Moderator: Global Moderator

Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess

Post by Tortoise » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:11 pm

pp4me wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:58 am
My Dad used to tell me that all the time but I think it came in the form of "nobody owes you a living".

Unfortunately, a majority of Black Americans don't have Dads to tell them that which is probably a big part of the problem.
It’s even worse than that: Their single mothers on welfare send them the exact opposite message through their words and actions.
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by stuper1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:12 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:35 pm
Libertarian666 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:45 am
stuper1 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:51 am
You know one fact that strongly shows that systemic racism in the US is a lie? Immigration. We have people of literally every race, creed, color, whatever, including from Africa, literally forcing themselves into our country by whatever means possible, whether legal or illegal. Would they really be doing that if we had systemic racism that wouldn't allow them a fair chance to achieve based on their own merit?
Yes, if they thought they were going to get to live in a first world society at the expense of the existing residents.
So the way we can find out whether we have systemic racism is to eliminate all subsidies for immigrants.
If the US really is such an unshakable magnet for immigrants, it's a no-brainer to have very high standards for them.

As such, the fact that we have things like the Diversity Immigrant Visa program is fucking retarded. Come at me bro, etc etc.
It's just part of the white-guilt program. They want white people to feel guilty about everything. Nevermind that without white people most of the nice things in the world wouldn't even exist, starting with things like modern medicine, hygiene, prosperity, etc. which have helped every race of people on earth.

And if we did have high standards for immigrants, we would have less immigrants, which would mean that our poor people would have a better chance of finding decent work.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:20 am

stuper1 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:35 pm
Libertarian666 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:45 am
stuper1 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:51 am
You know one fact that strongly shows that systemic racism in the US is a lie? Immigration. We have people of literally every race, creed, color, whatever, including from Africa, literally forcing themselves into our country by whatever means possible, whether legal or illegal. Would they really be doing that if we had systemic racism that wouldn't allow them a fair chance to achieve based on their own merit?
Yes, if they thought they were going to get to live in a first world society at the expense of the existing residents.
So the way we can find out whether we have systemic racism is to eliminate all subsidies for immigrants.
If the US really is such an unshakable magnet for immigrants, it's a no-brainer to have very high standards for them.

As such, the fact that we have things like the Diversity Immigrant Visa program is fucking retarded. Come at me bro, etc etc.
It's just part of the white-guilt program. They want white people to feel guilty about everything. Nevermind that without white people most of the nice things in the world wouldn't even exist, starting with things like modern medicine, hygiene, prosperity, etc. which have helped every race of people on earth.

And if we did have high standards for immigrants, we would have less immigrants, which would mean that our poor people would have a better chance of finding decent work.
Of course, but for some reason that's racist now.
Even though the people who are most negatively affected by unlimited immigration of parasites are low earners, who are disproportionately black.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:15 am

Tortoise wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:11 pm
pp4me wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:58 am
My Dad used to tell me that all the time but I think it came in the form of "nobody owes you a living".

Unfortunately, a majority of Black Americans don't have Dads to tell them that which is probably a big part of the problem.
It’s even worse than that: Their single mothers on welfare send them the exact opposite message through their words and actions.
Reminds me of this article about self-esteem among black teenagers....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/jun ... .sarahryle