New Zealand tranny will compete in the Olympics vs women

Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

New Zealand tranny will compete in the Olympics vs women

Post by Kriegsspiel » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:40 pm

I now think this is hilarious. Mediocre weightlifter gets the chance to compete against peak physicality Olympic athletes in his dotage? It's the stuff movies are made of!
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: New Zealand tranny will compete in the Olympics vs women

Post by SomeDude » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:25 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:40 pm
I now think this is hilarious. Mediocre weightlifter gets the chance to compete against peak physicality Olympic athletes in his dotage? It's the stuff movies are made of!
I hope he wins the woman's gold medal. White women everywhere won't know what to complain about!
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by stuper1 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:12 pm

I hope he wins too, because maybe it will help women realize better the truth about women's sports. They like to complain that they don't make equal money, and yet they don't get anywhere near equal numbers of viewers. If they want equal money, the solution is simple, just compete in the mens' division. If they win, they get the rewards.

The sport I watch mainly is tennis. I even like to watch women's tennis, but a lot of people don't. Most people want to see who is the best tennis player in the world, period. They don't want to see who is the best women's tennis player, or the best tennis player under 6 feet tall and over 200 pounds, or any other subcategory. Just about everybody agrees that the top women's player wouldn't even be in the top 500 of men's players.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:29 pm

It will be close, he's gotta be on his game. His recent PRs eclipse the women's Olympic records for his weight class (again, set by females at the peak of their physical prowess): 131/154/285 vs 125/153/274. I assume he'll cut to 75kg since he competes at a flabby 87kg:

But as a mediocre male weightlifter, he's never had the kind of pressure on him that he'll endure competing in the Olympics, notwithstanding that it's against girls. He might get a case of the nerves.

It's really incredible that he can be in the running to set an Olympic record while taking anti-steroids to keep his testosterone down, while the Olympic records were likely set while the girls were running a sophisticated steroid cycle.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:30 pm

JP Sears gives the low-down on Laurel Hubbard's weightlifting career, and, I have to admit I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. I thought that he was "mediocre" when he actually set a New Zealand Junior National record in 1998. When many of his competitors in the next Olympics were being created by their parents. So inclusive.