Moderator: Global Moderator

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Masks are Liberals’ Burkhas

Post by vnatale » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:48 pm

dualstow wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:45 am
I’m stealthily growing a beard under my mask. Only the wife knows. She hates it. I think the cat likes it.
Earlier today I got a request from a coworker for me to send her a picture of me for the organization's newsletter.

I sent her one taken of me outdoors, in shorts, taken on November 17, 2020, the last warm day in a series of unseasonably warm days.

Since I've been working at home starting mid-March I've not trimmed any hairs on my body.

She is my youngest co-worker (mid-20s) and this is the response I got from her: "Wow check out your beard! Nice!"

Prior only one other coworker had seen the beard. Definitely by far the longest beard I'd ever had in my life. And, still growing! So long that I just started shampooing it after I shampoo my hair during my daily shower.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 pm

So apparently Tom Cruise went on a Christian Bale-level rant on set recently about the crew breaking Covid rules.

I gotta say, though, the mask he's wearing in that first photo is fucking boss. I want one.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:41 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:19 am
murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:02 am
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-14- ... ssary.html

Asymptomatic spread is pseudoscience. It is (now) perfectly safe to leave your mask at home.
If a writer/news source wants me to take a story seriously, why write crappily like this? I am perfectly willing to believe asymptomatic spread is not a major vector, but when they write shit sarcastically like this and reference the Epoch Times, they are catering to a certain group who already believes what they are writing and are doing nothing to convince others like me.

--Chinese Virus
--300 “cases” (using quotes, implying "not real")
--WuFlu
--absolutely no reason to continue forcing healthy people to block their breathing holes with made-in-China plastic or fabric
--push snake oil woo-woo as the “cure” for the WuWuFlu.
The one murphy posted is obviously geared towards a specific audience, but the Epoch Times one is pretty straight forward.

It's unfortunate your preferred news companies aren't informing you about this though. That seems like a real problem.
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:05 am

Tortoise wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 pm
So apparently Tom Cruise went on a Christian Bale-level rant on set recently about the crew breaking Covid rules.

I gotta say, though, the mask he's wearing in that first photo is fucking boss. I want one.
The whole rant was a clever way to advertise that mask.
He made Scientology look bad, though, with his ragey behavior. Tainting their sparkling reputation.
RIP Marcello Gandini
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:06 pm

RIP Marcello Gandini