Is there still no evidence of massive fraud in Georgia?

GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Is there still no evidence of massive fraud in Georgia?

Post by GT » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:20 am

Libertarian666 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:55 am
"Earlier today Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room.

Trump’s legal team showed a video from the State Farm Arena tabulation center when poll workers were told to leave at 10:25 PM.

A few “workers” stayed behind and were seen pulling suitcases full of ballots out from under tables to be tabulated!"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... dentified/
I would like to know more about this case.

Since this is on video I would like a CSI style review
- Why was the counted continued - how many ballets counted based on # of people and average ballets counter per hour
- what is the importance of the suitcase - what was the normal process flow for providing ballets to be counted
- Who performed the afterhours counting - what do they know
- Where did the suitcase ballets go after being counted - to the trash - mixed in with non suitcase ballets - need samples
- Since there is video in the building, can the suitcases be tracked being delivered into the building - how did they arrive - how did they leave
- What counties would have been effected by the afterhours counting - what is the scope
- If the counters spoke Russian then we know it was a Trump vote - ok that was a joke
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:35 am

.Yes, I look forward to answers here as well. I'm curious though, they did a hand recount which came back pretty much spot on. I know they are going to go further with looking into signature verification. I'm sure information will be coming out on this over the next few days. Also, I get why questions regarding this arise...what I'm curious though is why it's assumed they are doing this to favor democrats...is there evidence that these individuals are acting in favor of that outcome?
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:53 am

C'mon doodle. It's obvious why. We don't need to state why she would be a Biden supporter do we? She probably supports BLM and Antifa as well.

I don't say this jokingly. I am absolutely sure people look at her, see she's black, and immediately assume those cases had fake ballots, ALL for Biden.

And it could be the case, but without proof, we don't know.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:06 am

hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (22.04 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
Does this constitute playing identity politics?
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:13 am

This image is being shared on the internet... that's all I can confirm about it, I make no further claims, yada yada yada.

GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by GT » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:20 am

Cortopassi wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:53 am
C'mon doodle. It's obvious why. We don't need to state why she would be a Biden supporter do we? She probably supports BLM and Antifa as well.

I don't say this jokingly. I am absolutely sure people look at her, see she's black, and immediately assume those cases had fake ballots, ALL for Biden.

And it could be the case, but without proof, we don't know.
....or maybe it doesn't have to due with color but the fact the Trump team is bring it up - why would they highlight their own voter fraud and ask for a signature recount - wouldn't the auditors just uncover Trump's own fraud - Maybe she was a Russian operative secretly helping Trump and now he is exposing the Russian meddling
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:21 am

flyingpylon wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:13 am
This image is being shared on the internet... that's all I can confirm about it, I make no further claims, yada yada yada.

I'll try to do some digging on that. Maybe it's true...if so that would require some explaining. If it's not true then it's the perfect example of why were screwed unless we figure out a way to deal with misinformation. The fact that anyone can create that on their computer and distribute it to half the country who will instantly take it as the gods honest truth is very concerning.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:26 am

If that graph is accurate...and I'm highly suspicious of it mainly because it's just "circulating about"...then why would the Republican. Gov. And Sec of State in Georgia not draw attention to an anomaly like that? If it is so glaringly obvious that something happened why would they stick their necks out there on the Republican chopping block and validate the security of the vote?
GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by GT » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:32 am

doodle wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:21 am
flyingpylon wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:13 am

I'll try to do some digging on that. Maybe it's true...if so that would require some explaining. If it's not true then it's the perfect example of why were screwed unless we figure out a way to deal with misinformation. The fact that anyone can create that on their computer and distribute it to half the country who will instantly take it as the gods honest truth is very concerning.
I agree doodle - Just the facts - If you find an unbiased source, let me know
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:13 am

I heard the Governor (Kemp) is ordering a real recount. The first one didn't involve looking at signature verification so it's results are fake news.

Prediction - MASSIVE fraud will be uncovered and state will go to Trump.

It will be followed by PA, MI, WI, and maybe AZ and NV just for good measure. Lot's coming out in those states including USPS drivers swearing under oath they transported huge numbers of ballot with PA addresses on them from NY to Harrisburg PA before the election.

The liberal tears are gonna flow.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:19 am

SomeDude wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:13 am
I heard the Governor (Kemp) is ordering a real recount. The first one didn't involve looking at signature verification so it's results are fake news.

Prediction - MASSIVE fraud will be uncovered and state will go to Trump.

