I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by SomeDude » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:37 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 pm
pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:33 pm
Well, why when there is a car accident on the freeway to people slow down to look as they pass by? It's basically impossible to ignore it, whether or not you get notifications.
Your suggestion was to split the forum off into a separate gyroscopicpolitics forum on a different domain.

Wouldn't you still be tempted to navigate there, even if it was a separate site? Because, while it may not be a single hyperlink click away, it's only an extra 3 seconds to type that domain into your browser. Wouldn't the mere existence of the politics forum be a constant draw for you to look at, even if on a different site?

Would you be able to better ignore it if it was a separate domain?
I know I couldn't resist.............
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by pmward » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:38 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 pm
pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:33 pm
Well, why when there is a car accident on the freeway to people slow down to look as they pass by? It's basically impossible to ignore it, whether or not you get notifications.
Your suggestion was to split the forum off into a separate gyroscopicpolitics forum on a different domain.

Wouldn't you still be tempted to navigate there, even if it was a separate site? Because, while it may not be a single hyperlink click away, it's only an extra 3 seconds to type that domain into your browser. Wouldn't the mere existence of the politics forum be a constant draw for you to look at, even if on a different site?

Would you be able to better ignore it if it was a separate domain?
Nope would not be "tempted to navigate there".
User avatar
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 pm
Location: US Citizen, Permanent Traveler

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by Mark Leavy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Do you have a weight problem, pmward?
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by pmward » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:45 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:40 pm
Do you have a weight problem, pmward?
Not at all. And what does my weight have to do with the discussion?
User avatar
tomfoolery
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by tomfoolery » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:47 pm

pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:45 pm
Mark Leavy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:40 pm
Do you have a weight problem, pmward?
Not at all. And what does my weight have to do with the discussion?
There's tons of McDonalds, Fast Food places, Vending Machines, and other food bad for you everywhere in society. Can you avoid going into those establishments and overeating, becoming obese, without the government shutting those businesses down to protect you from yourself?
User avatar
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 2436
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:35 am

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by Tortoise » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:48 pm

I happened to glance at the OP's (pmward's) user profile just now and noticed that he's been a member since Jan 2019 and managed to stay away from the political threads almost completely until Nov 12 when he posted in the Politics sub-forum for the first time. That was less than three weeks ago.

I wonder why he doesn't just go back to doing what he did prior to Nov 12?

For what it's worth, I've noticed in recent years that most of the forum members who have either permanently left or mentioned thinking about it seem to share a few common characteristics:

- Arrived at the PP and this forum for analytical/quantitative rather than philosophical reasons
- Participate very frequently in VP threads predicated on the supposed ability to time, predict, or generally beat various markets
- Lean politically toward style over substance (e.g., decorum over policy)
- Are vehemently opposed to Trump
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11633
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by dualstow » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:48 pm

pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:28 am
Title says it. I don't think the political stuff belongs here.
...
Hi pm. Quoting post 1, but I've read the bulk of the thread, finally.

I opted out of the Politics section as I agree with almost no one and only peek in once in a while. I have to actively go there, as the posts aren't going to show up in the New Posts section (I think). It's quite peaceful.

With the addition of this new section, we see fewer political comments creeping in, but I like that they're allowed to creep in. I have to invoke the name: you know how heavy-handed Bogleheads' moderation policy is. I couldn't even talk about the minimum wage without getting censored and I eventually asked them to lock me me out after more than a dozen years on that forum.

Whether we have a section or a separate website (honestly, I don't think the latter is going to happen), members are generally allowed to speak freely, within reason. Political comments can creep in . They will creep in whether an attempt is made to relegate them to a section or to an entirely different website. It would take a lot of moderator man-hours to stop it all.

I don't like too much daytrading talk in the pp section, so that eventually gets moved to special threads. Sophie has a no-Trump-references thread going, and it's a pretty cool experiment. I've only edited one post, and haven't really kept up with it.

If you feel you're being abused, either in the threads or in private messages (except private messages from me. YOU WILL READ MY BULLYING AND LIKE IT!*) please get in touch with a moderator.

I think it's fair to say that at least half of the members are freethinking, and many are libertarian, anti-big government, and so on. It's not the Wild West. However, I think it would be ironic if a place so full of people who are used to speaking freely find that they can't, even here.

* O0
Feels like the end of the everything rally.
In Britain they have made burglary a safe occupation. It's like OSHA for burglars.
- Thomas Sowell on gun control
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by pmward » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:48 pm
I happened to glance at the OP's (pmward's) user profile just now and noticed that he's been a member since Jan 2019 and managed to stay away from the political threads almost completely until Nov 12 when he posted in the Politics sub-forum for the first time. That was less than three weeks ago.

