Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:38 am

Miss barnhardt is quite active. Her blog, her periodic podcast, and even some self-published books (collections of her blog essays).

Her primary subject matter is exposing Francis as an anti Pope. Her second major focus for the last year is exposing the hysterics surrounding the Wuhan virus.

for those who don't know, she also gained some notoriety for recording a YouTube video of burning Quran, after bookmarking pages with strips of bacon. Oh, and she published her previous address on the internet so anyone who wanted to pay retribution could find her.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:55 am

"Reasonable people can differ....

I think the only hoax is blog writers who are flat out lying"

Ok
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:55 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:55 am
. . . and obviously do, as the events of the last year have convinced me that the wildly exaggerated response to this virus was indeed a deliberate attempt to destroy the economy, to obliterate small business, and to usher in a new parens patrie, "social justice" agenda in which we are expected to forfeit our individual liberties in exchange for a sense of security while the rich get richer and the poor get, well, a fleeting and illusory sense of empowerment. How else do you explain the fact that nursing homes in the hardest-hit states--and housing the most vulnerable individuals on the planet--were intentionally seeded with the virus, or that hundreds of thousands of illegals are currently pouring through the southern border--unimpeded--and without being tested for any infectious disease? And all this while ordinary Americans are still, in large part, locked down. Those illegals known to be positive for CoVid have in fact been protected from detention and instead put on buses to be dispersed throughout the heartland. Go to the writings of some of the most prominent globalists, including Klaus Schwab, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Gro Harlem Brundtland, and others of the UN/CFR ilk, and you'll find them openly admitting that their agenda is to bring the U.S. economy to its knees. Just this week, amidst a noticeable increase in public skepticism regarding the CoVid narrative, the Guardian reported that it may be necessary to impose a worldwide lockdown every two years for the sake of climate change.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:50 am

Maddy wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:55 am
murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:55 am
. . . and obviously do, as the events of the last year have convinced me that the wildly exaggerated response to this virus was indeed a deliberate attempt to destroy the economy, to obliterate small business, and to usher in a new "social justice" agenda. How else do you explain the fact that nursing homes in the hardest-hit states--and housing the most vulnerable individuals on the planet--were intentionally seeded with the virus, or that hundreds of thousands of illegals are currently pouring through the southern border--unimpeded--and without being tested for any infectious disease? And all this while ordinary Americans are still, in large part, locked down. Those illegals known to be positive for CoVid have in fact been protected from detention and instead put on buses to be dispersed throughout the heartland. Go to the writings of some of the most prominent globalists, including Klaus Schwab, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Gro Harlem Brundtland, and others of the UN/CFR ilk, and you'll find them openly admitting that their agenda is to bring the U.S. economy to its knees. Just this week, amidst a noticeable increase in public skepticism regarding the CoVid narrative, the Guardian reported that it may be necessary to impose a worldwide lockdown every two years for the sake of climate change.
This was an OT post right? But I'll play along for portions that are relevant to the thread.

How else do you explain the fact that nursing homes in the hardest-hit states--and housing the most vulnerable individuals on the planet--were intentionally seeded with the virus, or that hundreds of thousands of illegals are currently pouring through the southern border--unimpeded--and without being tested for any infectious disease? If it's a hoax then none of this actually happened/matters, right? Explain the logic whereby accusations are made against something that doesn't exist? I guess I'm dumb, this is a hard one for me to follow.

And all this while ordinary Americans are still, in large part, locked down. The last president was a Republican, the last Senate was Republican led and 27 governors are Republicans. Why would they go along with a left wing globalist hoax when they had all this power?

Those illegals known to be positive for CoVid have in fact been protected from detention and instead put on buses to be dispersed throughout the heartland. But it's a hoax and Covid rarely impacts people right? So why does it matter?

I'm glad you are convinced there is a vast left-wing globalist conspiracy that manufactured this whole covid hoax. I am not, but I do know your post is riddled with contradiction. I'm a simple guy, hoax or not? If it was a hoax then the above is complete garbage that is irrelevant due to it all being a non-event. Are there globalists and nationalists competing for power, yep there are and I for one believe a country's government should be first and foremost for its citizens.

If covid is a thing, then at least in the US where the nursing home fiasco happened followed by the lies and cover-up of the state's governor then, yeah that shows complete ineptness and possibly followed by a criminal coverup. If true, I hope there is jail time involved for those involved. There should be accountability and justice for the families who lost loved ones and were then lied to afterward.

Now check this out it may be mind blowing for you...I can believe there isn't a hoax and the governor of NY was probably a moron and possibly a crook. This is known as open mindedness and not trying to fit every fact one receives into a pre-conceived world view. Or said more eloquently:

"We all are learning, modifying, or destroying ideas all the time. Rapid destruction of your ideas when the time is right is one of the most valuable qualities you can acquire. You must force yourself to consider arguments on the other side."

