The Trump CT scanner

stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: The Trump CT scanner

Post by stuper1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:41 am

I heard Victor Davis Hanson make the same analogy yesterday on his podcast, The Classicist, and I agree with him completely. VDH gets it that the establishment is completely against Trump, even though his accomplishments are many. VDH seems to me a serious thinker who is not a racist, showing that one doesn't have to be a racist to have a little sympathy for Trump, despite what the media would have us believe.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:47 am

He is a documented liar, which proves him to be an untrustworthy person.

What does the CT scanner reveal regarding people who put any faith and trust in a completely bankrupt, untrustworthy person?

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by stuper1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Vinny, he's a politician, so of course he's a liar. Which politician could you not say that about?

The point about the CT scanner is one that has been made on this forum by many people already. After the Trump years, it's only too obvious that everyone in the establishment (media, academia, politicians, etc.) is untrustworthy. A person used to be able to pick up a newspaper and have some feeling that what he was reading was halfway trustworthy. I no longer have that feeling. I see it for what it is, which is basically propaganda.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:41 pm

stuper1 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:01 pm
A person used to be able to pick up a newspaper and have some feeling that what he was reading was halfway trustworthy. I no longer have that feeling. I see it for what it is, which is basically propaganda.
Then where do you get your information?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:53 pm

stuper1 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:01 pm
Vinny, he's a politician, so of course he's a liar. Which politician could you not say that about?

The point about the CT scanner is one that has been made on this forum by many people already. After the Trump years, it's only too obvious that everyone in the establishment (media, academia, politicians, etc.) is untrustworthy. A person used to be able to pick up a newspaper and have some feeling that what he was reading was halfway trustworthy. I no longer have that feeling. I see it for what it is, which is basically propaganda.
There are all kinds of professional baseball players.

Those drafted this year who will be playing their first minor league seasons next year. Those at AAA minor league baseball. Those who are major leaguers. which we can divide as follows - bench players, regulars, stars, superstars, Hall of Famers, First Ballot Hall of Famers.

When it comes to politicians being liars? Trump is sui generis. A First Ballot Hall of Famer! He is the Babe Ruth of politicians when it comes to being a liar and being unworthy of placing any degree of trust in in anything he says or does.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."