I wonder why he doesn't just go back to doing what he did prior to Nov 12?

For what it's worth, I've noticed in recent years that most of the forum members who have either permanently left or mentioned thinking about it seem to share a few common characteristics:

- Arrived at the PP and this forum for analytical/quantitative rather than philosophical reasons
- Participate very frequently in VP threads predicated on the supposed ability to time, predict, or generally beat various markets
- Lean politically toward style over substance (e.g., decorum over policy)
- Are vehemently opposed to Trump
The politics section literally was created just a few weeks ago... up until ~Nov 12 I left the forum entirely for 6 months due to the politics getting on my nerves. Obviously, I'm thinking of leaving again.

Are you admitting that this is a forum only for Pro-Trump, non-analytical/quant investors, that do not have a VP? Because the fact that all people that have left or complained supposedly have common characteristics... characteristics you don't have... proves my point exactly. Would those people have left if they felt like this was an open, welcoming, non-hostile environment here?
User avatar
pugchief
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4331
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: suburbs of Chicago, IL

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by pugchief » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:01 pm

The people here with PPs who don't like VP investing aren't complaining that there is a VP section. I, for one, simply turned that section off. I don't want to leave because a few folks want to talk about non PP investing.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by pmward » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:05 pm

pugchief wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:01 pm
The people here with PPs who don't like VP investing aren't complaining that there is a VP section. I, for one, simply turned that section off. I don't want to leave because a few folks want to talk about non PP investing.
So why then have so many people left? Why have so many people voted "yes" on my poll? A poll in a section they could choose to ignore? If there is no issue, and everything is just peachy, then why does this topic keep coming up? According to that poll, you have about half the active members that are not really happy here. Do you want us all to just leave?
User avatar
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4304
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by sophie » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:06 pm

dualstow wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:48 pm
I think it's fair to say that at least half of the members are freethinking, and many are libertarian, anti-big government, and so on. It's not the Wild West. However, I think it would be ironic if a place so full of people who are used to speaking freely find that they can't, even here.

* O0
+1000.

Curious how the Democratic party used to be about personal liberty, freedom of choice etc, but now it's about censorship, restrictions on individual liberties, and generally the idea that an "anointed" class exists who has the right to dictate to everyone else what they're allowed to do, say, and think. Which we are now seeing even in the microcosm of this forum. I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by SomeDude » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:11 pm

sophie wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:06 pm
dualstow wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:48 pm
I think it's fair to say that at least half of the members are freethinking, and many are libertarian, anti-big government, and so on. It's not the Wild West. However, I think it would be ironic if a place so full of people who are used to speaking freely find that they can't, even here.

* O0
+1000.

Curious how the Democratic party used to be about personal liberty, freedom of choice etc, but now it's about censorship, restrictions on individual liberties, and generally the idea that an "anointed" class exists who has the right to dictate to everyone else what they're allowed to do, say, and think. Which we are now seeing even in the microcosm of this forum. I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised.
The program designed to turn off man's natural free-thinking mind and subordinate him to the group (so he can be ruled) has been incredibly effective, even here in America. I'm pretty sure the millennials will suffer this psychosis worse than all previous generations. I don't know about the one after them but I'm not optimistic.

I think Trump has slowed it by showing you can stand up to the bullies, so more people are. We need to keep going, starting right here lol.
mukramesh
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by mukramesh » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:15 pm

pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:05 pm
pugchief wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:01 pm
The people here with PPs who don't like VP investing aren't complaining that there is a VP section. I, for one, simply turned that section off. I don't want to leave because a few folks want to talk about non PP investing.
So why then have so many people left? Why have so many people voted "yes" on my poll? A poll in a section they could choose to ignore? If there is no issue, and everything is just peachy, then why does this topic keep coming up? According to that poll, you have about half the active members that are not really happy here. Do you want us all to just leave?
It seems obvious to me that the other members of this forum don't really care if people leave and they are addressing it by saying 'your poll is wrong' or 'they're wrong for being offended' (paraphrased).

Moderators/Admin seem to care since they split off the Politics section into a sub-forum. Props to them for doing that.
User avatar
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4382
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by doodle » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:24 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:11 pm
sophie wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:06 pm
dualstow wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:48 pm
I think it's fair to say that at least half of the members are freethinking, and many are libertarian, anti-big government, and so on. It's not the Wild West. However, I think it would be ironic if a place so full of people who are used to speaking freely find that they can't, even here.

* O0
+1000.