I find this is more difficult to do the older one gets as we get set in our ways and are imprinted with our experiences which are very hard to shake if wrong.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:31 pm

I think the gist of responses to this will be -- "I'm not saying it's a hoax, I'm saying the response is overblown."

And I can agree with that, except for at the beginning we had no idea of the fatality rate and such for quite a long while, and the initial indications were very bad. So an overwhelming response was warranted.

Just like the market, the response overshot and the response back from some segments overshot (close everything) and undershot (I ain't wearing no mask) the likely original intent. And of course mistakes were made along the way. And you have to deal with egos along the way on both sides who don't want to be proven wrong.

And I'll stop there.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:20 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:31 pm
I think the gist of responses to this will be -- "I'm not saying it's a hoax, I'm saying the response is overblown."

And I can agree with that, except for at the beginning we had no idea of the fatality rate and such for quite a long while, and the initial indications were very bad. So an overwhelming response was warranted.

Just like the market, the response overshot and the response back from some segments overshot (close everything) and undershot (I ain't wearing no mask) the likely original intent. And of course mistakes were made along the way. And you have to deal with egos along the way on both sides who don't want to be proven wrong.

And I'll stop there.
I agree with all.

On your first statement, that's totally how I would respond to my post but then don't say COVID is a hoax and the data is all fake which was asserted but not by Maddy directly. In any event, it's a decent response to my first and third bolded statements.

I don't know how anyone responds, reasonably, to the overpowering force of the vast globalist left wing conspiracy with the cards stacked the way the were in the U.S. politically...which Maddy did assert. And if it was a globalist conspiracy it backfired bigtime because EVERYONE is relooking at their supply chains and from a commerce perspective at this point in time it looks highly likely that nationalists are going to win this one decisively. I hope so, I was pretty appalled at our reliance on China. I think most understood electronics, basic manufacturing clothes, etc. but who knew we were that reliant medically? If you are anti-globalist Covid was a godsend to highlight the economic threats/reliance of your country on other countries.

I'll be the first to say Trump was dead on in 2016 and tapped into a warranted anti-globalist backlash which (globalism) has not worked out well for those on the lower end of the economic spectrum and blue collar workers in many sectors.

And I'm stopping here unless it is specifically covid related
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:30 pm

I'm not much for global conspiracies but I think there are a lot of people in power with a globalist/left wing mindset baked into their DNA and when a crisis like COVID comes along they are ready and eager to do what comes naturally to them. You see the same thing with climate change/global warming. I don't think either COVID or anthropogenic climate change is a hoax but in both cases I believe there is more to their advocacy for "the science" than what meets the eye.
Last edited by pp4me on Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:31 pm

In this interview, archbishop vigano responds to questions skeptical of the sanitary dictatorship which has been imposed upon the Western world.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/ar ... the-church
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:12 pm

I by "hoax," you mean an exaggerated threat with a political agenda, then, yeah, it's a hoax. How would YOU explain the fact that schools remain closed while hundreds of thousands of untested migrants from the third world are being allowed to pour through the southern border?
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:18 pm

There are a few things that all people on this forum seem to agree on:
  • SARS-CoV-2 is a real virus that actually exists
  • SARS-CoV-2 sometimes causes severe sickness or even death in certain high-risk segments of the population
  • The high-risk segments of the population should be identified and protected to some extent
Cortopassi wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:31 pm

[...]
Well said.

However, the overwhelming initial response should have been just that -- initial. Remember "15 Days to Slow the Spread" and "Flatten the Curve"? Here we are one year later, having flattened the curve multiple times now, with reams of data clearly indicating that Covid leads to serious illness only in very small segments of the population, yet many parts of the country are still locked down tight. The year's worth of data we've amassed about this virus certainly doesn't justify that.

Kbg wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:20 pm
I don't know how anyone responds, reasonably, to the overpowering force of the vast globalist left wing conspiracy with the cards stacked the way the were in the U.S. politically...
I think the reason why so many Republican governors jumped on the lockdown bandwagon was because the citizens of their states largely clamored for it -- at least initially -- due to the fear being whipped up by the mainstream media (which leans heavily left).

But that's finally changing now, which is why we're currently seeing the beginning of a cascade of red states (not blue states) starting to completely reopen. In a matter of weeks, I suspect we'll see most red states completely reopened and most blue states still under various restrictions and lockdowns.

