Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:25 am

Safe/Effective treatment protocol. Also, safe, cheap and effective preventative protocol using existing drugs. You can receive preventative med (ivermectin) and treatment via telemedicine.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask- ... -protocol/

Is the main narrative is suspect?

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/vaccines/

Continuing with, is the main narrative suspect?
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=3628442

Safety of experimental injection is highly suspect. This article is a little dated. The death count is nearly 1100 as of last reporting.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/501-d ... -data-show

Moral/ethical reasons relating to abortion tainted treatments

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/pr ... e-benefits

Also, vitamin d.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:27 pm

Also, I will not be submitted to the anal swab. Can't believe this is a real thing.

Where do *you* draw the line?

where are the libertarians who reject violations of their bodily integrity? (Mandated Face diaper, injections, involuntary probing)
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:42 am

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/02/28/li ... -shot-wil/

You will want to see the cartoons in this link
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:32 am

Huh, interesting.

So if you assume all the adverse events are vaccine related and you exclude the "non-serious" events, let's try to calculate the rate of reported serious events:

14,405 total adverse events reported
4,106 of these were considered "not serious"
leaving 10,299 events that were considered serious.

The article then says that 35 million people in the US have been vaccinated at least with the first shot. Thus, the probability of a serious adverse event for a given person is 0.03%.

That's a bit more than 10x less common than the overall death rate for COVID19. Assuming both are underreported to the same degree, and leaving aside the fact that the vaccines aren't 100% protective, let's take that number. Now, the vast majority of COVID deaths are in a very specific population. For example, 80% of the deaths are in people over age 65. If you're younger than 65, that means your mortality risk from COVID is 20% of 0.4% (the best guess at infection-fatality rate), or 0.08%. If you're older than 65 and reasonably healthy (e.g. you don't live in a nursing home), your risk is higher, but may not be that much higher if you have no other health issues.

So it comes down to whether you think the 0.08% risk is worth taking on the 0.03% risk of the vaccine - given that your probability of getting the vaccine is 100% if you choose to take it, whereas your probability of getting COVID is less than that. Probably not a lot less though, given a long enough time frame.

I'm glad these numbers are available because it does clarify things quite a bit. In my mind, the question shouldn't be whether you get the vaccine, but when. i.e. do you get it now or wait a while for the companies to work the bugs out and to get better safety information.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:38 am

thank you for thoughtful analysis, WiseOne.

you state: That's a bit more than 10x less common than the overall death rate for COVID19.

Part of why I'm skeptical of the narrative is that it is widely reported that flu cases have collapsed this season. Additionally, changing test metrics for the PCR test in January as the early, higher sensitivity was even acknowledged by fauci to be unrealiable. I haven't seen a convincing argument that explains why flu rate collapsed. I would not be a bit surprised if many flu cases, including deaths, are being falsely categorized as Covid. Just one reason are the financial incentives given to the medical industry for Covid.

If true, the risk of covid death is much lower.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:46 am

Sadly, the safety AND effectiveness of

IVERMECTIN

are not transmitted thru all modes of communication to the American ppl. Only the experimental biological agent, with the huge price tag.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm

I just saw this, medical professionals have crunched some numbers about the safety

“those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2 percent … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exper ... esearchers
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:24 pm

What percentage of people over 65 die in the next month in normal times?

It’s greater than zero. In any population getting vaccinated, some will die the next day or within the week, even if they had gotten a placebo. Need to see the causation.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:38 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:24 pm

It’s greater than zero. In any population getting vaccinated, some will die the next day or within the week, even if they had gotten a placebo. Need to see the causation.
As SomeDude recently pointed out, that same argument also applies to the "Covid death rate" in the 65+ crowd.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:30 pm

I Shrugged wrote:

Presumably its less than 4.91/100,000
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:11 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:30 pm
I Shrugged wrote:

