Executive Member

Re: Coronavirus General Discussion

Post by Tortoise » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:06 pm

I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:08 pm

What about Telegram? I know I could look it up, but Tom probably knows. I have a feeling it's similar to Signal.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by boglerdude » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:36 am

Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:49 am

Just breaking: The Rockefeller Foundation has committed $13.5 million in funding to combat CoVid "disinformation" on the internet.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/n ... e-efforts/

This was announced, significantly, by the U.S. Surgeon General as part of a press conference in which he called upon media and tech companies to "do more" to curtail the spread of information that runs counter to the government's approved script.

Is there any doubt, at this point, that the Democrat party is the party of wealthy, multinational corporatists whose symbiotic relationship with government is the very definition of fascism? And who are no longer even attempting to hide their disdain for constitutionally-protected liberties?

How could our esteemed members of the leftist persuasion have been so thoroughly misled?
Last edited by Maddy on Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by boglerdude » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:00 am

Cow says "moo" sheep says "maask"
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:50 pm

Well this is not a feel good video. Analysis of previously confidential data about where the vax components are showing up in the body, where they shouldn't be showing up. Gah. Boy at this point I'm going to be very hesitant to take any boosters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA8qMb33Zyo
D1984
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by D1984 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:29 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:50 pm
Well this is not a feel good video. Analysis of previously confidential data about where the vax components are showing up in the body, where they shouldn't be showing up. Gah. Boy at this point I'm going to be very hesitant to take any boosters.

Is this in reference to the assertion by Weinstein/Malone/Kirsch implying that the study using male and female rats "proves" that most or much of the lipid nanoparticles accumulated in the ovaries rather than staying around the injection site? You might want to read some factchecks on this (and on some of Kirsch's other assertions from his site Trialsitenews) before you take anything he says as some sort of gospel truth.
D1984
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by D1984 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:49 pm

Maddy wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:38 am
D1984 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:01 pm
Maddy wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:44 pm
It is now apparent that Moderna had already completed development of its mRNA gene therapy shot in 2019 BEFORE COVID-19 was announced to be spreading from China to the world. This has serious ramifications to the entire pandemic narrative.

There are only two possibilities. First, Moderna had advance knowledge of the COVID-19 virus and created a shot to prepare for it. Second, Moderna didn’t have advance knowledge but was developing a generic gene therapy treatment that could be directed toward any type of coronavirus. Either possibility is disturbing.
https://www.technocracy.news/mercola-mo ... announced/
https://factcheck.afp.com/moderna-had-n ... ccine-2019

It appears that the MRNA vaccine and the MTA were in relation to the MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) coronavirus and not SARS COV-2 (the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Let me give you a brief helpful tip: When Dr. Mercola posts anything, take it with a giant grain of salt. Sometimes he is right (whether from the stopped clock effect or just stuff like general nutrition advice that any doctor would likely agree with) but some of his beliefs/ideas are pretty close to quack territory.
Thanks, D1984-- But isn't that idea encompassed by the second of the two "possibilities" raised by the article: that Moderna didn't have advance knowledge [of the CoVid 19 virus] "but was developing a generic gene therapy treatment that could be directed toward any type of coronavirus?" Not to quibble, but I don't see this article as proposing anything outlandish--especially in view of the fact that mRNA vaccines directed toward coronaviruses have, curiously, been the ongoing subject of research for quite some time.
Why exactly is Moderna researching and developing gene therapy/RNA based treatments/vaccines/cures "disturbing", though? They were founded in 2009 or 2010 specifically to do this very thing! They are doing exactly what they were created as a company to do. Unless they are attempting to be the next Theranos or the next Enron (i.e. a massive corporate fraud rather than a business trying to actually produce goods/services to sell and make a profit) then researching gene therapy based pharmaceuticals is exactly what any reasonable person would expect them to be doing!

If you meant to imply that them working on such treatments/vaccines/therapeutics is not disturbing or suspicious in and of itself but merely that they were working on such gene therapy treatments or vaccines for coronaviruses is what's suspicious....well, that makes no sense either. This might indeed be suspicious if the only known coronavirus was SARS-COV2 and yet Moderna had somehow mysteriously been working on stuff like this months before anyone had ever even heard of COVID-19; however, it isn't like SARS-COV2 is the only known coronavirus. Far from it. We've known about truly lethal coronaviruses since 2003 (first SARS COV1--which was just SARS-COV at the time since SARS-COV2 wasn't a thing at that point yet--and then MERS in the early 2010s) and we've had knowledge of merely-annoying-but-not-usually-lethal coronaviruses--the ones that typically just cause common ordinary chest and head colds--for decades (notably OC43, NL63, and HCoV-229E). So of course Moderna was working on genetic or RNA-based treatments or vaccines for coronaviruses. I don't see that as particularly alarming. Even assuming an alternate world where COVID-19 had never come along; their work might've led to anything from a vaccine for the common respiratory infection coronaviruses mentioned above (which if nothing else would kind of put paid to the old saw about "how come if we can send a man to the moon we can't find a cure for the common cold " ) to a true "pan-coronavirus vaccine" effective against everything from the common cold coronaviruses to SARS and MERS. Why do you find the fact that they might've been working on something like this especially suspicious and/or alarming?
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:55 pm

