Is Germany Getting Ready for Another Demagogue?

dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Is Germany Getting Ready for Another Demagogue?

Post by dualstow »

Seajay has already covered a couple things that I was getting to, and said it better than I could.
Basically, if the U.S. did need a “special operation” to get rid of Canada nukes, it would not involve launching missiles at civilian areas, as Russia is doing to Ukraine. It would not involve castrating and killing Canadian POWs, as Russia is doing to the Ukrainians. And it would not involve the kidnapping of Canadian children, as Russia is doing to the Ukrainians.

None of those things would make the U.S. safer. On the contrary, they would just turn us into a pariah state.

You’ve mentioed Iraq. I agree that we made a mess of it. The one Iraqi I know personally confirms that we didn’t liberate Iraq so much as break it. I’m not sure why he didn’t make a beeline for the paradise that is Russia, but somehow he has found happiness in the United States.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

dualstow wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:19 pm
Seajay has already covered a couple things that I was getting to, and said it better than I could.
Basically, if the U.S. did need a “special operation” to get rid of Canada nukes, it would not involve launching missiles at civilian areas, as Russia is doing to Ukraine. It would not involve castrating and killing Canadian POWs, as Russia is doing to the Ukrainians. And it would not involve the kidnapping of Canadian children, as Russia is doing to the Ukrainians.

None of those things would make the U.S. safer. On the contrary, they would just turn us into a pariah state.

You’ve mentioed Iraq. I agree that we made a mess of it. The one Iraqi I know personally confirms that we didn’t liberate Iraq so much as break it. I’m not sure why he didn’t make a beeline for the paradise that is Russia, but somehow he has found happiness in the United States.

ALWAYS enjoy the famed Dualstow humor!
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Grinch

Post by Grinch »

What is the context of the thread title? I am waiting for Infos about the New German Demagogen.