I'm Done!

General Discussion on the Permanent Portfolio Strategy

Moderator: Global Moderator

mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: I'm Done!

Post by mathjak107 »

sophie wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:01 am Mathjak did the same thing before his (temporary) ban. It appears that the ban has been lifted and his tone has changed, which I'm happy to see. Mathjak what brought on the change of heart?
I simply brought facts , data and a view from the outside to the forum ..I still do as I am not convinced rising rates as a trend will not eventually be kryptonite to the pp in the modern day investing world .....so nothing changed

I use it more as my variable portfolio
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 »

mathjak107 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:33 pm
sophie wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:01 am Mathjak did the same thing before his (temporary) ban. It appears that the ban has been lifted and his tone has changed, which I'm happy to see. Mathjak what brought on the change of heart?
i was never banned ...

I simply brought facts , data and a view from the outside to the forum ..I still do as I am not convinced rising rates as a trend will not eventually be kryptonite to the pp in the modern day investing world .....so nothing changed

I use it more as my variable portfolio ... i think gold and TLT are about timing the markets not time in the markets once the interest rate trend is not your friend . .
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

Mathjak took a sabbatical. Documented on the final page of Mathjak’s Market Calls, a thread I don’t remember at all, but it’s the predecessor to the current Daytrading thread. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7712&hilit=mathjak+banned&start=144
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 »

dualstow wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:47 am Mathjak took a sabbatical. Documented on the final page of Mathjak’s Market Calls, a thread I don’t remember at all, but it’s the predecessor to the current Daytrading thread. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7712&hilit=mathjak+banned&start=144
yes , i was using no components of the pp at that time