Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories

Post by Kriegsspiel » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:50 pm

Bump for forum posterity.
Civil service life was adapted as far as possible to the habits of the Oxford and Cambridge graduates entering the Administrative Section. Late rising in the mornings was safeguarded by starting work at 11:00am. The day ended at 5:00pm with one hour's break for lunch. There were two month's holiday a year, plus bank holidays and of course Derby Day. Saturday hours were from 11-1.
- Skidelsky
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:51 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:50 pm
Bump for forum posterity.
I read an article on the Unz Review by someone known as Mike Whitney and he went full conspiracy theory to an extent I haven't seen anyone claim on any of the sites I routinely visit. Basically, he says the virus was an American made bio weapon and the vaccines were designed specifically to kill people for the purpose of de-populating the planet. Wasn't clear who the conspirators were but I think the usual names of Bill Gates, George Soros, and other "globalists" were included in the article. Paul Craig Roberts who writes for the same website seems to be almost there too.

I put that in the same category as the faked moon landing and the 9/11 conspiracies myself but it would be interesting to know if any of the other members of the forum buy into it.

I consider myself second to no-one in my mistrust of government but pulling off conspiracies like this even if they wanted to is a bridge too far to me.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:10 pm

I’m all for Edward O Wilson’s Half Earth theory, but killing all the vaxxers to depopulate, 😂
RIP COLIN POWELL, 84.