Curious how the Democratic party used to be about personal liberty, freedom of choice etc, but now it's about censorship, restrictions on individual liberties, and generally the idea that an "anointed" class exists who has the right to dictate to everyone else what they're allowed to do, say, and think. Which we are now seeing even in the microcosm of this forum. I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised.
The program designed to turn off man's natural free-thinking mind and subordinate him to the group (so he can be ruled) has been incredibly effective, even here in America. I'm pretty sure the millennials will suffer this psychosis worse than all previous generations. I don't know about the one after them but I'm not optimistic.

I think Trump has slowed it by showing you can stand up to the bullies, so more people are. We need to keep going, starting right here lol.
Please watch this Some Dude....


https://youtu.be/LSnAYdQPnOw


I think this is the proper way for a President to deal with issues...heckler, bully's, etc. I don't think Trumps method is right....the drag them out of here, beat em up, jump into the gutter with them. I really admire obama for this...notice how he is calling out his own supporters and admonishing them for attacking a trump supporter. That is how a leader acts.
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11633
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by dualstow » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 pm

I have to agree with doodle on this. It's a bit silly invoking Trump as someone who stands up to bullies...
..or is it?

I can see both sides.
On a personal level, yes, Trump will sue you for attacking him or give harder than he got. It's fair to say he's something of a bully.
In the realm of politics, he doesn't put up with what he perceives as bs. So somedude's point is valid.
Feels like the end of the everything rally.
In Britain they have made burglary a safe occupation. It's like OSHA for burglars.
- Thomas Sowell on gun control
User avatar
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4382
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by doodle » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:37 pm

dualstow wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 pm
I have to agree with doodle on this. It's a bit silly invoking Trump as someone who stands up to bullies...
..or is it?

I can see both sides.
On a personal level, yes, Trump will sue you for attacking him or give harder than he got. It's fair to say he's something of a bully.
In the realm of politics, he doesn't put up with what he perceives as bs. So somedude's point is valid.
I don't have a problem with Trump standing up for what he thinks is right. Hell, I think he's right about many things. It's the style in which he does it that is so detrimental to our nation. He creates a horrible atmosphere in which we can discuss and disagree. He takes things too personally, he's too thin skinned and narcisstic to deal with the abuse that a leader has to deal with. Trump is mean and vindictive to those who don't like him...and that is corrosive. Obama, didn't simply lay down to that heckler....but he dealt with it in a professional manner, with style, and gracefully....he didn't say drag that idiot out of here....back in the day they'd wheel guys like that out on a stretcher...or whatever Trump says.
User avatar
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4353
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 am

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by Mountaineer » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:51 pm

vnatale wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:16 pm
Mountaineer wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 pm
vnatale wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:29 am
tomfoolery wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:26 am
I agree the forum is being split in two directions and I vote we get rid of the finance and investing talk and focus on the politics. Politics is interesting and dynamically changing while the PP has been the same for 20+ years.

How hard is the permanent portfolio, really? The whole point is that it’s simple and brainless once you have it set up. Do we really need to keep discussing the best gold coin of 2020 to buy?

I come here for the politics and get sucked into reading about gold ETFs and it’s really distracting me from political conversation.
Our beloved Tomfoolery has spoken!

Amusing, as usual.

I also know this is your usual satirical comment. I for one still have tons of questions on specific implementation of various aspects of the Permanent Portfolio.

Vinny
Vinny my interweb friend, you seem to be a very very precise person. Thus my question, exactly how many questions are in a ton, or tonne if you are feeling particularly British at this particular moment ? 😉
You are correct that I can be an extremely precise person. Sometimes maddingly precise for some who have to deal with me in real life. But to better answer your question...once I get back on my Permanent Portfolio journey you shall see in real time!

Vinny
You said tons. Thus my question above. If I just watch your PP reengagement, how will I ever know exactly when you pass from one ton of questions into the second ton? Would you be kind enough to flag the appropriate end to the first ton? 🏴‍☠️🇺🇸🇬🇧🏴‍☠️ ;) ;D O0
The darkness will always war against the light. And the light must always war against the darkness. You either let the darkness overcome you, or you overcome the darkness. The mission: Whatever darkness, compromise, or ungodly thing still exists in your life, no matter how small, today, root it out. There is no middle ground.
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5648
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by vnatale » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:52 pm

dualstow wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 pm
I have to agree with doodle on this. It's a bit silly invoking Trump as someone who stands up to bullies...
..or is it?

