Trump/Biden

pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Trump/Biden

Post by pp4me » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:23 pm

I was watching FoxNews tonight which I don't do very often any more even though I used to but my wife is an Asian immigrant who has grown to like it so I'm completely guilty of getting her addicted. She especially likes Judge Jeannine.

They were going on and on about Biden's press conference which had to with Biden's, or somebody else's claim that the price of a 4th of July barbecue was down 16 cents from last year. Somebody asked a question pointing out that the price of hot dogs was actually way up to which Biden responded with a well rehearsed litany of how such and such a thing was actually better than it had ever been in the last 40 or 50 years or maybe even better than the entire history of the whole universe in the last 14 billion years.

The disarray and total meltdown of Kamala Harris' VP office was also an important subject on the show I was watching.

So I had to ask myself where have I seen this show before? The obvious answer was on CNN/MSNBC as well as with other so-called "journalists" who are really wholly owned subsidiaries of the democratic party in disguise.

Now it's just the shoe on the other foot.

So instead of continuing the evening with Tucker going down the same rabbit hole, following with Hannity's well rehearsed litany in staccato point by point and then continuing on with Laura Ingraham's take on the whole thing with people who agree with her, I decided to go sit on the back porch, smoke my pipe, and sip some fireball cinnamon whiskey and have a glorious Friday evening ignoring all of this complete and utter bullshit coming out of people's asses on both ends of the political spectrum.

Having said that, I have way more sympathy for Donald Trump than I do for Biden and Kamala Harris. I've been watching Biden since he had to drop out of the presidential race for plagiarizing speeches the first time he ran in a completely bizarre manner. And then you have Kamala who has practically admitted she fucked her way to power with Willy Brown and smoked pot but then prosecuted pot smokers and put them in jail

At least Trump came to politics late in life and didn't make a career out of it. I have to give him respect for that.
whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Trump/Biden

Post by whatchamacallit » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:17 am

I don't watch either but that makes me mad that fox is distracting from the real issues if they are wasting time on hot dog prices.

I assumed the liberal media was distracting because of how much good Trump's policies were doing.

Now it sounds like fox is distracting to hide how much bad Biden's policies are doing?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:30 pm

whatchamacallit wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:17 am
I don't watch either but that makes me mad that fox is distracting from the real issues if they are wasting time on hot dog prices.

I assumed the liberal media was distracting because of how much good Trump's policies were doing.

Now it sounds like fox is distracting to hide how much bad Biden's policies are doing?
Fox is run by far left liberals. They propped up Biden during the election, called AZ for Biden two weeks before he "won" it through fraud and before any other network. The owners are big dems and donars to Biden's campaign and were drooling on election night over the prospect of him winning. I had to turn them off and watch fake news CNN to keep from throwing up.

They are the controlled opposition. They siphon off the anger decent Americans have about the communists, RINOs and Dems with nonsense about horseface AOC or Pelosi the crypt keeper. Fox is a total waste of time pied piper.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:03 pm

I assume Fox News was referring to this extremely cringey tweet by the White House.

Apparently their claim that a 4th of July BBQ is cheaper than last year is based on (1) very specific substitutions and (2) the fact that this time last year, food had spiked sharply in price due to Covid mania.

672EF82A-E4A3-4B46-BCC3-7A8038AC0A5F.jpeg
672EF82A-E4A3-4B46-BCC3-7A8038AC0A5F.jpeg (776.87 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1 ... 34691?s=20