Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by doodle »

Screenshot_20201111-084539.png
Screenshot_20201111-084539.png (103.46 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
Tech, was there widespread fraud in the Iowa primaries in 2016, or was Trump just joking there? I have a hard time telling sometimes.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by SomeDude »

Libertarian666 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:44 pm

I see where we are in the playbook for the "progressives" with regard to fraud in the election:

1. There's no fraud. It's impossible.
2. There's no evidence of fraud.
3. There's no evidence of fraud that is enough to overturn an election in any state.
4. There's no evidence of a group that committed fraud on a massive scale across the country.

I'm not sure what the next step is, but it should be a doozy!
5. There is evidence a group committed fraud in a massive scale across the country BUT they did it on behalf of the downtrodden and disenfranchised voters who for some reason didn't realize they needed to come out and vote against orange man bad for the good of the nation, nay the world.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

doodle wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:19 pm Tech, was there widespread fraud in the Iowa primaries in 2016, or was Trump just joking there? I have a hard time telling sometimes.
I don't think it was widespread, as it's probably a lot harder to get Republicans to engage in fraud (I'm talking the rank and file people, not the politicians).

From what I remember though, right before the caucus Ted Cruz's campaign sent out notices saying Ben Carson had dropped out and endorsed Cruz. Ben had a lot of support and was polling in the top three maybe. At least this is what I remember.

So Trump was probably spot on here.