Libertarian Thinker Questions Why Zelensky Would Sacrifice So Many Ukrainians Just Because He Wants to Join NATO

stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Libertarian Thinker Questions Why Zelensky Would Sacrifice So Many Ukrainians Just Because He Wants to Join NATO

Post by stuper1 »

He says the war with Russia has nothing to do with freedom and everything to do with money flowing into corrupt people's pockets:

https://www.fff.org/2022/12/22/ukraines ... h-freedom/
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Libertarian Thinker Questions Why Zelensky Would Sacrifice So Many Ukrainians Just Because He Wants to Join NATO

Post by boglerdude »

You're still going to be ranting about Ukraine, as you're put into a truck by a CCP/DNC agent and sent to a pandemic camp :) There's more than one threat...
DogBreath

Re: Libertarian Thinker Questions Why Zelensky Would Sacrifice So Many Ukrainians Just Because He Wants to Join NATO

Post by DogBreath »

boglerdude wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:03 am You're still going to be ranting about Ukraine, as you're put into a truck by a CCP/DNC agent and sent to a pandemic camp :) There's more than one threat...
It's awesome how red pilled you have become in just a couple of years....
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by stuper1 »

boglerdude wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:03 am You're still going to be ranting about Ukraine, as you're put into a truck by a CCP/DNC agent and sent to a pandemic camp :) There's more than one threat...
You're free to rant about whatever you're interested in also. My interest just happens to be seeing people stop getting killed and freezing in Ukraine. If that offends you somehow, maybe the problem isn't me.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds »

boglerdude wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:03 am You're still going to be ranting about Ukraine, as you're put into a truck by a CCP/DNC agent and sent to a pandemic camp :)
A gulag in other words? That's hilarious. Well played
SilentMajority

Post by SilentMajority »

stuper1 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:20 am
You're free to rant about whatever you're interested in also. My interest just happens to be seeing people stop getting killed and freezing in Ukraine. If that offends you somehow, maybe the problem isn't me.
I don't think he meant it that way stuper. It's hard to catch all the subtle nuance in people's comments here. I think BD is just saying they are things much worse happening here too.
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong »

I think the term you are looking for is “Virus Protection Camp”.