Presumably its less than 4.91/100,000
If over 65, that might not be too far from normal. I'm too lazy to try to find it. But that's five obituaries a day in a population of 100K 65+. Doesn't seem that improbable to me.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:16 pm

Well, if that's the case, covid is a non-event. The real threat is the injection.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:14 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:16 pm
Well, if that's the case, covid is a non-event. The real threat is the injection.
Don't forget the long term effects of messing with your RNA. What are those effects? No one knows yet........
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:22 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:14 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:16 pm
Don't forget the long term effects of messing with your RNA. What are those effects? No one knows yet........
Guess I'll be finding out. My number came up with the county health department and since everyone in my family has already gotten it I didn't want to be the last man left standing after the apocalypse.

Got the first pfizer at a mass vaccination site yesterday. Fairly painless as far as shots go but I'm having a mild reaction 24 hours later. Just feeling fatigued and my head feels stuffy like I'm on some kind of strong antihistamine. Hopefully that means my body is hard at work creating antibodies.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:39 pm

WiseOne wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:32 am
So it comes down to whether you think the 0.08% risk is worth taking on the 0.03% risk of the vaccine - given that your probability of getting the vaccine is 100% if you choose to take it, whereas your probability of getting COVID is less than that. Probably not a lot less though, given a long enough time frame.

I'm glad these numbers are available because it does clarify things quite a bit. In my mind, the question shouldn't be whether you get the vaccine, but when. i.e. do you get it now or wait a while for the companies to work the bugs out and to get better safety information.
A very helpful analysis, WiseOne--but I'm not sure how you arrive at the conclusion you do--i.e., that the risk-benefit ratio clearly militates toward getting the vaccine at some point.

Using these numbers, the pivotal question is whether the difference between a risk of 3 in 10,000 (the risk of a serious adverse event) and a risk of 8 in 10,000 (the risk of dying from CoVid) is meaningful enough to sway the decisionmaking process one way or another. To me, that's a miniscule reduction in risk, even setting aside the obvious problem of statistical bias deriving from the very strong incentives to overreport the incidence of CoVid and the very strong incentives to underreport problems with the vaccine. In what other real-life context do we change our behavior--or even think twice--when the opportunity comes around to reduce an already very small risk by some miniscule increment?

However, the real cincher for me is that the reported incidence of serious vaccine-related events necessarily considers only the most short-term events. We have no idea what the long-term consequences of these experimental mRNA vaccines may be. If serious autoimmune issues start showing up, or we see a "priming" effect that causes people to be more, rather than less, vulnerable to viruses, that 0.08% CoVid risk is going to look pretty damn good.
Last edited by Maddy on Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:46 pm

I got a second and final opinion from the Science Based Medicine website before making my decision to get the vaccine. They didn't convince me it was completely safe and devoid of any long term consequences but they did rebut some of the things I've been hearing.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:03 pm

Excellent input, Maddy.

Body count update

From the 2/26/2021 release of VAERS data:
Found 1,265 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findf ... 9&DIED=Yes

On what ethical basis can this experimental injection program continue, considering the mounting body count and adverse reactions? In particular, since we have IVERMECTIN.

Based on the Israeli study, the people who most need protection from the Wuhan virus are the most likely to die from the experimental injection.
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Covid is not about just dying ..getting sever covid can cause not only permanent damage but the effects can take months or years to subside if ever ....

We are heading in to 3 months since my first symptoms and not only can I not Jog the way I did , I am winded just going up 4 flights of steps .the same steps I used to run 3-4 miles first and then run up.

Fatigue is still pretty bad in both of us
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:14 am

mathjak107 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:44 pm
Covid is not about just dying ...
Very true; in an ideal world you'd be comparing apples to apples (severe outcomes of the virus to severe outcomes of the shot). But what's the point when the incoming data is so riddled with error (fraud) that traffic accident and gunshot deaths are still being reclassified as CoVid ones? We're working with some of the most dubious data known to man.
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:55 am

All that matters is what it means to you.

