Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Next up on the planned crisis list

Post by vnatale » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:14 am

Kbg wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:07 am

vnatale wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:36 pm

Today from one of yesterday's shows I heard Karl Rove (must have been the Fox News Show) say that the Democrats in 2024 would not be having an 82 year old candidate while the Republicans would not be having a 78 year old candidate.

One could only hope. However, never underestimate either party's ability to nominate a crap candidate for president.

Of course! They each did so last time in 2020!
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:20 am

Kbg wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:07 am
One could only hope. However, never underestimate either party's ability to nominate a crap candidate for president.
The wisdom of South Park: It’s nearly always between a douche and a turd.
RIP Marcello Gandini
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:02 pm

Kbg wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:30 pm

Thanks, my brain was locked on the US variety Liz. Wonder what she's going to do after Congress?

When I answered my first time around I'd not even remembered I'd already listened to an interview earlier in the day of her on NBC Meet the Press.

I listened to the whole show again earlier today and at the beginning they said that they'd be talking with her about her political future. While I was listening to her I kept waiting for the question to be asked and what her response would be so that I could report it back here.

However, when she was asked that question her response was, "all the things we've been discussing". Since I was not primed to remember what they'd been prior discussing I cannot remember much of what they were discussing.

If you really want to know you can listen to this past Sunday's NBC Meet the Press podcast.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."