Post by I Shrugged » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:41 am

Kbg wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:38 am
Swedish death rate per reported cases 1.3%, 51% of population vaccinated

Zero deaths reported in the most recently reported day

US death rate per reported cases 1.7%, 52% of population vaccinated

375 deaths reported in the most recently reported day

US population is 33x that of Sweden

I guess that Swedish example doesn't survive all that well when facts are included.

Statistically, the US has a meaningfully higher death rate. Vaccination rates are statistically equivalent. I'm going to guess that the former is a result of poorer overall health and obesity in the US (but that's a pure guess).
I'm not following why the Swedish example doesn't look good. They didn't mask or shut down and they did better than the US and many other countries. What are you saying that I'm not getting?
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:46 am

MangoMan wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:43 am
I Shrugged wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:37 pm
jalanlong wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:03 pm

Has anyone of medical authority really ever sufficiently answered how Sweden has gone against the world in terms of masks, lockdowns and vaccines but yet has not been dragging bodies out of the streets?
This is a real nice interview on that, if you have 40 minutes.
https://youtu.be/0017zNe7obo
Shrugged, can you give us the tl;dr version please?
Unfortunately, not really. He is or was the chief guy in Sweden who guided the policy. It was a wide ranging interview. The best I can do is to say that his conclusion is that they made mistakes but he feels it was the right decision and the jury is still out.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:02 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:41 am
Kbg wrote:

I guess that Swedish example doesn't survive all that well when facts are included.

Statistically, the US has a meaningfully higher death rate. Vaccination rates are statistically equivalent. I'm going to guess that the former is a result of poorer overall health and obesity in the US (but that's a pure guess).
I'm not following why the Swedish example doesn't look good. They didn't mask or shut down and they did better than the US and many other countries. What are you saying that I'm not getting?
Fair question...and it amply illustrates the difference between relative and absolute numerical comparison. Most of the western developed world has had two spikes roughly around this past winter and Apr-May 2020. If we normalize for population size Sweden's max death rate was 81% greater than the US' in the first spike. It was 27% less during the second spike. I've no idea why the difference and I have no intention of trying to figure out why as I'm just the numbers guy. But from the data, clearly Sweden did not have a better approach during the first spike and it's population paid the price. Said otherwise if human lives are the measurement...it was categorically a poorer approach than the US' approach in the first spike.

Clarification...I took the worst two death days (top of the two spikes) for each country and normalized by taking Sweden's and multiplying by 33.

Bonus statistical analysis addition...clearly the medical community is way better at treating bad COVID cases than they were in the early days. Medical science at work I would say.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:17 pm

Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/ ... mm7031e2_w
During July 2021, 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with multiple summer events and large public gatherings in a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, were identified among Massachusetts residents; vaccination coverage among eligible Massachusetts residents was 69%. Approximately three quarters (346; 74%) of cases occurred in fully vaccinated persons (those who had completed a 2-dose course of mRNA vaccine [Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna] or had received a single dose of Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] vaccine ≥14 days before exposure). Genomic sequencing of specimens from 133 patients identified the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in 119 (89%) and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%). Overall, 274 (79%) vaccinated patients with breakthrough infection were symptomatic. Among five COVID-19 patients who were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated; no deaths were reported.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:41 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:43 am

Shrugged, can you give us the tl;dr version please?

When I first came into this forum I was taken aback with all the acronyms that many routinely used, assuming everyone reading them understood them.

Took me a few minutes to decipher tl:dr the first time I encountered it. Or, maybe, I searched for it.

In your case...wouldn't the proper acronym be: "tl:dw"?
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:44 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:41 pm
Perhaps a new acronym should be added to the lexicon for Actually Laughing Out Loud. ALOL.

Or if you're a fan of alliteration, we can say Literally Laughing Out Loud - LLOL

Otherwise how do we know if you actually LOL or not?
Simple: You ask the person. Every time.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:15 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:41 am
Kbg wrote:

The Swedish mortality might only look a lot better than the US because the US numbers are fake and include anyone who died for any reason (including auto accidents) and tested positive on arrival to the hospital.

Or maybe Sweden is doing the same thing but has fewer fatal auto accidents......
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:21 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:15 pm
The Swedish mortality might only look a lot better than the US because the US numbers are fake
Nice! I need to use this one more often. Super compelling argument you got there.

I walk slowly, head down off the field of debate, soundly defeated.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:46 pm

LLOL!

Please do report back.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:24 am

Kbg wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:21 pm
SomeDude wrote:
The Swedish mortality might only look a lot better than the US because the US numbers are fake
Nice! I need to use this one more often. Super compelling argument you got there.

I will say that is pretty good post KBG.

Last April, Deborah Birx, MD, coordinator of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, said this when asked about people who have COVID-19 but die from preexisting conditions: “If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.”

Unless you think she was lying, it's obvious the numbers are fake. Maybe they only faked them last year, but that would explain why it's suddenly less deadly now (with credit instead going to vaccines and treatment).

This would also explain why you said you can't explain the numbers, as you're just a numbers guy, and have no interest in figuring them out.
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by stuper1 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:50 am

Wasn't it the case that hospitals got more money from the government if a death was listed as Covid related? So wasn't there also a financial incentive to fudge the numbers?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:51 am

Excellent post, somedude.