We had it bad ourselves and were hospitalized for weeks , we lost friends , family members , others we know have permanent damage ..this is real , this is fact .

Statistics mean nothing to is humans ....we only have two possible outcomes , bad shit happened to us , or bad shit didn’t happen to us.

Life insurers spend endless time trying to determine how many people a year will die and to them it means a whole lot ..but since they can’t tell us who it does us no good as humans ...some of us will be on the bad side of a statistic ..is it you or a loved one .

So stats are useless to us humans when we don’t know who
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:19 am

mathjak107 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:55 am
All that matters is what it means to you.

We had it bad ourselves and were hospitalized for weeks , we lost friends , family members , others we know have permanent damage ..this is real , this is fact .

Statistics mean nothing to is humans ....we only have two possible outcomes , bad shit happened to us , or bad shit didn’t happen to us.

Life insurers spend endless time trying to determine how many people a year will die and to them it means a whole lot ..but since they can’t tell us who it does us no good as humans ...some of us will be on the bad side of a statistic ..is it you or a loved one .

So stats are useless to us humans when we don’t know who
I'm not understanding this philosophy. Looking ahead, if you plan to not be vaccinated which most likely is the same as ultimately contracting Covid, the odds of various unpleasant effects (whatever they may be) are extremely important.
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:33 am

Again. Maybe they will get covid if not vaccinated but it is likely not a problem since most are being vaccinated.

all that matters is if it is them that gets it.. all it takes is one wrong contact.. millions can be vaccinated , millions more can have natural immunity from having it ,but all they need is that one person to give it to them.. done deal they got it.

If you don’t get vaccinated is that one person you ? No way of knowing despite the odds.

By all odds my wife and I should never have had it ...we hardly went anywhere in a year , we are masked when we are outside the apartment.

All it took was one person somewhere and we were hospitalized for weeks.

We are not like life insurers who price by statistics because they don’t care who ,they only care about how many die ..

Us humans only care about who and if it is us or a loved one that dies ...and that we don’t know
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:57 am

mathjak107 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:55 am
True, after the event happens (or doesn't) and you have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

Statistics is all about predicting an uncertain future, and assessing, in light of imperfect information, whether one course of action makes more sense than another. Given perfect knowledge of the future, the answer would indeed be clear for each and every one of us, but the fact that 8 people in 10,000 will experience a severe outcome does not compel the conclusion that we should live our lives as if we are going to be one of those eight.
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:09 am

I would disagree since despite the odds it was already me that was on the wrong side of the statistic and hospitalized for weeks
And I am never sick ..in fact up until covid I was never hospitalized in my life for a thing .

It is no different then why we have life insurance at young ages ..odds of dying are minuscule at younger ages ..the odds of a term life policy paying out is very very small .

Yet most smart people with a family have term life insurance on the bread winner because they don’t know who that unlucky few will be..there is NO thought of statistics .....those stats are used by the insurer , not those who need coverage, they know it can always be them on the wrong side of that statistic since someone has to be .

Everything in life we do can have a ramification to it so we look at the effects if it is us it happens to ..in fact everything we insure against generally has little odds of happening .

We just pick and choose if it is us would it be financially or physically devastating and worth doing sometching about .

People even install lightning protection on their homes in case it’s them
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:59 am

The other problem with stats on a pandemic is you can only count what transpired ...you can count all the deaths and hospitalized patients you prevented once measures went in to place .

I mean here in the Jersey and New York you would be hard pressed to find someone who didn’t know multiple people who got , were hospitalized or died from covid

Other areas of the country you have those who know of no one .

So once we saw how fast it spread here other major cities shut down or took precautions possibly preventing millions from death and hospitalization added to the list ....so many places never saw the full effect of what happens when it spreads .....

That effects those stats when you look back and go well we have 330 million people and x percent died or were hospitalized. .. but that is after all the guidelines , lock downs and precautions were instituted preventing what happened here and maybe eliminated millions of others from being part of that statistic of hospitalized or died