Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess

Post by pp4me » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:39 am

shekels wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:07 pm
stuper1 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:57 pm
What would happen if Trump read that letter as his sole campaign speech and then dropped the mic at every rally between now and November?
My guess he would be called Racist,Homophobic, White Privileged etc. the usual. by the Left wing Press.
Haters gonna Hate..
Their going to say that any way no matter what he does.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:58 am

shekels wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:27 pm
I hope so, for I want more than anything else for you to understand this simple truth that can set you free: no one owes you anything.

― Harry Browne
My Dad used to tell me that all the time but I think it came in the form of "nobody owes you a living".

Unfortunately, a majority of Black Americans don't have Dads to tell them that which is probably a big part of the problem.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:36 am

stuper1 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:51 am
You know one fact that strongly shows that systemic racism in the US is a lie? Immigration. We have people of literally every race, creed, color, whatever, including from Africa, literally forcing themselves into our country by whatever means possible, whether legal or illegal. Would they really be doing that if we had systemic racism that wouldn't allow them a fair chance to achieve based on their own merit?
It definitely suggests that we’re a better country than the one they’re leaving, and that whatever problems we have in the U.S., they’re not as severe nor as immediate as a gang member’s looming machete.
Lenovo To Sell OEM Ubuntu PCs To the Public (Tom's Hardware)
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by technovelist » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:45 am

stuper1 wrote:
You know one fact that strongly shows that systemic racism in the US is a lie? Immigration. We have people of literally every race, creed, color, whatever, including from Africa, literally forcing themselves into our country by whatever means possible, whether legal or illegal. Would they really be doing that if we had systemic racism that wouldn't allow them a fair chance to achieve based on their own merit?
Yes, if they thought they were going to get to live in a first world society at the expense of the existing residents.
So the way we can find out whether we have systemic racism is to eliminate all subsidies for immigrants.
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:35 pm

technovelist wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:45 am
stuper1 wrote:
Yes, if they thought they were going to get to live in a first world society at the expense of the existing residents.
So the way we can find out whether we have systemic racism is to eliminate all subsidies for immigrants.
If the US really is such an unshakable magnet for immigrants, it's a no-brainer to have very high standards for them.

As such, the fact that we have things like the Diversity Immigrant Visa program is fucking retarded. Come at me bro, etc etc.
I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me. Who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. . . Nothing is better for a man than to eat and drink and enjoy his work.
- Ecclesiastes
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:11 pm

pp4me wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:58 am
My Dad used to tell me that all the time but I think it came in the form of "nobody owes you a living".

Unfortunately, a majority of Black Americans don't have Dads to tell them that which is probably a big part of the problem.
It’s even worse than that: Their single mothers on welfare send them the exact opposite message through their words and actions.
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by stuper1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:12 pm

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:35 pm
technovelist wrote:
stuper1 wrote:
If the US really is such an unshakable magnet for immigrants, it's a no-brainer to have very high standards for them.

As such, the fact that we have things like the Diversity Immigrant Visa program is fucking retarded. Come at me bro, etc etc.
It's just part of the white-guilt program. They want white people to feel guilty about everything. Nevermind that without white people most of the nice things in the world wouldn't even exist, starting with things like modern medicine, hygiene, prosperity, etc. which have helped every race of people on earth.

And if we did have high standards for immigrants, we would have less immigrants, which would mean that our poor people would have a better chance of finding decent work.
technovelist
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by technovelist » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:20 am

stuper1 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Kriegsspiel wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:35 pm
technovelist wrote:
stuper1 wrote:

It's just part of the white-guilt program. They want white people to feel guilty about everything. Nevermind that without white people most of the nice things in the world wouldn't even exist, starting with things like modern medicine, hygiene, prosperity, etc. which have helped every race of people on earth.

And if we did have high standards for immigrants, we would have less immigrants, which would mean that our poor people would have a better chance of finding decent work.
Of course, but for some reason that's racist now.
Even though the people who are most negatively affected by unlimited immigration of parasites are low earners, who are disproportionately black.
Another nod to the most beautiful equation: e + 1 = 0
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:15 am

Tortoise wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:11 pm
pp4me wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:58 am

It’s even worse than that: Their single mothers on welfare send them the exact opposite message through their words and actions.
Reminds me of this article about self-esteem among black teenagers....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/jun ... .sarahryle