Moderator: Global Moderator

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by SomeDude » Mon May 10, 2021 6:40 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:14 pm
"Regarding the "experiment" line: why don't you get J&J or AstraZenica if you don't like being "experimented" on?"

-Johnson & Johnson had been suspended for safety reasons. That it has been quickly reinstated is likely due to political reasons, in my view.
-the manufacturers have zero liability for injuries caused by their products.
-I will not be complicit in abortion tainted treatments
-I'm not concerned about catching the China virus
-I am in excellent health, thanks be to God
-I have increased my vitamin d &c intake (there are no safety concerns with these)
-there's enough evidence that if I thought I was in harm's way, I would not hesitate to take ivermectin
-because people like Bill gates, fraudducci, sleepy Joe Biden, every leftist politician, msm, social media are browbeating... Really using psychological warfare... Against the population... My Spidey Sense tells me to do the opposite. So far, that has proven to be an excellent course.
-the reported death and injury rate for injections today are much greater than for what caused previous programs to be shut down.
All great reasons and i was thinking of a few of those before i read your post. But dinner is on the stove and the baby and dad need a bath.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon May 10, 2021 6:44 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:36 pm
"never let a crisis go to waste"

The permissive response to the rioting last year by the authorities only confirms that there is a coordinated and planned effort underway to totally remake society.

Some of the tools include:
-pandemic
-coercive injections
-forced economic collapse
-enormous money printing
-civil unrest
-stolen election
-suppression of dissident voices
-doxing
-selective enforcement of laws, especially regards self-defense
Yeah but have you seen all the movies on netflix yet? Ohhh yeah, just order uber eats from taco bell. They will surely wear a mask and not breathe on the food. Bonus they will leave it on your door step so you never have to interact.

This virus regime is a dream come true for the socially inept and hopelessly weird.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon May 10, 2021 6:59 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:37 pm
Xan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Cortopassi wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:06 pm
The better question for me is why am I spending any cycles at all responding? As we've found out from tech, SD, Murphy, yes, even me, there is almost no swaying of opinions until the person themselves has an epiphany for whatever reason.

Ain't no guy named Cortopassi on a message board going to change a hard set opinion!

But, yes, what about the standard vaccine, murph? That one ok? If not, why?
The untold crowds who are reading along might be on the fence and might be convinced.
Yes, but as I've asked twice and yet to get an answer form Murphy, why does he care? He can feel free to do what's best for him, and others can make their own decision. Isn't that what freedom is?
I'll take a shot at why i care later PG when i get a chance
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Mon May 10, 2021 7:13 pm

I should have been clearer.

The implication I get from SD and Murphy is that the government has instituted controls it never intends to relinquish.

Yes, I understand, and agree last year sucked with so much being closed.

But it is all opening again. The government is allowing things to get back to normal, with no obvious control intended to be left in place, in my opinion.

So, what did the elite and politicians gain? Power trip for a bit? Some sort of overlord control I'm not seeing?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon May 10, 2021 9:00 pm

Okay, so now the FDA is permitting the injection for a population which is unaffected by the China flu... 12 to 15 year olds.

A solution in search of a problem.

Is there anything which, for the enthusiasts of the regime, which may cause you to question the motives of your overlords?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 9:21 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:00 pm
Okay, so now the FDA is permitting the injection for a population which is unaffected by the China flu... 12 to 15 year olds.

Is there anything which, for the enthusiasts of the regime, which may cause you to question the motives of your overlords?
Okay Murphy, so what IS the motive?
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Mon May 10, 2021 9:39 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:16 pm
Xan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:11 pm

I think I know how you're achieving this "don't know anybody" thing. You've tried it here multiple times: you ask whether anybody's sick, or knows anybody who's sick, find some reason to discount whatever answers you don't like, and then bingo the result is that nobody's sick!
To be clear, i fully discount anyone on the internet for basically everything.
Then why were you earnestly asking if any of us knew anyone who got/was sick?

Jesus H. Christ, the trolling level on the forum is borderline out of control. Not to mention people leaving and coming back with new names. What is this, Junior high school?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue May 11, 2021 6:00 am

murphy_p_t wrote:

No. Half the population gets a dopamine surge from obeying and/or conforming. The task is beside the point.

This is biological, particularly in Asians and Western Europeans to help make a cohesive and high trust society.

Unfortunately we have a democracy so there's no chance of having good leaders to obey and stimulate the dopamine responses. Universal suffrage ensures the most horrible ill suited people will end up in charge.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue May 11, 2021 6:36 am

I Shrugged wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:39 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Xan wrote:

I think I know how you're achieving this "don't know anybody" thing. You've tried it here multiple times: you ask whether anybody's sick, or knows anybody who's sick, find some reason to discount whatever answers you don't like, and then bingo the result is that nobody's sick!

Jesus H. Christ, the trolling level on the forum is borderline out of control. Not to mention people leaving and coming back with new names. What is this, Junior high school?
Because I'm curious if at this stage anyone here actually knows anyone CURRENTLY hospitalized or if even by internet forum standards the "pandemic" was over. I don't think a single person did. How can it be a pandemic if no one even knows anyone Hospitalized? Do you think people would lie about NOT knowing anyone?

