Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by Tortoise » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:00 pm

So if a person is hanging on by a thread or has major preexisting conditions, they should be labeled a "Covid death" if they die after testing positive for Covid, but they should not be labeled a "Covid vaccine death" if they die soon after receiving the vaccine?
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:03 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:00 pm
So if a person is hanging on by a thread or has major preexisting conditions, they should be labeled a "Covid death" if they die after testing positive for Covid, but they should not be labeled a "Covid vaccine death" if they die soon after receiving the vaccine?
Exactly ,,,they would have died with or without the shot ..but you can’t tell me that someone like myself who is diabetic dying from covid was not covid related.. you have people with health issues living just fine without covid and then covid shortens their life and kills them.

Like that. Doctor who they found has a rare platelet disorder that was undiagnosed..he had only days to live with severely low platelet levels
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:09 pm

I'm glad we agree on something, mathjak. Logical consistency is key.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:10 pm

Tortoise is pointing out that it's skewed to consider anybody dying WITH Covid as dying OF Covid, while at the same time drawing a distinction between people dying FROM the vaccine and those dying by coincidence shortly after receiving the vaccination.

He's right, although there are probably multiple orders of magnitude difference between the two.
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:13 pm

By the same token so many who died from covid were never counted as dying from covid if they did not die in a hospital .

My daughter in laws dad died from covid , no question ..but they were so short of covid test kits they were not wasting them on the dead.. her mom was in the hospital with covid for months and her two brothers living with her dad had it .

So they all had it so there never was a question he died from covid but no dead dying at home were tested
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:16 pm

Xan wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:10 pm
Tortoise is pointing out that it's skewed to consider anybody dying WITH Covid as dying OF Covid, while at the same time drawing a distinction between people dying FROM the vaccine and those dying by coincidence shortly after receiving the vaccination.

He's right, although there are probably multiple orders of magnitude difference between the two.
I fail to see the comparison at all ...that doctor didn’t die from the vaccine anymore than if I took the vaccine and got hit by a bus and died.. but a covid death is a covid death if it caused it prematurely..most who die from covid die from viral pneumonia or failing organs from low o2 levels or covid induced blood clots .

There are very special ways and signs it was a covid death and not old age
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:03 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:56 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:09 pm
I'm glad we agree on something, mathjak. Logical consistency is key.
Since logical consistency has been the hallmark of all things Covid... :P
The consistency to covid has been change ...which is why it is better to be conservative and take precautions then to deal with getting covid and hoping yours is a mild case ....because there is nothing that vaccine will do to you that covid can’t do a whole lot worse
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:14 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:56 pm
mathjak107 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:03 pm

The consistency to covid has been change ...which is why it is better to be conservative and take precautions then to deal with getting covid and hoping yours is a mild case ....because there is nothing that vaccine will do to you that covid can’t do a whole lot worse
On one hand, I agree with you, I hope that the anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers wind up with only a mild case of covid. On the other hand, if they get a severe case, it might serve as an example to the rest to change the beat of their drums.
You are kinder than I am , I want them to at least see what I went through with covid and still am going through months later
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Tomfoolery, the only comment I have in regards to your three-point summary above is that two more exclamation points are warranted after the one you properly gave.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:02 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nearly-40 ... 34359.html

seems the Italian government does not have the best interests of their people at heart by seizing these doses.
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:13 pm

Germany, also.
Spahn said the decision followed a recommendation from the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI), Germany’s authority in charge of vaccines, following newly registered cases of thrombosis.

“The decision today is purely precautionary. It is a purely technical and not a political decision. And that is why I am following the recommendation of the Paul Ehrlich Institute here,” Spahn said, adding that cases were very rare.

The PEI said in a statement that more instances of coagulation disorders had been reported following vaccination with AstraZeneca’s shot since Thursday.

The institute noted a “conspicuous accumulation” of cases of a very rare cerebral vein thrombosis together with lack of blood platelets known as thrombocytopenia and bleeding.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) said on Friday that several cases of immune thrombocytopenia, a lack of platelets in the blood that can lead to bleeding and bruising, had been reported under its vaccine safety monitoring process.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:42 pm

Found out today that 5 more friends of friend died of COVID-19 and 1 more friend. Friend had underlying conditions but would not have been fatal quickly, don’t know about the other 5.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:47 pm

This is what those removed from the situation don’t understand ,
....they just don’t get the devastation this does to families and friends
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:02 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:29 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:17 pm

Encouraging that many healthcare workers are refusing to be experimented upon. (Are they reckless conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers?)

I have no doubt there are some. I have many friends who are physicians and they have all voluntarily been vaccinated, even the ones with right leaning political views.

Yesterday on the "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" show....former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stated that 95% of physicians who were offered the vaccine took it.

That always begs the question of what do that remaining 5% (think they) know that the 95% does not know.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:19 pm

vnatale wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:02 pm
Yesterday on the "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" show....former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stated that 95% of physicians who were offered the vaccine took it.

That always begs the question of what do that remaining 5% (think they) know that the 95% does not know.
Perhaps some of those 5% already got Covid and recovered from it, so they already have some immunity and think that any additional immunity they might receive from a vaccine may not be worth the risk of taking a vaccine whose long-term effects aren't yet known?
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:36 pm

vnatale wrote:

Does it?
RIP Daniel Kahneman | Happy Good Friday
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:06 pm

Many states of Europe are banning one of the test injections.

What is interesting is that the EU and The WHO are contradicting the decisions made by these states.

https://www.rt.com/news/518191-spain-ha ... -vaccines/
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:41 pm

dualstow wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:36 pm

vnatale wrote:

Does it?

What alternative interpretations do you have? That is what first comes to mind for me...
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:30 pm

Vinny wrote: What alternative interpretations do you have? That is what first comes to mind for me...
I simply go with the 95% and the tiny minority can screw themselves. They’re the Armond White of doctors with opinions.
RIP Daniel Kahneman | Happy Good Friday
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:51 pm

dualstow wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:30 pm

Vinny wrote:[quote=
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:40 am

Tortoise wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:19 pm
vnatale wrote:

Perhaps some of those 5% already got Covid and recovered from it, so they already have some immunity and think that any additional immunity they might receive from a vaccine may not be worth the risk of taking a vaccine whose long-term effects aren't yet known?
Their immunity is unknown when you get it from covid ...it is not about measuring antibodies...so you can’t tell if you have immunity or Howe long it lasts ....after being vaccinated most show no antibodies present .... our bodies powerful defense is our T cells , B cells and memory cells , not antibodies floating around , it is the ability to create them as needed.

If air bags work , why do we use seat belts , and if seat belts work why do we need air bags , and if they both work why do we need brakes ?

Like those here who believe the pp works because the sum of the parts works better than anyone of them alone , so it is a package of protection we need
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:50 am

Vaccinated yesterday afternoon. Sore arm near injection point that evening.

Less sore this morning with no other effects other than I hate getting up for work after day light savings time kicks in.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:00 am

I think we need to have a special "TF" satire topic. Where you can channel your Steven Wright https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Wright

Your satire (and I am still not 100% sure!) is so concealed that newbies may not figure it out, and like I say, I am still not sure.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:19 am

Cortopassi wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:00 am
I think we need to have a special "TF" satire topic. Where you can channel your Steven Wright https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Wright

Your satire (and I am still not 100% sure!) is so concealed that newbies may not figure it out, and like I say, I am still not sure.
95% sure is good enough for deciding on (DJT accent on) China Virus (accent off) prevention measures, or when playing hand grenades. 😉
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:47 am

It isn't satire, it's self-preservation! Only registered Democrats like tomfoolery will be immune from political persecution.