So although I don't necessarily think there was a "vast globalist left-wing conspiracy", I do think the fearmongering by the left-leaning media was a major contributor to the rapid proliferation of lockdowns even in red states.
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:30 pm

At this point with so many getting the vaccine and the remaining natural immunity from those with covid should be enough to get that herd immunity .

Then it won’t matter if the antivaxers get it or not ...the rest of use will end up carrying their lazy asses across the finish line because we did
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:44 pm

pp4me wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:22 pm
Got the first pfizer at a mass vaccination site yesterday. Fairly painless as far as shots go but I'm having a mild reaction 24 hours later. Just feeling fatigued and my head feels stuffy like I'm on some kind of strong antihistamine. Hopefully that means my body is hard at work creating antibodies.

Correction to my post. If I'm understanding what I've read about mRNA vaccines correctly it doesn't result in the creation of antibodies like traditional vaccines - at least not by the shot itself. It imparts knowledge (the message) of what to look out for and how to make the antibodies when needed into the cells. Antibodies won't be created until the body actually encounters the virus.

At least that's what I've come to understand. Somebody like WiseOne is more than welcome to correct me if I'm wrong (which I probably am, or at least over-simplifying).
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:18 pm

This is why I don't talk with Sarah Brady about guns.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:27 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:38 pm
Tortoise, why do you think it is only red states that are starting to open? Trump is gone so there is no longer any reason to intentionally tank their economies.
I am not Tortoise, but IL -- HS district going full in person April 5th. Restaurants 50% or 50 people. Fans will be allowed at baseball games.

Are you saying IL is not moving fast enough? I am actually surprised how fast things are starting to move.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:29 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:38 pm
Tortoise, why do you think it is only red states that are starting to open? Trump is gone so there is no longer any reason to intentionally tank their economies.
Lockdownville: Come for the political damage to Trump, stay for the federal bailout money? ;)

If federal bailout funds are indeed a motivation in remaining locked down, presumably that motivation is higher for blue states since they tended to already have bloated, expensive state governments even before Covid.

Or it could mainly be due to political tribalism. Not entirely sure. I'm just guessing red states will largely reopen first.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Maddy wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:12 pm
I by "hoax," you mean an exaggerated threat with a political agenda, then, yeah, it's a hoax. How would YOU explain the fact that schools remain closed while hundreds of thousands of untested migrants from the third world are being allowed to pour through the southern border?
I would explain it, quite accurately I think, by the positions the respective states and local school boards have taken on the issue.

How would YOU explain it and there are 48 other states beyond CA and NY...so explain them ALL please. If CA, not my state, decides to keep them closed then I think that's their thing to deal with and the voters in CA can decide how they've like their elected officials approach and vote accordingly. Where I live they've been open since August with temp shutdowns if the numbers get high enough in a particular school so explain THAT.

For the record...actual conservatives think local schools are a local thing. So personally I don't give a crap about what is going on in CA and NY with regard to this topic. That's a problem (or a great solution) for the voters in those states to decide...but we all know NY and CA news is considered "national news" as anything beyond the coasts doesn't actually matter.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:14 pm

You're totally avoiding the question. Much of the country remains locked down, with people unable to re-open businesses, unable to attend church, unable to dine out with friends. How can you, by any stretch of the imagination, reconcile that fact with the fact that hundreds of thousands of migrants from third-world countries are pouring through the border with the government's blessing? How can anybody deny that when it comes to this politically sacred cow, nobody has the slightest concern about the freaking virus--not to mention the tuberculosis, cholera, leprosy, and other lethal diseases that are coming in with them? Doesn't "the science" apply to them?
Last edited by Maddy on Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:27 pm

I am not Tortoise, but IL -- HS district going full in person April 5th. Restaurants 50% or 50 people. Fans will be allowed at baseball games.

Are you saying IL is not moving fast enough? I am actually surprised how fast things are starting to move.
A month from now? They are thinking about maybe opening restaurants at 50%? And no mention of mask mandates.

I'm about to head out to dinner now. Where I will be sitting at a full bar with no spacing between strangers and the waitstaff will not be masked up. And we will talk, and share stories and have fun repartee with the bartender. And this has been going on for months. You couldn't pay me to visit a 50% open state. It is mass Insanity.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:29 pm

Lockdownville: Come for the political damage to Trump, stay for the federal bailout money? ;)

If federal bailout funds are indeed a motivation in remaining locked down, presumably that motivation is higher for blue states since they tended to already have bloated, expensive state governments even before Covid.

Or it could mainly be due to political tribalism. Not entirely sure. I'm just guessing red states will largely reopen first.
On the last two, agree.