Regardless I'm not going to pretend in real life that because a guy going by the handle "i shrugged" said he knows a guy who's wife met someone who died that would actually count as me knowing someone with it. If you consider that hard evidence that's fine. Its weird to me but that's fine.

I realize we disagree on the subject and that's fine also. This is an internet forum for people to discuss things and make their points. I am sure many people troll and lie therefore i don't consider anything said by anyone here about themselves personally to be a matter of fact.

Having said that i am a billionaire and have an 11 inch......

I also know 8BN people currently dying of the greatest plague in history. Believe me?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 11, 2021 7:46 am

SomeDude wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:00 am
murphy_p_t wrote:

No. Half the population gets a dopamine surge from obeying and/or conforming. The task is beside the point.

This is biological, particularly in Asians and Western Europeans to help make a cohesive and high trust society.

Unfortunately we have a democracy so there's no chance of having good leaders to obey and stimulate the dopamine responses. Universal suffrage ensures the most horrible ill suited people will end up in charge.
Truth bombs.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 am

More for enthusiasts of the regime...

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/couples-s ... y-insists/

How is it not obvious that the regime is trolling you?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue May 11, 2021 8:19 am

SomeDude wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:36 am
I Shrugged wrote:
SomeDude wrote:
Xan wrote:

Because I'm curious if at this stage anyone here actually knows anyone CURRENTLY hospitalized or if even by internet forum standards the "pandemic" was over. I don't think a single person did. How can it be a pandemic if no one even knows anyone Hospitalized? Do you think people would lie about NOT knowing anyone?

Regardless I'm not going to pretend in real life that because a guy going by the handle "i shrugged" said he knows a guy who's wife met someone who died that would actually count as me knowing someone with it. If you consider that hard evidence that's fine. Its weird to me but that's fine.

I realize we disagree on the subject and that's fine also. This is an internet forum for people to discuss things and make their points. I am sure many people troll and lie therefore i don't consider anything said by anyone here about themselves personally to be a matter of fact.

I also know 8BN people currently dying of the greatest plague in history. Believe me?
Basically just what I said earlier: anything that confirms your position, you hang onto, and anything that goes against your position, you ignore or discount. This is textbook confirmation bias.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue May 11, 2021 8:20 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 am

Okay, Murphy, I'm questioning the motives of the "regime" as you wanted. Would you tell me what the motive of the "regime" is please?
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Tue May 11, 2021 8:25 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 am

Can I ask why you post an article FROM NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO, if you are not trolling? You know, basically during the height of the pandemic?

I Shrugged has it absolutely right. I am happy to make intelligent arguments here on reasons things were done well or done poorly.

You should consider, maybe in the future, taking your angst in a different direction, and turning positive for a change, and maybe look at the mRNA technology as an incredible advancement in human ingenuity as Xan has said.

The speed is amazing. Imagine we had all our social media back in 1918 but were still at a 1918 medical tech level. We'd be waiting years for a vaccine, or more likely, just quarantining everyone and throwing our hands up because we didn't have any way to do anything other than letting it burn itself out.

Wonder what a 1918 SD or Murph would be posting....
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 11, 2021 10:51 am

Well, we'll find out if it's a great breakthrough...

Or if it is the THALIDOMIDE of the 2020s
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 11, 2021 10:55 am

"Can I ask why you post an article FROM NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO, if you are not trolling? You know, basically during the height of the pandemic?"

I know it's from a year ago. What's your point?

This was the period of peak manufactured panic. This Frauduci statement is typical of the stupidity being showered down upon the population at the time.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue May 11, 2021 11:23 am

Xan wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:19 am
SomeDude wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:36 am
I Shrugged wrote:
SomeDude wrote:
Xan wrote:

Basically just what I said earlier: anything that confirms your position, you hang onto, and anything that goes against your position, you ignore or discount. This is textbook confirmation bias.
What's my position Xan? And what has gone against it that I'm ignoring? I asked if anyone knew anyone who was hospitalized currently and if memory serves, no one did. So what am ignoring? WiseOne said she knew a nurse that said there are covid patients at the hospital. Ok that is literally confirmation that some people are sick and being treated but not actually knowing someone who's hospitalized. Mountaineer said his wife ran into a lady who's husband works with someone who died. I'm not sure how to classify that. Several members said they knew people who had been sick but not hospitalized and some that said they knew people that had been hospitalized or died tragically. Emphasis on "had".

It's possible i missed a comment or two, very possible.

Do you think everyone is lying and they really do know people hospitalized but are not saying so? That's certainly possible.

