Trumps pugilistic behavior

I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Trumps pugilistic behavior

Post by I Shrugged »

Those of you who can’t stand him, how do you feel about the Democrats Russian hoax and subsequent impeachment? He’s had to cope with this abuse for 4 years.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Trumps pugilistic behavior

Post by vnatale »

I Shrugged wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:23 pm Those of you who can’t stand him, how do you feel about the Democrats Russian hoax and subsequent impeachment? He’s had to cope with this abuse for 4 years.
No hoax. Republicans refused to consider any evidence.

How do you think his behavior would have been if that had not taken place? I believe it would essentially been the same. It is his DNA. Has his behavior changed at all after the impeachment was over?

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

MangoMan wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:44 pm
vnatale wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:14 pm
I Shrugged wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:23 pm Those of you who can’t stand him, how do you feel about the Democrats Russian hoax and subsequent impeachment? He’s had to cope with this abuse for 4 years.

You can't be serious.
TOTALLY serious. Did you ever read the Muellar report? Why did it have two volumes of details? What explains Trump's famous response contained in one of them? If Republican senators had any shred of integrity he would have been convicted of the impeachment charges. But they decided, instead, to continue their blind support of Trump.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

vnatale wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:03 pm

You can't be serious.
TOTALLY serious. Did you ever read the Muellar report? Why did it have two volumes of details? What explains Trump's famous response contained in one of them? If Republican senators had any shred of integrity he would have been convicted of the impeachment charges. But they decided, instead, to continue their blind support of Trump.

Vinny
Just in case you did not get my reference....here it is more clearly...

'I'm F-cked.' How President Trump Reacted to Robert Mueller's Appointment

https://time.com/5573385/donald-trump-mueller-reaction/

Among the more revealing anecdotes outlined in the recently released Mueller report was a description of President Donald Trump’s reaction to the appointment of a special counsel in May 2017.

“Oh my God. This is the terrible,” the President said, according to notes written by Jody Hunt, the chief of staff of then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions. “This is the end of my Presidency. I’m f-cked.”

According to the Mueller report, Trump’s reaction was a direct response to hearing that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had been appointed by then-Acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

If I considered myself innocent would this be my reaction? Your reaction? Any other innocent person's reaction?

Vinny
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

You can't be serious.
He has stage 4 TDS.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Libertarian666 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:16 pm

You can't be serious.
He has stage 4 TDS.
And you stage 5 BDS.

*Oh, I forgot...he blocked me. ::)
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

MangoMan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:15 pm As a side note, anyone that exhibits PUGilistic behavior is alright in my book. O0
Meow, meow!!!!

Vinny
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

MangoMan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:15 pm As a side note, anyone that exhibits PUGilistic behavior is alright in my book. O0
Saw this one earlier today. Absolutely LOVED it!

Vinny

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Th ... &FORM=VIRE