Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: A much better political quiz

Post by pp4me » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:39 pm

doodle wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:27 pm
pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:20 pm
SomeDude is just like McConnell, licking the boot until the very day Trump loses the electoral college, then suddenly tries to distance himself from the mess as much as possible.
I literally threw back my head and laughed out loud at how Machivellian this is! I am witnessing Brutus shank Cesar right before my eyes! Judas!!!!!!
You mean McConnell is a politician?

Who knew?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:48 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:19 pm
@SomeDude, I basically view the enforcement of illegal immigration laws as part of protecting the nation’s borders, which is one of the few legitimate functions of the small federal government originally outlined in the U.S. Constitution.
I hear you loud and clear. it's a tough one for me, because the questions presupposes the existence of the state, and that is as you said, one of the few legitimate powers. Where I depart is, I don't care if victimless crimes are committed like someone coming over the border, performing productive labor and engaging in the economy. It's when they commit real crimes (that have victims), that I take issue. I also do not think the argument that they are taking jobs away from others is valid. There is no set amount of jobs, desires are limitless and just because someone is willing to work cheaper than you does not make them a criminal and you a victim.

Having said that I'd like them out of the country lol.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:49 pm

pp4me wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:39 pm
doodle wrote:
pmward wrote:
SomeDude is just like McConnell, licking the boot until the very day Trump loses the electoral college, then suddenly tries to distance himself from the mess as much as possible.
I literally threw back my head and laughed out loud at how Machivellian this is! I am witnessing Brutus shank Cesar right before my eyes! Judas!!!!!!

Who knew?
I'm referring to some dude. McConnell is minor league compared to him!
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:51 pm

You guys especially doodle and pm, don’t understand the difference between pro-Trump and anti-anti-Trump. Go ahead and say something mocking, because you just don’t get it.

I saw Trump as the bomb to blow up or at least expose the rotten system. Some other things he did right were a bonus.

He destroyed both parties, and the neocons. The Democrats destruction, four years delayed, will now proceed.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:55 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:51 pm
You guys especially doodle and pm, don’t understand the difference between pro-Trump and anti-anti-Trump. Go ahead and say something mocking, because you just don’t get it.

I saw Trump as the bomb to blow up or at least expose the rotten system. Some other things he did right were a bonus.

He destroyed both parties, and the neocons. The Democrats destruction, four years delayed, will now proceed.
We are not poking fun at you. I would agree with you at least on the fact that Trump was bad for both parties. We are poking fun at SomeDude who literally has basically done nothing but worship Trump here since the day he showed up on these forums. And suddenly today of all days he magically becomes willing to take a step back from the partisan BS and honestly and openly critique Trump. We have literally for weeks been trying to get SomeDude to do this. It would be funny, if not sad.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:10 pm

doodle wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:49 pm
pp4me wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:39 pm
doodle wrote:
pmward wrote:

Who knew?
I'm referring to some dude. McConnell is minor league compared to him!
I think you have that reversed.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:33 pm

I Shrugged wrote:

And he finished off Kathy Griffin.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:41 pm

pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:55 pm
I Shrugged wrote:

We are not poking fun at you. I would agree with you at least on the fact that Trump was bad for both parties. We are poking fun at SomeDude who literally has basically done nothing but worship Trump here since the day he showed up on these forums. And suddenly today of all days he magically becomes willing to take a step back from the partisan BS and honestly and openly critique Trump. We have literally for weeks been trying to get SomeDude to do this. It would be funny, if not sad.
My gripe pre-dates Some Dude. Several of you here have said you were not pro-Biden, you were anti-Trump. I'm saying that some of us have made the same calculation on the opposing side. Doodle's been out of his mind unhinged about it. Okay, I've got to run, I've got one of the neighbor kids on the bar-b-que.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:01 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:41 pm
pmward wrote:
I Shrugged wrote:

My gripe pre-dates Some Dude. Several of you here have said you were not pro-Biden, you were anti-Trump. I'm saying that some of us have made the same calculation on the opposing side. Doodle's been out of his mind unhinged about it. Okay, I've got to run, I've got one of the neighbor kids on the bar-b-que.
My opinion of Trump hasn't changed one iota pmward. It will only change if he gives up. It appears he hasn't since he tweeted at 12:40 AM today it's too soon to give up and the Republican party must learn to fight.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:04 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:41 pm
pmward wrote:
I Shrugged wrote:

My gripe pre-dates Some Dude. Several of you here have said you were not pro-Biden, you were anti-Trump. I'm saying that some of us have made the same calculation on the opposing side.
Right, but SomeDude was not one of those people. Go look at his post history. It was straight up Trump worship. Aside from a gold thread, basically every comment he made on this forum from the time he arrived until Trump lost the elector vote on Monday was vehement Trump worship. Trump was literally the only thing he talked about. He never made a single political comment that was not somehow in support of or in line with Trumps views. From his comments you would have thought Trump walked on water. The sudden 180 is jarring. So I'm calling him on it. I would not expect any of you to do any different with me if I suddenly changed my tune. But hey, at least he stuck around after losing, which is more than can be said of some.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:13 pm

pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:04 pm
Right, but SomeDude was not one of those people. Go look at his post history. It was straight up Trump worship. Aside from a gold thread, basically every comment he made on this forum from the time he arrived until Trump lost the elector vote on Monday was vehement Trump worship. Trump was literally the only thing he talked about. He never made a single political comment that was not somehow in support of or in line with Trumps views. From his comments you would have thought Trump walked on water. The sudden 180 is jarring. So I'm calling him on it. I would not expect any of you to do any different with me if I suddenly changed my tune. But hey, at least he stuck around after losing, which is more than can be said of some.
Normally I don't respond to trolls, of which you most certainly are pmward.

