What "Black Lives Matter" really has in mind for America

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

What "Black Lives Matter" really has in mind for America

Post by Libertarian666 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:52 am

Watch the interview for yourself, then tell me how any sane person could support these people:

"Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'"
https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-liv ... own-system
Ad Orientem
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: What "Black Lives Matter" really has in mind for America

Post by Ad Orientem » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am

BLM EXCOMMUNICATED: Priest Denies Communion to All Members of Black Lives Matter

Details...
https://russian-faith.com/culture/blm-e ... tter-n3345
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:13 pm

I watched that guy last night and I'm waiting for someone to challenge whether the race riots of the 60's were beneficial to the prosperity of African Americans. He seemed to be asserting that they were. I tend to doubt it but he could be right.

I also thought he had a good point about the hypocrisy of condemning the use of violence to achieve racial equality. I mean, weren't white people the first to burn down the city of Atlanta for that purpose?
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by stuper1 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:44 pm

The difference now from the 1860s is that we no longer have systemic racism. The whole BLM thing is built on lies. The cops kill more unarmed white people than black people, although you wouldn't know it from the media coverage.

We still have racial problems and some remaining bigots, although if black people as a whole would behave better in general, they would probably find that the bigotry would decrease a lot quicker. Nobody ever said that life is perfectly fair. If you don't want to be singled out for poor treatment, then tell your people to stop acting like savages.

The violence today is just going to make things worse for black people. We've all heard of food deserts in poor neighborhoods because the nearest grocery store is 10 miles away. This violence is just going to make that worse.
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Hal » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:06 pm

stuper1 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:44 pm
The difference now from the 1860s is that we no longer have systemic racism. The whole BLM thing is built on lies. The cops kill more unarmed white people than black people, although you wouldn't know it from the media coverage.
After starting to watch this series, I would have to agree with you.
Wish this was covered in school..... Oh well it was Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlseQlnk3R8

Edit: Listen to 1:31:40 where the letter is read :'(