R/conservative

doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

R/conservative

Post by doodle »

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative ... n_thread/

Generally disgust with the events of today and scorn directed towards Trump. Many individuals expressing regret at having voted for him. Reassuring to see.
What the hell... that’s it I’m done fuck the GOP and fuck the Republican Party and trump I had faith in you but today you’ve failed me and everyone else here SMFH

When everyone said Trump was encouraging political violence with coded dogwhistles, I rolled my eyes. He did that today. When everyone said he acted like a cult leader, I said that was ludicrous. He did that today.

I've never been a supporter, but I've understood why others are. Now? There's no supporting this. There's no more qualifying it.

At this point, the Secret Service needs to detain him in a hotel room or something, and Mike Pence needs to step in for the next two weeks.

Just a bunch of sore losers and traitors. They're fighting against the very constitution they claim to be defending.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: R/conservative

Post by boglerdude »

I've been lurking in the DT (Discussion Thread). Interesting they're pro-life.

https://old.reddit.com/r/neoconNWO/comm ... on_thread/
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

boglerdude wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:13 am I've been lurking in the DT (Discussion Thread). Interesting they're pro-life.

https://old.reddit.com/r/neoconNWO/comm ... on_thread/
I thought both conservatives and Trumpsters were largely pro-life.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

tomfoolery wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:32 pm There’s some liberals I engage in conversation with at my local coffee shop from time to time. Very different from the liberals on this forum.

All of them seem to think Trump didn’t incite a riot and said this looked way more peaceful than BLM protests they attended.
Right. It was a mostly peaceful protest that intensified.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds »

pp4me wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:51 am
tomfoolery wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:32 pm There’s some liberals I engage in conversation with at my local coffee shop from time to time. Very different from the liberals on this forum.

All of them seem to think Trump didn’t incite a riot and said this looked way more peaceful than BLM protests they attended.
Intensified might be a little bit of an exaggeration. Maybe it could be more accurately described as a peaceful demonstration with a few isolated passionate moments.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

pp4me wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:51 am

To paraphrase Ben Shapiro..... OJ Simpson was mostly peaceful that night except for the moment when he stabbed his wife and her friend to death.
0hhz3er0ufa61.jpg
0hhz3er0ufa61.jpg (65.07 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

To quote Nancy Pelosi, "People are going to do what they're going to do".
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

pp4me wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:59 am To quote Nancy Pelosi, "People are going to do what they're going to do".
To quote Bismark:

"The statesman's task is to hear God's footsteps marching through history, and to try and catch on to His coattails as He marches past."