How President Trump can stop the steal

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: How President Trump can stop the steal

Post by SomeDude » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:48 am

Libertarian666 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:22 am
The survival of the Republic is at stake.

Accordingly, President Trump is perfectly justified in making sure that the American people know two things:

1. Exactly what is going on, and
2. How to stop it.

Here is how the American people can be told what is going on:

1. Audio or video statements of 10 or 20 of the witnesses who have sworn oaths under penalty of perjury as to the massive scale of fraud they have observed. These are available en masse from the Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin legislative hearings already presented.

2. Constitutional experts explaining in plain language that the state legislatures have the sole authority under the Constitution to make election law:

"Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector. " (from https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A2Sec1.html)

Accordingly, every constitutional expert agrees that any attempt to change election law other than by those legislatures is null and void. In Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Arizona (at least), election laws were changed by executive or judicial branch officials, which means those elections were carried out illegally and their results cannot be accepted.

How to stop it:

The American people must use their right to petition the government for redress of grievances in at least the following ways:

1. If they live in an affected state, email and call their state representatives, demanding that they select electors themselves.

2. Peacefully protest in front of those state houses.

3. Email and call their Congressional representatives, demanding that they not accept illegally chosen electors.

But probably the most direct way to stop the steal is to email, call, and peacefully demonstrate in front of the Supreme Court of the United States, demanding that they declare all election results arrived at in contravention to the express wishes of the state legislatures null and void as being contrary to the US Constitution. They must then issue an injunction against the sending of electors to the electoral college that are chosen by those illegal and unconstitutional means.

To get this out, the President should use the Emergency Broadcasting System and any other media resources at his disposal to blanket the country with this message.
Should he wait until after inauguration to arrest the conspirators or do it before?

Based on the hearings in the 3 states you mentioned, the absurdity of the WI and GA vote (and possibly NV), I am downgrading Biden's chance of getting 270 electoral votes to just 5%.

As of Nov 30th, Vegas still hasn't paid out on the winner of the election. They still have Trump at a little over 10% chance. I am sure that's increasing rather than decreasing. I haven't seen the odds as of today.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimrossi/2 ... 9ae6524cae

I'm considering a bet. My buddy does sports betting online, I'm probably going to see if he'll place one for me.