So now over half of Pennsylvania GOP legislators are spreading a conspiracy theory?

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: So now over half of Pennsylvania GOP legislators are spreading a conspiracy theory?

Post by SomeDude »

It's unraveling quickly. Michigan should be following suit shortly.

The MSM is trying to call biden the president elect every 5 seconds now in desperation.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: So now over half of Pennsylvania GOP legislators are spreading a conspiracy theory?

Post by pp4me »

I've seen on Twitter that when Trump claims he won the election they tag it with "This claim is disputed" or something like that.

I have no idea what the truth is or how it's all going to play out but one thing I can say with a level of certainty that nobody can reasonably object to is that the claim that Biden won the election is being actively disputed by Donald Trump and associates. That is simply a fact. So why isn't Twitter putting that same tag on posts claiming that Joe Biden is the president-elect? They even sent me an email informing me of such.

The question answers itself unfortunately.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

What percentage of GOP in Penn signed that letter?
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

The letter addressed to congressional lawmakers, which was signed by 75 members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly, has since been removed from the Pennsylvania Republican Caucus' website after some members said their signatures were added in error

How do peoples signatures get added in error?
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:42 pm What percentage of GOP in Penn signed that letter?
You keep thinking this is a government by the people and of the people. If I'm in court on a trumped up charge, I'm going to insist on a jury of 335 million schlubs. It would be the only fair way. ;D
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Mountaineer wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:43 am
doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:42 pm What percentage of GOP in Penn signed that letter?
You keep thinking this is a government by the people and of the people. If I'm in court on a trumped up charge, I'm going to insist on a jury of 335 million schlubs. It would be the only fair way. ;D
I'm not following
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

doodle wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:22 am
Mountaineer wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:43 am
I'm not following
If you aren’t the lead dog the view never changes, all you see are aholes. It is irrelevant what percent of the PA GOP signed. The ahole to leader ratio is approaching infinity, for trumped up honest election proponents.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.