It will be followed by PA, MI, WI, and maybe AZ and NV just for good measure. Lot's coming out in those states including USPS drivers swearing under oath they transported huge numbers of ballot with PA addresses on them from NY to Harrisburg PA before the election.

The liberal tears are gonna flow.
So far your predictions haven't really been playing out in the courts. Also, no one of consequence within the Trump admin agrees with your predictions. I think it's definitely a good thing that you found the permanent portfolio.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:24 am

While we're tossing around wild unsubstantiated predictions...here's mine. Trump's giant slush fund being raised on the backs of gullible people who have been convinced of fraud is being funneled into bribing people to testify to things that never happened. If in fact they are convicted of perjury Trump has told them he will pardon them before leaving office...which he won't because you can't trust anything he says. Eventually Trump's whole nefarious scheme to steal the election and undermine our democracy will come to light and Trump crime syndicate family will be spend the rest of their lives in disgrace.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:28 am

doodle wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:24 am
While we're tossing around wild unsubstantiated predictions...here's mine. Trump's giant slush fund being raised on the backs of gullible people who have been convinced of fraud is being funneled into bribing people to testify to things that never happened. If in fact they are convicted of perjury Trump has told them he will pardon them before leaving office...which he won't because you can't trust anything he says. Eventually the whole nefarious scheme to steal the election will come to light and Trump crime syndicate family will be spend the rest of their lives in disgrace.
Even if NOTHING of what you predict occurs, the last clause of your last sentence will still happen.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:45 pm

vnatale wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:28 am
doodle wrote:
While we're tossing around wild unsubstantiated predictions...here's mine. Trump's giant slush fund being raised on the backs of gullible people who have been convinced of fraud is being funneled into bribing people to testify to things that never happened. If in fact they are convicted of perjury Trump has told them he will pardon them before leaving office...which he won't because you can't trust anything he says. Eventually the whole nefarious scheme to steal the election will come to light and Trump crime syndicate family will be spend the rest of their lives in disgrace.
Even if NOTHING of what you predict occurs, the last clause of your last sentence will still happen.

Vinny
I think this will all depend on the books you read and movies you watch that reinforce what you are already prone to believe. I don't remember much before the Kennedy's but there have been plenty of books written about the Kennedy Crime family, the Bush Crime family, and the Clintons. I don't think LBJ or Nixon had much of a family legacy so they were mostly all on their own. I have only seen a few for Obama so far but I'm sure there will be more to come. I suspect Biden will be generating many more, probably a lot of them in the works as we speak.

Jimmy Carter only had his brother Billy and his gas station so not much to go on there except for I will always remember "Billy Beer".

How much of it is true? Who the hell knows.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:26 pm

pp4me4 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:45 pm
vnatale wrote:
doodle wrote:

Vinny

I have a feeling in the case of Trump we might actually one day find the answer to that question. I'm envisioning something like the downfall of Al Capone.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:28 pm

doodle wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:26 pm
pp4me4 wrote:
vnatale wrote:
doodle wrote:

Vinny

I have a feeling in the case of Trump we might actually one day find the answer to that question. I'm envisioning something like the downfall of Al Capone.
Feelings.... nothing more than feelings.... whoa, whoa, whoa feelings
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:35 pm

Wait a second pp4me, you've been around a while, why does your info show just joined? Or who are you?! ;)
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:36 pm

pp4me4 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:28 pm
doodle wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:26 pm
pp4me4 wrote:
vnatale wrote:
doodle wrote:

Vinny

Feelings.... nothing more than feelings.... whoa, whoa, whoa feelings
My shrink says I need to practice acknowledging other people's feelings instead of invalidating them
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:35 pm
Wait a second pp4me, you've been around a while, why does your info show just joined? Or who are you?! ;)
I brought that up the other day, too. The old username was pp4me, but the new one is pp4me4.
GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by GT » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:35 pm
yeah - and a Jr member as well - Should he even be allowed to post yet
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:34 pm

There's no restriction on posting; members can post immediately.

It does appear that this pp4me4 and pp4me are the same. I've reached out to him to see about resolving login problems and merging the two accounts.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:08 pm

This from Georgia Public Broadcasting regarding video evidence presented by Mr. G

https://www.gpb.org/news/2020/12/04/f ... aud-claim

No, there were no 'suitcases of ballots' counted in secret
The most viral claim from the hearing is a 90-second clip of surveillance footage from Fulton County's tabulation center set up at State Farm Arena. Culled from hours of vote counting, the short clip allegedly shows election workers bringing suitcases of ballots out from underneath a table to be counted in secret after Republican monitors were told to go home.