I'm just doing it for the good of anyone else who doesn't realize yet what a waste of time your posts are.

here's one of my first posts, from Nov 23, where I explain Trump is not a conservative, not free market, and does not stand for the constitution:
Trump 1.JPG
Trump 1.JPG (45.8 KiB) Viewed 4465 times

And here's one from the 24th, where I say Trump is a liberal and democrat at heart:
Trump 2.JPG
Trump 2.JPG (72.44 KiB) Viewed 4465 times

If you define those posts as "worship", I'm afraid you are mentally special.

I have posted a lot on Gold, but also, stocks, bonds, coronovirus, and fav movies.

You pretty much have one chance to be a man now and admit you were wrong. The 180 you say has jarred you hasn't happened at all. Nothing about Trump has changed to me whatsover. It's you trolling. You're not calling me out since there's nothing to call out. I am calling you out however. So there's your chance to admit you were completely incorrect and not just butt-hurt because you didn't get the political threads shut down.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:05 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:13 pm
pmward wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:04 pm
Normally I don't respond to trolls, of which you most certainly are pmward.

I'm just doing it for the good of anyone else who doesn't realize yet what a waste of time your posts are.

here's one of my first posts, from Nov 23, where I explain Trump is not a conservative, not free market, and does not stand for the constitution:

Trump 1.JPG

And here's one from the 24th, where I say Trump is a liberal and democrat at heart:

Trump 2.JPG

If you define those posts as "worship", I'm afraid you are mentally special.

I have posted a lot on Gold, but also, stocks, bonds, coronovirus, and fav movies.

You pretty much have one chance to be a man now and admit you were wrong. The 180 you say has jarred you hasn't happened at all. Nothing about Trump has changed to me whatsover. It's you trolling. You're not calling me out since there's nothing to call out. I am calling you out however. So there's your chance to admit you were completely incorrect and not just butt-hurt because you didn't get the political threads shut down.
Ok, so there were 2 posts hidden all throughout this forum almost a month ago where you said something similar. You really had to dig deep to find those. I stand corrected on those 2 posts. I must have missed them. But I can tell you, being someone who has been debating you for weeks now, that your stance is not always so and has not been such since Nov 24. If this sudden 180 truly is your real stance, then you are basically admitting that you have been trolling us for weeks. I've wished that you would be more flexible, put the partisan bias aside, and have a real discussion. All I can say is I hope you continue to be more real and less of a troll. I prefer to read real opinions here not just regurgitated partisan BS.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:53 am

Very sad pmward. You think you've been debating me but I've had you on ignore since i was here a week and i only see your posts if someone else responds to them.

Clearly you're obsessed with mine but misrepresent them in classic troll fashion.

You may have the last word.
blackomen
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by blackomen » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:23 am

I straddle between Libertarian and Progressive

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:52 am

blackomen wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:23 am
I straddle between Libertarian and Progressive

Going by memory that was close to mine...I got an 80 / 30...though I objected to be labeled a Progressive.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:14 pm

After running every response on this forum through an advanced machine learning algorithm, it is clear that the left / right dichotomy correlates directly with meat consumption.

Soy and weightlifting are confounders.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:23 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:14 pm
After running every response on this forum through an advanced machine learning algorithm, it is clear that the left / right dichotomy correlates directly with meat consumption.

Were you able to establish tomfoolerys capacity for meat consumption based on his posts? Appears nearly limitless ;D
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:37 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:23 pm

Were you able to establish tomfoolerys capacity for meat consumption based on his posts? Appears nearly limitless ;D
Tomfoolery is mathematically impossible.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:

Who eats the soy?

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:17 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:24 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:23 pm
Mark Leavy wrote:

I love meat. Just stuff me full of it, baby.
I'm glad we all feel so comfortable around each other here.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:21 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:14 pm
vnatale wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:11 pm
Mark Leavy wrote:

Who eats the soy?

Vinny
Soy boys.
Do they not weight lift? Where are they on the political spectrum?

Vinny
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:54 pm

vnatale wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:21 pm
tomfoolery wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:14 pm
vnatale wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:11 pm
Mark Leavy wrote:

Who eats the soy?

Vinny
Soy boys.
Do they not weight lift? Where are they on the political spectrum?

Vinny
Soy boy weight lifters are invariably young Indians.
And then they grow up and get fat and diabetic.