On the first, so what you really mean is Trump's campaign was too stupid to realize the issue was a meaningful one to swing voters and decided to intentionally damage their own campaign by not adjusting to political reality? (Well I'm completely ingenuous on this last statement, because that's what the factually based post mortems actually indicated...and particularly in the suburbs which swung hard away from their 2016 vote.)
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:09 pm

Maddy wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:14 pm
You're totally avoiding the question. Much of the country remains locked down, with people unable to re-open businesses, unable to attend church, unable to dine out with friends. How can you, by any stretch of the imagination, reconcile that fact with the fact that hundreds of thousands of migrants from third-world countries are pouring through the border with the government's blessing? How can anybody deny that when it comes to this politically sacred cow, nobody has the slightest concern about the freaking virus--not to mention the tuberculosis, cholera, leprosy, and other lethal diseases that are coming in with them? Doesn't "the science" apply to them?
No I'm not. You're A) making things up or B) completely misinformed as to the scale of the numbers. If you think hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants are flooding over the border then I'm pretty sure you've never been remotely near a location where this has actually happened. Zero, repeat zero, things are happening that would indicate anything on that scale is occurring.

Here's a little test for both of us. When we see the first footage of a helicopter flyover of a camp hundreds of acres large with tents, I'll try to remember to comeback here for a well deserved slice of humble pie and you can shove it in my face. Pretty sure not even CA is going to accept anything that large and pretty sure AZ, NM and TX aren't up for it at all.

And really, you want me to tell you Democrats are not pro-immigration and defend why they are? Don't we all already know that? Could be the world's biggest well duh.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:44 pm

Indeed. "Fast" is an interesting word choice for describing the current pace of reopening when things should have already been reopened almost a year ago.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:55 pm

Still evading the question. Again, what I want to know is why this virus is a four-alarm fire when it comes to Americans doing business or going to school, and it's not a problem when it's being brought in by illegals. Simple enough question--or is this indeed the "magic virus" that only becomes a problem when it breeds things like climate change and social inequality?

You can quibble about the exact numbers, but it took me about 30 seconds to find support for the proposition that a very high percentage of the people who are crossing the border illegally are infected. 6.3 percent of those tested, by one account.
​More than 100 illegal immigrants who tested positive for the coronavirus — after their arrival in Texas ​​since late January — have been released by the Border Patrol into the Lone Star State ​and are free to travel to other parts of the US, according to reports.

Felipe Romero, a spokesman for the border city of Brownsville, told Fox News that they are telling the migrants who tested positive to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines to quarantine and maintain social distance, but that Brownsville doesn’t have the authority to stop them from traveling to the rest of the country.

He said the 108 positives account for 6.3 percent of the total migrants who received rapid tests at the city’s main bus terminal, a program that began on Jan. 25.

Some of the migrants described to Noticias Telemundo Investiga ​how they were tested at the border and then allowed to hit the streets despite a positive result for the coronavirus. ​​
https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/migrants- ... -released/

Why does this not have your panties in a wad?
Last edited by Maddy on Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:59 pm

Kbg wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:28 pm
... so what you really mean is Trump's campaign was too stupid to realize the issue was a meaningful one to swing voters and decided to intentionally damage their own campaign by not adjusting to political reality? (Well I'm completely ingenuous on this last statement, because that's what the factually based post mortems actually indicated...and particularly in the suburbs which swung hard away from their 2016 vote.)
By "political damage to Trump", I was thinking mainly about (1) making the economy look bad by shutting things down and (2) using the lockdowns and restrictions to justify pushing universal mail-in voting in the key swing states, which clearly resulted in more Dem votes in the general election.

To be sure, the Trump administration's PR during the pandemic was fumbled in multiple ways for months and could have been handled much better, but I view that as a separate issue that's independent of the two I just mentioned.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:26 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:44 pm
Indeed. "Fast" is an interesting word choice for describing the current pace of reopening when things should have already been reopened almost a year ago.
Whatever happened to the right to peaceably assemble T? Everything about the lockdowns and masks are illegal and supporting it is an endorsement of lawlessness and criminality by people calling themselves "the government". I'll govern myself thank you.

If we have the God given right to assemble, we OBVIOUSLY have the right to engage in commerce. People who believe that they are at physical risk by participating in society should lock themselves in at home.

Pushing this insane crap is anti american and anti human. And its destroying lives and families.

Edit - wasn't insinuating you supported it. Just asking whatever happened to the right to peaceably assemble.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:31 pm

Agreed, SD. When I say "should have already been reopened almost a year ago," I meant that even under the terms of the government's own "15 Days to Slow the Spread" campaign (announced on March 16th of last year), things should have been reopened by April 1st, 2020.

But yes, things shouldn't have been locked down even for a mere 15 days. It violates the First Amendment right to peaceably assemble.
Last edited by Tortoise on Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.