.... explanation of the ClotShot mechanism of action. It’s permanent and fatal – right side heart failure within three years.
Barnhardt / by Ann Barnhardt / 12h
Summary of the nine minute video clip below:

-40 trillion mRNA spike protein particles per injection, which spread throughout the entire body

-Each particle bonds to interior wall of capillaries causing the interior surface of the entire vascular system to become rough like sandpaper instead of the natural smooth blood vessel lining, on the capillary level

-Body reacts by forming clots and blocking the injured vessels and capillaries. This process is permanent and irreversible

-Micro-clotting of capillaries is invisible to scans, only the D-Dimer test shows that clotting is happening in the body on a micro level, but not where it is happening

-Micro-clotting in the lungs causes increased pressure on the right side of the heart which must pump against the blocked capillaries in the lungs. Right side heart failure generally occurs within three years when this pulmonary micro-clotting occurs

-65% of injected people are returning positive D-Dimer tests

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/07/30/do ... ree-years/
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:13 am

Kbg wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:46 pm
LLOL!

Please do report back.

The way people use the word "literally" nowadays, LLOL would still not convey that you are Really laughing out loud, so I would suggest RLOL unless that is already taken. Same with ROFLMAO. But then how could you even be typing that if you were RROFLMAO?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:48 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:51 am

.... explanation of the ClotShot mechanism of action. It’s permanent and fatal – right side heart failure within three years.

-40 trillion mRNA spike protein particles per injection, which spread throughout the entire body

-Each particle bonds to interior wall of capillaries causing the interior surface of the entire vascular system to become rough like sandpaper instead of the natural smooth blood vessel lining, on the capillary level

-Body reacts by forming clots and blocking the injured vessels and capillaries. This process is permanent and irreversible

-Micro-clotting of capillaries is invisible to scans, only the D-Dimer test shows that clotting is happening in the body on a micro level, but not where it is happening

-Micro-clotting in the lungs causes increased pressure on the right side of the heart which must pump against the blocked capillaries in the lungs. Right side heart failure generally occurs within three years when this pulmonary micro-clotting occurs

Helpfully, LewRockwell.com has suggestions for the remorseful

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/07/bil ... b-remorse/
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:59 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:24 am
Kbg wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:21 pm
SomeDude wrote:

I will say that is pretty good post KBG.

Last April, Deborah Birx, MD, coordinator of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, said this when asked about people who have COVID-19 but die from preexisting conditions: “If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.”

Unless you think she was lying, it's obvious the numbers are fake. Maybe they only faked them last year, but that would explain why it's suddenly less deadly now (with credit instead going to vaccines and treatment).

This would also explain why you said you can't explain the numbers, as you're just a numbers guy, and have no interest in figuring them out.
True.

But if you don’t have preset opinion maybe there’s more to it.

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how- ... omplicated

Bring something not 100% biased on this topic sometime. It would be a refreshing change.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:35 pm

Kbg wrote on the previous page: "I've no idea why the difference and I have no intention of trying to figure out why as I'm just the numbers guy."

Sounds like this has been superceded.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:12 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:51 am
Excellent post, somedude.

Well, I guess we’ve got a timeline now. All of us vaccinated people dead within three years. Guess whatever the pp returns doesn’t really matter.

Clotshot, man people must spend days thinking of cool names for this stuff so people remember.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:47 pm

And don’t forget, download and share aggressively!
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:49 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:35 pm
Kbg wrote on the previous page: "I've no idea why the difference and I have no intention of trying to figure out why as I'm just the numbers guy."

Sounds like this has been superceded.
Murph,

Why do you even read my posts? Fake news dude. Don’t waste your time.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:41 am

Looking at this from the political perspective, this makes no sense Murph, and I say this as someone who leans right. Clearly the Dems are the ones pushing the vaccine, no? So if they only get their followers to comply, and then all the Dem voters die in 3 years, how does that further their power? Only Republican voters will still be alive, and they sure as heck aren't putting Kamala in the WH.
I'd submit that it doesn't matter to the elites whether republicans or democrats are left; to them the "progressives" are merely useful idiots who, like the Jewish capos in the Nazi camps, will be disposed of without a second thought when their usefulness ends.

I think a better way of looking at this is that the designers of the Great Reset need to obliterate the possibility of their being a "control group" (a meaningful slice of the population who has NOT had the vaccine). If enough people are vaccinated, the control group disappears, and no matter what deleterious consequences of the vaccine arise down the road, it will be impossible contradict the coming narrative that they were the consequence of CoVid, and not the injection.

IMHO, this is about covering their tracks.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:45 am

Sorry, Desert.

I am not getting the narrative. You need to twist into a pretzel to follow all the theories.

At one point the virus was going to disappear after the election. Obviously, it did not.

So now we are back to the elites and Great Reset. What are all these elites going to do with most of the population dead and no one to build their monuments and gas up their jets?

I don’t know, its goals sound pretty good to me.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/ ... eat-reset/
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:36 pm

"Clotshot, man people must spend days thinking of cool names for this stuff so people remember."

I just saw another term Barnhardt coined...."Clottery"

I'm laughing as I type this...
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:39 pm

"I don’t know, its goals sound pretty good to me.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/ ... eat-reset/
"

At one time, "dictatorship of the proletariat" sounded pretty good too.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:43 am

For Somedude...

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (45.47 KiB) Viewed 2845 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:55 am

vnatale wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:43 am

For Somedude...

Capture.JPG

Another view...

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (36.01 KiB) Viewed 2841 times