I can see both sides.
On a personal level, yes, Trump will sue you for attacking him or give harder than he got. It's fair to say he's something of a bully.
In the realm of politics, he doesn't put up with what he perceives as bs. So somedude's point is valid.
No two sides to Trump. He is and out and out bully, exhibiting ALL the traits of a bully. One of those traits is that whenever he as gets even a tiny portion back at him that he dishes out with regularity he goes into FULL crybaby mode.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
User avatar
l82start
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1457
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by l82start » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:55 pm

in a thread about sticking to investing, the trump bad - politics posting has gotten pretty thick,

what are we protesting about again?
Government 2020+ - a BANANA REPUBLIC - if you can keep it

Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence
User avatar
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4353
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 am

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by Mountaineer » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:56 pm

vnatale wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:52 pm
dualstow wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 pm
I have to agree with doodle on this. It's a bit silly invoking Trump as someone who stands up to bullies...
..or is it?

I can see both sides.
On a personal level, yes, Trump will sue you for attacking him or give harder than he got. It's fair to say he's something of a bully.
In the realm of politics, he doesn't put up with what he perceives as bs. So somedude's point is valid.
No two sides to Trump. He is and out and out bully, exhibiting ALL the traits of a bully. One of those traits is that whenever he as gets even a tiny portion back at him that he dishes out with regularity he goes into FULL crybaby mode.

Vinny
Crybaby or just luring the suckers into pitbull territory? I am not quite sure.
The darkness will always war against the light. And the light must always war against the darkness. You either let the darkness overcome you, or you overcome the darkness. The mission: Whatever darkness, compromise, or ungodly thing still exists in your life, no matter how small, today, root it out. There is no middle ground.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by pmward » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:59 pm

l82start wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:55 pm
in a thread about sticking to investing, the trump bad - politics posting has gotten pretty thick,
Yeah I guess it probably would be a hopeless cause splitting it off to a different site.
User avatar
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4382
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by doodle » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:00 pm

l82start wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:55 pm
in a thread about sticking to investing, the trump bad - politics posting has gotten pretty thick,

what are we protesting about again?
I'm just responding to Some Guys praise of Trump standing up to bullies. Anyways, I'm supposed to be on a forum vacation. I need to split.
User avatar
l82start
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1457
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by l82start » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:01 pm

pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:59 pm
l82start wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:55 pm
in a thread about sticking to investing, the trump bad - politics posting has gotten pretty thick,
Yeah I guess it probably would be a hopeless cause splitting it off to a different site.
LOL agreed
Government 2020+ - a BANANA REPUBLIC - if you can keep it

Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5648
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by vnatale » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:00 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:51 pm
vnatale wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:16 pm
Mountaineer wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 pm
vnatale wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:29 am
tomfoolery wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:26 am
I agree the forum is being split in two directions and I vote we get rid of the finance and investing talk and focus on the politics. Politics is interesting and dynamically changing while the PP has been the same for 20+ years.

How hard is the permanent portfolio, really? The whole point is that it’s simple and brainless once you have it set up. Do we really need to keep discussing the best gold coin of 2020 to buy?

I come here for the politics and get sucked into reading about gold ETFs and it’s really distracting me from political conversation.
Our beloved Tomfoolery has spoken!

Amusing, as usual.

I also know this is your usual satirical comment. I for one still have tons of questions on specific implementation of various aspects of the Permanent Portfolio.

Vinny
Vinny my interweb friend, you seem to be a very very precise person. Thus my question, exactly how many questions are in a ton, or tonne if you are feeling particularly British at this particular moment ? 😉
You are correct that I can be an extremely precise person. Sometimes maddingly precise for some who have to deal with me in real life. But to better answer your question...once I get back on my Permanent Portfolio journey you shall see in real time!

Vinny
You said tons. Thus my question above. If I just watch your PP reengagement, how will I ever know exactly when you pass from one ton of questions into the second ton? Would you be kind enough to flag the appropriate end to the first ton? 🏴‍☠️🇺🇸🇬🇧🏴‍☠️ ;) ;D O0
I will endeavor to do so just for my dear friend known as Mountaineer!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5648
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: I Think This Forum Should Stick To Investing

Post by vnatale » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:01 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:56 pm
vnatale wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:52 pm
dualstow wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 pm
I have to agree with doodle on this. It's a bit silly invoking Trump as someone who stands up to bullies...
..or is it?

I can see both sides.
On a personal level, yes, Trump will sue you for attacking him or give harder than he got. It's fair to say he's something of a bully.
In the realm of politics, he doesn't put up with what he perceives as bs. So somedude's point is valid.
No two sides to Trump. He is and out and out bully, exhibiting ALL the traits of a bully. One of those traits is that whenever he as gets even a tiny portion back at him that he dishes out with regularity he goes into FULL crybaby mode.

Vinny
Crybaby or just luring the suckers into pitbull territory? I am not quite sure.
Certified crybaby. Just checked my dictionary for the definition of crybaby and Trump's picture was there.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
Post Reply