Six hours of paralysis: Inside Trump’s failure to act after a mob stormed the Capitol

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Six hours of paralysis: Inside Trump’s failure to act after a mob stormed the Capitol

Post by vnatale »

Simonjester wrote:

security footage of crime and supporting cell phone footage is a different story, i have no problem with criminals being identified or arrested.

How does your statement above apply to this? Support or against?

Vinny

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (18.17 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Six hours of paralysis: Inside Trump’s failure to act after a mob stormed the Capitol

Post by vnatale »

Simonjester wrote:
vnatale wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:39 pm
Simonjester wrote:

security footage of crime and supporting cell phone footage is a different story, i have no problem with criminals being identified or arrested.

Vinny

Capture.JPG
in the capitol building is a crime ...
around the capitol is doxing/threatening people who are exercising their legal right to petition the government for redress of grievances. and is tyrannical and evil...

very clear difference .... can you see it?

I see a clear difference between:

A. Protesters obeying set up boundaries / committing no acts of violence

B. Those who pushed aside and attacked police in their quest to get inside the Capitol

Your turn to clarify precisely what you mean by "around the capitol". No crimes unless they were able to successfully make it into the Capitol?

I don't think anyone wants to punish group A. No one is attempting to turn them in. Showing pictures or videos of them would result in a conviction of what? Standing and listening. Maybe shouting some response. No crimes there.

Instead, we are after the real life firefighter who was caught holding a fire extinguisher to use to batter on the police. Any, objections with anyone coming forward with pictures or videos of him doing so while "around the capitol" but not in it?
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Simonjester wrote:

around the capitol is doxing/threatening people who are exercising their legal right to petition the government for redress of grievances. and is tyrannical and evil...

Specifically asking about these people. Not yet in the Capitol building. Around the Capitol.

Crime or no crime?

Vinny

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (56.02 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

vnatale wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:45 pm
Simonjester wrote:

Specifically asking about these people. Not yet in the Capitol building. Around the Capitol.

Crime or no crime?

Vinny

Capture.JPG
[/quote]

Just do a wiki search. That should answer the question. ;)

Another good principle is to ask, what am I going to do with the information? If it is nothing that I can do anything with, don’t waste any time or energy to find out anything more.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

“Whatever one sows, that will he also reap” (Gal. 6:7)

Vinny

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01 ... dency.html

END-TIMES 6:36 P.M.
Trump Is on the Verge of Losing Everything
By Jonathan Chait

At noon on January 20, Trump will be in desperate shape. His business is floundering, his partners are fleeing, his loans are delinquent, prosecutors will be coming after him, and the legal impunity he enjoyed through his office will be gone. He will be walking naked into a cold and friendless world. What appeared to be a brilliant strategy for escaping consequences was merely a tactic for putting them off. The bill is coming due.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon »

vnatale wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:54 pm “Whatever one sows, that will he also reap” (Gal. 6:7)

Vinny

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01 ... dency.html

END-TIMES 6:36 P.M.
Trump Is on the Verge of Losing Everything
By Jonathan Chait

At noon on January 20, Trump will be in desperate shape. His business is floundering, his partners are fleeing, his loans are delinquent, prosecutors will be coming after him, and the legal impunity he enjoyed through his office will be gone. He will be walking naked into a cold and friendless world. What appeared to be a brilliant strategy for escaping consequences was merely a tactic for putting them off. The bill is coming due.
Who in the world is Jonathan Chait? I know all the best opinion writers and I have never heard of him. Was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until I read this on Wikipedia:
In February 2016, Chait wrote a piece for New York magazine titled "Liberals Should Support a Trump Republican Nomination," in which he predicted that a Trump presidency would develop similarly to the governorship of Arnold Schwarzenegger in California (who, like Trump, was a celebrity who became a Republican politician without any public service experience).[19] In 2019, The Outline selected this piece as one of the "worst takes of the 2010s", opining that "Chait's immensely confident take [...] is a humiliating crystallization of the wrongheaded thinking that propelled [Trump] to the White House."[20]
He’s obviously not very good at predictions, or even opinions. Disqualified.

::)
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

Simonjester wrote:
vnatale wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:39 pm
Simonjester wrote:

Vinny

Capture.JPG

Stolen election....massive crime. Allowed in the building by police, not a crime.

I give the jan 6 heroes a pass and Trump should pardon all of them, even the antifa and blm instigators just to show what a nice guy he is.