Executive Member

You just might be a Democrat...

Post by Libertarian666 »

Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: You just might be a Democrat...

Post by Mountaineer »

This list of 22 is right up there with the list of 40 virtues. I don't think any of the 22 would make the list of 40.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Yes, democrats are evil vile scum. Would be best to rid the planet of this scourge before they destroy everything. Anyone have a plan how to get rid of 80 million vermin?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:42 am Yes, democrats are evil vile scum. Would be best to rid the planet of this scourge before they destroy everything. Anyone have a plan how to get rid of 80 million vermin?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is almost a literal interpretation of the intent of such articles!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:42 am Yes, democrats are evil vile scum. Would be best to rid the planet of this scourge before they destroy everything. Anyone have a plan how to get rid of 80 million vermin?
It's probably closer to 60M doodle but we need a hand recount with signature verifcation.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

SomeDude wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:15 am
It's probably closer to 60M doodle but we need a hand recount with signature verifcation.
All we need is a fake "Get rid of Drumpf!!!" rally and a neutron bomb.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

vnatale wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:16 am
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinny
Vinny my man. I can’t believe you misspelled the word you certainly intended .... it’s liBeral. LiBeral Dude, liBeral 🤣🤣🤣
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Mountaineer wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:19 pm
vnatale wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:16 am
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinny
Vinny my man. I can’t believe you misspelled the word you certainly intended .... it’s liBeral. LiBeral Dude, liBeral 🤣🤣🤣
Nice try, my good friend, Mr. Mountaineer!!!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."