Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe

flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe

Post by flyingpylon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:04 pm

According to John Solomon of JustTheNews.com...
A bombshell revelation in the remaining FBI documents on Russia collusion shows that the entire narrative was created and leaked to the news media to neutralize Hillary Clinton’s concern that her email scandal hadn’t gone away.
Bombshell revelations as Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe

Says the stack of docs is a foot and half high and everything will come out over the coming days and weeks.

If true, it will be nice to finally have some transparency on this issue after 4 years of stonewalling. Stay tuned I guess?
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe

Post by I Shrugged » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:25 pm

Well the media and tech arms of the Ruling Party will just bury it, so....
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:33 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:04 pm

According to John Solomon of JustTheNews.com...

A bombshell revelation in the remaining FBI documents on Russia collusion shows that the entire narrative was created and leaked to the news media to neutralize Hillary Clinton’s concern that her email scandal hadn’t gone away.

Bombshell revelations as Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe

Says the stack of docs is a foot and half high and everything will come out over the coming days and weeks.

If true, it will be nice to finally have some transparency on this issue after 4 years of stonewalling. Stay tuned I guess?

Based upon your source...don't count on it.

Vinny

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

Solomon, 52, has had a long, and occasionally decorated, career as an editor and investigative reporter in Washington, though his more recent work has been trailed by claims that it is biased and lacks rigor.

The Columbia Journalism Review, in one of several critiques of Solomon, wrote in 2012 that he “has a history of bending the truth to his story line” and “distorting facts and hyping petty stories.”

The Columbia Journalism Review, in one of several critiques of Solomon, wrote in 2012 that he “has a history of bending the truth to his story line” and “distorting facts and hyping petty stories.”

He has been a figure of some controversy within his own shop, the Hill, which he joined in 2017 as an “investigative columnist” and the head of its video unit. In late 2018, a group of newsroom staffers complained that his stories about a liberal lawyer’s effort to raise money for women who had considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Trump during the 2016 campaign lacked adequate context.

He also reported, in an October 2017 column, that Russian sources had paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech and waged “an influence campaign” with then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the time the Obama administration approved the sale of an energy company, Uranium One, to a Russian company, suggesting but not confirming a quid pro quo.

Similar internal complaints at the Hill trailed another Solomon-authored story that was favorable to Trump. Other news organizations have reached unfavorable verdicts on his columns.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:42 am

More info: Trump declassifying trove of FBI memos exposing Steele's motivations, ties to impeachment witness

Maybe it's a nothingburger, I have no idea. But generally speaking, more sunlight on these things is better than less. Let the chips fall where they may.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:30 am

vnatale wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:33 pm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

... lacked adequate context.
... suggesting but not confirming a quid pro quo.
... Other news organizations have reached unfavorable verdicts on his columns.
Strong criticisms. They come from the Washington Post so obviously they must be true.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:14 am

I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll surely find an article that reveals how Hillary Clinton was behind the Capitol riot.
Maybe even present at the time in disguise.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:52 am

glennds wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:14 am
I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll surely find an article that reveals how Hillary Clinton was behind the Capitol riot.
Maybe even present at the time in disguise.
No chance of disguising those cankles
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:50 am

i think this is close to the original source:
https://twitter.com/zerodedge/status/13 ... 70560?s=20
RIP Marcello Gandini
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:45 am

dualstow wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:50 am
i think this is close to the original source:
https://twitter.com/zerodedge/status/13 ... 70560?s=20
Those docs are from the Senate investigation of Crossfire Hurricane, and they have been released. John Solomon is referring to what seems to be a different set of FBI documents. But maybe he is full of it. It's impossible to keep track of everything, but I suspect that's by design.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:40 am

ah, thank you
RIP Marcello Gandini