But that's not what was shown and the claims misunderstand the laws and rules around counting.

State and county officials, including investigators for the secretary of state's office, said that the video clip making the rounds show the normal tabulation process. No monitors were told to leave, but Republican monitors and members of the media left when some election employees called "cutters" wrapped up for the night.

Georgia law § 21-2-408 spells out the rules for partisan poll watchers, allowing them to be present and monitor aspects of the elections process. But having monitors there is not required — and in fact, Democrats did not have monitors present at that time.

As for the so-called suitcase full of ballots allegedly removed from under the table? It was empty, the state's investigator said.

"There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under the table," Frances Watson told Lead Stories. "It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

Furthermore, elections officials say there was nothing abnormal about the tabulation of ballots shown on the video.

"What the video shows is that they have pulled out plastic bins from underneath the desks," Fulton elections director Rick Barron said Friday morning. "It was normal processing that occurred there, as Gabe Sterling from the state explained this morning."

Sterling, the state's voting system implementation manager, said that investigators for the state watched the full surveillance video from Election Day and said those bins of ballots were already there and accounted for earlier in the day, while both monitors and the media were there.

A monitor appointed by the state election board had also briefly left and returned at 11:52 p.m. and another state investigator was there starting at 12:15 a.m. The final ballots were scanned around 12:43 a.m.

So no ballots were illegally counted in secret, there was no "suitcase" of ballots being added into the totals. The clip is misleading and the claims untrue.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:11 pm

doodle wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:08 pm
This from Georgia Public Broadcasting regarding video evidence presented by Mr. G

https://www.gpb.org/news/2020/12/04/f ... aud-claim

No, there were no 'suitcases of ballots' counted in secret
The most viral claim from the hearing is a 90-second clip of surveillance footage from Fulton County's tabulation center set up at State Farm Arena. Culled from hours of vote counting, the short clip allegedly shows election workers bringing suitcases of ballots out from underneath a table to be counted in secret after Republican monitors were told to go home.

But that's not what was shown and the claims misunderstand the laws and rules around counting.

State and county officials, including investigators for the secretary of state's office, said that the video clip making the rounds show the normal tabulation process. No monitors were told to leave, but Republican monitors and members of the media left when some election employees called "cutters" wrapped up for the night.

Georgia law § 21-2-408 spells out the rules for partisan poll watchers, allowing them to be present and monitor aspects of the elections process. But having monitors there is not required — and in fact, Democrats did not have monitors present at that time.

As for the so-called suitcase full of ballots allegedly removed from under the table? It was empty, the state's investigator said.

"There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under the table," Frances Watson told Lead Stories. "It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

Furthermore, elections officials say there was nothing abnormal about the tabulation of ballots shown on the video.

"What the video shows is that they have pulled out plastic bins from underneath the desks," Fulton elections director Rick Barron said Friday morning. "It was normal processing that occurred there, as Gabe Sterling from the state explained this morning."

Sterling, the state's voting system implementation manager, said that investigators for the state watched the full surveillance video from Election Day and said those bins of ballots were already there and accounted for earlier in the day, while both monitors and the media were there.

A monitor appointed by the state election board had also briefly left and returned at 11:52 p.m. and another state investigator was there starting at 12:15 a.m. The final ballots were scanned around 12:43 a.m.

So no ballots were illegally counted in secret, there was no "suitcase" of ballots being added into the totals. The clip is misleading and the claims untrue.
Who to believe, and why? What is the objective standard of truth to measure against?
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:25 pm

Libertarian666 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Any "Public Broadcasting" report should be given exactly as much weight as a report from a newspaper like the New York Times, i.e., none at all.
Lol. I might take that comment more seriously from someone who doesn't source all his information from the belly of the right-wing blogosphere.
Last edited by doodle on Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:30 pm

Who to believe, and why? What is the objective standard of truth to measure against?
I guess the question I have in response is why do you have so much trouble believing the opinion of the courts, the attorney general, the governor and sec of state of georgia, the head of election security, and other countless experts and insiders on both sides of the political aisle? On the other hand you seem very disposed to believe the continued accusations of a man who is motivated by his own personal narcissism to make all manner of outlandish claims regarding fraud in order to shelter his ego from the fact that he lost an election.