D1984 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:29 pm
I Shrugged wrote:

Is this in reference to the assertion by Weinstein/Malone/Kirsch implying that the study using male and female rats "proves" that most or much of the lipid nanoparticles accumulated in the ovaries rather than staying around the injection site? You might want to read some factchecks on this (and on some of Kirsch's other assertions from his site Trialsitenews) before you take anything he says as some sort of gospel truth.
OK, I just searched" fact check ovaries rats trialsitenews
All I got was either A) quoting approvingly, or B) discussion groups generally approving

I will add that the video did not make clear that the graph under discussion was for animals. I thought the data was from humans.

Apparently they are saying that Pfizer didn't take appropriate actions given what the rat data showed. Would that surprise anyone? Not me. I think we definitely are the trial participants for whatever stage this should have been. Let's hope it works out well.
D1984
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by D1984 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:18 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:55 pm
D1984 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:29 pm
I Shrugged wrote:

OK, I just searched" fact check ovaries rats trialsitenews
All I got was either A) quoting approvingly, or B) discussion groups generally approving

I will add that the video did not make clear that the graph under discussion was for animals. I thought the data was from humans.

Apparently they are saying that Pfizer didn't take appropriate actions given what the rat data showed. Would that surprise anyone? Not me.
One, the trial was indeed for Wistar lab rats;the data obtained probably generalizes to humans but perhaps not; you may have heard the old joke about the researcher saying "we've cured cancer hundreds of times <pauses for effect>.....in rats".

Two, the dose given was (on a a weight-equivalent dose for humans basis) an amount that was some four hundred times the actual dose used in vaccinating actual people; I would expect the amount of lipid nanoparticles anywhere--ovaries, injection site, spleen, liver, heart, skin, et--to thus be correspondingly relatively smaller in relation to a human's actual size and body mass after being given the actual normal-sized vaccine injection. Plus, who knows if a 400X dose would effect the body differently anyway.... a standard dose of even something as (relatively) safe as aspirin is fine; a 400X normal dose of aspirin is deadly (for that matter the same applies to a 400X dose of something as natural and essential as, say, water)

Three, the link given on that very Youtube page itself (shortened as https://tinyurl.com/vwef27ww ; the full link is https://spacetravelinalabama.com/2021/0 ... %E3%83%B3/ ) that has the confidential Pfizer data that was submitted to Japan's PMDA (roughly the Japanese equivalent of our FDA) itself clearly shows that the data indicated that most of the lipid nanoparticles did indeed stay around the injection site and in fact the amount left around the injection site dwarfed the amount that got to the ovaries; their line graphs of the data that they put in the video just conveniently left this out.

Four, please view these three factchecks more or less debunking the video from Kirsch/Malone/Weinstein:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL2N2O01XP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgf1xWonTBI

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... and-death/

Five, Dr. Malone isn't exactly the inventor of the MRNA vaccines or MRNA technology in general; see https://www.logically.ai/articles/who-i ... ert-malone and https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd

Finally, while I applaud Mr. Kirsch's generous philanthropic donation to help fund research on the efficacy of ivermectin, fluvoxamine, and anything else that might be helpful to treat COVID-19 once a person contracts it, I'm not sure I trust him as some sort of expert on infectious diseases, epidemiology, immunology, or vaccination in general; he is a digital media entrepreneur, not a scientist or physician; furthermore, he has repeatedly promoted the debunked claim about the supposed "82% miscarriage rate" caused by the MRNA COVID vaccines; see https://archive.is/egshP and see the debunking of this claim at https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/cdc-d ... pregnancy/ .
Last edited by D1984 on Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:22 pm

D1984 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:49 pm
Why do you find the fact that they might've been working on something like this especially suspicious and/or alarming?
That was the conclusion of the author--part of the quote. Personally, I'm looking at the big picture, which involves quite a number of players, all of whom appeared to be quite prescient.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:39 am

The video on circulating injected lipid "containers" for the mRNA proteins sounded scary initially, but then I saw that the graph they're showing ends at 48 hours. And, they're pretty selective about the organs whose particle concentrations are shown. And, the whole POINT of a vaccine is to get into the bloodstream, so I didn't find that particularly surprising. Also not surprising that organs with a rich blood supply (e.g. the marrow) would collect a lot of these particles. And yeah that would include rat ovaries since the females more or less continuously make a lot of baby rats.

