All HAIL Dualstow!!!!

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

All HAIL Dualstow!!!!

Post by vnatale » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:35 pm

I've been monitoring it all night, waiting for it to happen!

Dualstow is now THE All-Time leading poster in this Forum. He may NEVER be unseated!

However, though Dualstow leads in this counting stat, he still trails MachineGhost in the rate stat of posts per day, 2.90 to 3.26.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (76.99 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: All HAIL Dualstow!!!!

Post by dualstow » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:38 pm

lol, can you delete this? O0 I don't want to be known for quantity. 9000 of the posts are just smiley faces.
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:46 pm

dualstow wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:38 pm
lol, can you delete this? O0 I don't want to be known for quantity. 9000 of the posts are just smiley faces.
For certain NO!

I am both an accountant and a huge baseball fan. So that intersection leads to someone obsessed with stats like this one! You are now the Barry Bonds of this forum!!!

And, as I'm going through my notes in my Excel worksheet regarding the Permanent Portfolio I come across many from you. You are far, far more than smiley faces. You provide a lot of substantive content!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:48 pm

Thank you, Vinny. And please consider deleting this. Geez.
Barry Bonds I am not. I'm the waterboy.
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:55 pm

dualstow wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:48 pm
Thank you, Vinny. And please consider deleting this. Geez.
Barry Bonds I am not. I'm the waterboy.
You make my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not yet sure where Id bat you in the lineup but you are certainly on the team!

When I originally read many of the older posts (which I'm now re-reading) you were just another person responding. I had no fix on you as a person. Now when I reread them, I say, "Oh, that was Dualstow! He had a LOT to offer me in that response!"

Vinny
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:58 am

vnatale wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:35 pm
I've been monitoring it all night, waiting for it to happen!

Dualstow is now THE All-Time leading poster in this Forum. He may NEVER be unseated!

However, though Dualstow leads in this counting stat, he still trails MachineGhost in the rate stat of posts per day, 2.90 to 3.26.

Capture.JPG

Vinny
Please refer to my avatar. ;) Other than of course humbly acknowledge the emoji king? 8) Congrats Dualstow.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Vil
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Vil » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:07 am

Don't get offended in any way, but I know you Americans love stats ;D Most triple-doubles done by a player taking anti-diarrheal medicines, etc. weird stuff ;D

Cheers dualstow !
bedraggled
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by bedraggled » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:21 am

Vinny,

You could crown DS the Hank Aaron of the forum. At 755 homeruns, he had more than Ruth. Aaron did it with 2,000 more at bats, though. If you wish to discuss pitching and fielding, this should move to the baseball thread.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:43 am

bedraggled wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:21 am
Vinny,

You could crown DS the Hank Aaron of the forum. At 755 homeruns, he had more than Ruth. Aaron did it with 2,000 more at bats, though. If you wish to discuss pitching and fielding, this should move to the baseball thread.
I was going to call him Ruth. Then I realized Aaron surpassed Ruth. Finally, I remember Barry Bonds surpassed Aaron!

VInny