Do you think it's odd to keep saying we're in a pandemic and teenagers and babies need to get shots from it when almost know one knows anyone actually seriously ill from it? If the government and media weren't telling everyone we're in a pandemic and demanding 100% testing and medical experiments, how many people would even think there was something going on other than the normal flu? Would 1% of the population even think anything was out of the ordinary without the government and media telling them?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue May 11, 2021 11:30 am

My point about not counting people on the internet as people i Know is many people tell fish tales and you can't know who's honest, or trolling, or looking for attention. Minus the internet and TV and government, i wouldn't know there was an illness going around out of the ordinary.

That's my personal experience and it sounds like that is different from others. I wonder just how many people also don't know anyone in their real life who's been sick or is sick from it. The TV and internet make it seem like you know lots of people, but I'll be a huge percentage of the population knows no one.

That seems very odd for a "pandemic" and all the associated goverment action.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Tue May 11, 2021 11:52 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:55 am
"Can I ask why you post an article FROM NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO, if you are not trolling? You know, basically during the height of the pandemic?"

I know it's from a year ago. What's your point?

This was the period of peak manufactured panic. This Frauduci statement is typical of the stupidity being showered down upon the population at the time.
Whatever.

I still don't get the attitude. "Manufactured??" Bullshit. No one knew enough yet on how this was transmitted or how deadly it was other than what happened in Italy and China and what was going on esp. in New York in the couple months prior. People were dying in droves. Claim what you want...during that first wave, the excess deaths were large and at that point it would have been pretty difficult to say they were being caused by ancillary reasons, like lockdown stress.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue May 11, 2021 12:12 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:25 am
[...] maybe look at the mRNA technology as an incredible advancement in human ingenuity as Xan has said.

The speed is amazing. Imagine we had all our social media back in 1918 but were still at a 1918 medical tech level. We'd be waiting years for a vaccine, or more likely, just quarantining everyone and throwing our hands up because we didn't have any way to do anything other than letting it burn itself out.
The speed at which the Covid vaccines were rolled out has been amazing, no doubt. It's definitely a technological achievement. I'm sure the vaccine has been a godsend for a lot of people in very high-risk groups -- e.g., elderly and obese. It makes sense to recommend that those people take the vaccine under the FDA's emergency use authorization. (Aside from Murphy and SD, I think most people -- even on this forum -- probably agree with that.)

But for nearly everyone else, the Covid vaccine is effectively a new type of flu vaccine. It might save you from a few days of fever and chills, it might not. Either way, for those people it's not the difference between life and death. Giving the vaccine to large numbers of people will never eradicate the virus, just as we've never eradicated the flu. So why push the vaccine on practically the entire population while it's still under EUA?

Corto, you seem like a very optimistic person, and I admire that. But you seem to think that once most parts of society are reopened and have gone back to normal, we can just kind of put the past year behind us and get on with our lives.

We'll certainly get on with our lives, but for about half of the country, there will be no forgiving and forgetting. The way that our public health officials and government leaders fucked us over the past year was such an egregious violation of social trust and liberty that it can never be forgiven or forgotten, nor should it be. We need to hold onto the scars and remember this complete debacle as vividly as possible, because those in positions of power and influence will try it -- or a variation of it -- again someday soon. Count on it.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue May 11, 2021 12:22 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:51 am

Murphy, you're switching between contradictory positions with blinding speed. Is your concern:
a) that the vaccines, like Thalidomide, are addressing an actual, real health problem, but may have some unfortunate unknown side effects, or
b) that the vaccines are a fake cure to a fake problem which have been created by the global elite in order to kill people?

You can't have it both ways. Which is it?
stuper1
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by stuper1 » Tue May 11, 2021 12:54 pm

I'm not Murphy, but my concern is basically your option a), although I also have an option c), which is that the vaccine is a real cure to an overblown problem which big business is milking for all its worth and governments are going along with because they are captured by big business.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue May 11, 2021 1:15 pm

Xan wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:22 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:

Murphy, you're switching between contradictory positions with blinding speed. Is your concern:
a) that the vaccines, like Thalidomide, are addressing an actual, real health problem, but may have some unfortunate unknown side effects, or
b) that the vaccines are a fake cure to a fake problem which have been created by the global elite in order to kill people?

Both/and to varying degrees
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue May 11, 2021 1:20 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 1:15 pm
Xan wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:22 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:

Both/and to varying degrees
Okay, so if the vaccines were created to kill people, when and how will we know they succeeded? Could you draw some parameters around this? If a year from now the population has grown rather than shrunk, will you admit that you were wrong?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Tue May 11, 2021 2:13 pm

I moved the discussion about the potential for future lockdowns to the Coronavirus General Discussion thread. This thread is about the vaccines specifically.

Murphy, would you just admit that you don't like the vaccines largely because you're being told that you should. You have no intention of an honest discussion about them. You're going to find anything that's remotely anti-vaccine and back it to the hilt, regardless of whether it's sensical. You're going to adopt simultaneous contradictory positions as long as both are anti-vaccine. You're not going to engage in anything that has the potential to prove you wrong; that is, your goal is not to find the truth but to be unfalsifiable.

It's okay to hold that position, just be honest about it. It's a bit less okay to pretend to be having an actual discussion on a discussion board when you have no intention of doing so.