Political Influence on Military Intelligence

stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Political Influence on Military Intelligence

Post by stuper1 »

This is such an important article. She talks about how military intelligence gives its customer what it wants to hear, just like any business will do. This gets to the very heart of where our foreign policy disasters start. The author is a retired USAF lieutenant colonel -- not exactly someone who is likely to be a Putin stooge, but hey you never know. These are the very problems that people like Daniel Ellsberg have warned us about for 50+ years, but the American people keep getting led down the garden path to war after war by lies upon lies, and other countries like Ukraine and Taiwan keep getting led down the garden path by these American lies to their own destruction.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/10/kar ... ropaganda/
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Political Influence on Military Intelligence

Post by vnatale »

stuper1 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:20 pm
This is such an important article. She talks about how military intelligence gives its customer what it wants to hear, just like any business will do. This gets to the very heart of where our foreign policy disasters start. The author is a retired USAF lieutenant colonel -- not exactly someone who is likely to be a Putin stooge, but hey you never know. These are the very problems that people like Daniel Ellsberg have warned us about for 50+ years, but the American people keep getting led down the garden path to war after war by lies upon lies, and other countries like Ukraine and Taiwan keep getting led down the garden path by these American lies to their own destruction.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/10/kar ... ropaganda/

This was long, long, long, long, long, long, LONG!

For anyone who reads this keep these two items in mind when evaluating its perspective:

1)

Karen Kwiatkowski, Ph.D. [send her mail], a retired USAF lieutenant colonel, farmer and aspiring anarcho-capitalist. She ran for Congress in Virginia's 6th district in 2012, is a Fellow at the Eisenhower Media Network, and an Associated Scholar of the Mises Institute.

2)

LewRockwell.com publishes articles questioning United States participation in World War II, opposing "economic fascism" and supporting Austrian economics and secessionism.[21][third-party source needed] The academic Tanni Haas wrote in his 2011 book on political bloggers that of the 20 figures he interviewed, "none have more radical views" than Rockwell, whose avowed goal was to "do everything he can to undermine the state".[22]

Brian Doherty of Reason wrote that the site's "Mises Institute-associated writers" tend to emphasize the domestic and international fallout from government action.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."