If they showed these particles hanging around for longer than a few days, then I'd start to get interested. Otherwise, there's not much here really. I'm way more concerned about autoimmune/inflammatory reactions, which are responsible for the more serious side effects of the vaccine, plus the fact that something appears to get into the central nervous system i.e. it breaches the blood-brain barrier. If that is the case, that's reason enough to to be concerned about unknown risks of mRNA vaccines that have yet to show up.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:43 am

Some interesting reading on wikipedia on "Crimson Contagion" - a joint exercise conducted in 2019 simulating almost exactly what was to come.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimson_Contagion
The simulation, which was conducted months prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, involves a scenario in which a group of about 30 tourists returning from China spread a novel influenza A respiratory virus in the United States, beginning in Chicago. In less than two months the virus had spread from a single index case (a 52 year-old man returning to Chicago) to infect 110 million Americans; 7.7 million patients would require hospitalization, and 586,000 people would die from the novel virus. The report issued at the conclusion of the exercise outlines the government's limited capacity to respond to a pandemic, with federal agencies lacking the funds, coordination, and capacities to implement an effective response to the virus.[1][2][3]
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:02 pm

pp4me wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:43 am
Some interesting reading on wikipedia on "Crimson Contagion" - a joint exercise conducted in 2019 simulating almost exactly what was to come.....

The simulation, which was conducted months prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, involves a scenario in which a group of about 30 tourists returning from China spread a novel influenza A respiratory virus in the United States, beginning in Chicago. In less than two months the virus had spread from a single index case (a 52 year-old man returning to Chicago) to infect 110 million Americans; 7.7 million patients would require hospitalization, and 586,000 people would die from the novel virus. The report issued at the conclusion of the exercise outlines the government's limited capacity to respond to a pandemic, with federal agencies lacking the funds, coordination, and capacities to implement an effective response to the virus.[1][2][3]
pp4me I found this interesting. In another thread you referred to it as "conspiratorial". Can you explain what's "conspiratorial" about this exercise?
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:17 pm

Xan wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:02 pm
pp4me wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:43 am

pp4me I found this interesting. In another thread you referred to it as "conspiratorial". Can you explain what's "conspiratorial" about this exercise?
I found that link in an article by Ron Unz in which he lays out the circumstantial case that the virus was an American bioweapon.

Not saying I believe it but it was interesting reading.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:55 pm

WiseOne wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:39 am
Otherwise, there's not much here really. I'm way more concerned about autoimmune/inflammatory reactions, which are responsible for the more serious side effects of the vaccine . . .
In this morning's news, the FDA has issued a warning about J&J's vaccine, as it appears to be eliciting autoimmune reactions.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:19 pm

Maddy wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:55 pm
WiseOne wrote:
Otherwise, there's not much here really. I'm way more concerned about autoimmune/inflammatory reactions, which are responsible for the more serious side effects of the vaccine . . .
In this morning's news, the FDA has issued a warning about J&J's vaccine, as it appears to be eliciting autoimmune reactions.
Are Google and facebook censoring this disinfo?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:27 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:19 pm
Maddy wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:55 pm
WiseOne wrote:
Are Google and facebook censoring this disinfo?
I don't think it was this morning; it was about a week ago that the FDA added an official warning to the J&J shot about the possibility of Guillain-Barre. Something like 1 in 120,000 IIRC.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:19 am

I heard yesterday from an engineering director that the site i work at in FL with about 2,000 employees is seeing 3 or 4 positive tests a week and we may go back to everyone working from home. I haven't heard of anyone getting sick yet and I don't think tests are taking place on the campus. We haven't even been screening for months. I haven't worn a mask at work for at least 2 months.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:57 am

Looks like the PCR test is soon to be abandoned as a CDC-approved method of diagnosing CoVid-19. https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021 ... ing_1.html

What more does anyone need to wake up to the fact that the statistics have from the beginning been contrived, having been based upon a "testing" method whose clinical reliability was denounced by its own inventor because, among other things, it gives you literally whatever result you want depending upon what amplification setting you use. And it appears, to boot, that all those statistics that they've been trotting out to scare everyone into the vaccine (and a second round of lock-downs) can't be retroactively scrutinized for soundness because there never was any standardization of the cycle count and because nobody ever kept track of the settings.

These are not scientists; they are con men.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:55 am

Not so fast....

This just says that the specific PCR test that CDC developed is being abandoned. I think most testing has been done using tests developed and used by private labs, and those will continue to be utilized.

The issue all along has been the indiscriminate use of PCR testing for diagnosis of something that should (even according to the CDC's own website) be primarily based on clinical presentation, with the PCR testing used only as an adjunct. And yes, the over-sensitivity has been and continues to be a problem. Unfortunately, nothing's changed.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:07 pm

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:39 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (51.18 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:40 pm

Deadliest virus in history?

I don't think they had those kinds of cloth masks during the smallpox (300 mil) and Spanish Flu (50 mil) epidemics.

Nor is the fatality rate, somewhere around 1% for COVID, even close to being comparable to other viruses like HIV and Ebola.
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:05 pm

pp4me wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:40 pm
Deadliest virus in history?
Who the heck said that??? COVID doesn't rank anywhere near the top either in mortality rate, or in total number of deaths. Is that even something to debate?