Xan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:26 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:07 pm
Xan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:37 pm
barrett wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:00 pm
This is an investing website (at least, it used to be), so I have to assume that most members are quite handy with numbers and wouldn't actually be talking about "billions" of people getting killed by a vaccine.
Right. So Murphy, is your theory that the cabal of globalists have conspired to create this vaccine for a fake virus in order to kill... A few thousand people? 10,000? Even if it were 100,000, hardly worth the trouble.
They've gotten perhaps 100s of millions to take a mystery injection that zero long term studies have been done on...............to fight the flu.

They've got business and other organs of society ready to ostracize people who don't want to be part of the experiment.

It's nuts. Mission accomplished no matter what happens to the people who've been injected.
So are we now all agreeing that the vaccine is not a campaign of genocide in an attempt to kill people? That it is a potentially flawed attempt to prevent the spread of a real disease, rather than a trick to reduce the population?
It is definitely not a flawed attempt to prevent the spread of a real disease.
Okay, that's an understandable position, if you can tell me what it IS, then. Is it intended to kill billions of people, as Murphy's news source (and maybe Murphy, but he won't say) believe? Is it intended to sterilize large portions of the population? At least so far, it's utterly failing at those. But I'm willing to entertain the idea that those things could be the goal, if somebody who believes those things would draw some parameters around them. There's been steadfast refusal to do so.

What it seems to actually do is largely prevent Covid, and pretty much entirely prevent severe Covid.

SomeDude, can you tell me what the vaccine is actually for, so we can discuss that?
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by barrett » Mon May 10, 2021 7:39 am

Xan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:45 pm
What it seems to actually do is largely prevent Covid, and pretty much entirely prevent severe Covid.
Those damn unintended consequences!
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon May 10, 2021 8:25 am

Or the China (fauci financed?) flu has killed the low-hanging fruit... And largely burned itself out? To remain as a seasonal flu...

I seem to recall a headline that the gene manipulation therapy is now a major vector for spread of the disease.

have we reached the point yet where the only thing keeping this panic alive is television propaganda, people dutifully donning their face diaper (even when alone and isolated), and unnecessary PCR testing?

One of the encouraging points is that the US population it's not stampeding to get experimented upon. Now I'll just get bombarded with advertisements every time I turn on Pandora.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 8:55 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:25 am
Or the China (fauci financed?) flu has killed the low-hanging fruit... And largely burned itself out? To remain as a seasonal flu...
Wait, I thought it was a hoax! Now I find out it's killing people??

murphy_p_t wrote:
I seem to recall a headline that the gene manipulation therapy is now a major vector for spread of the disease.
Was this headline written by the "Natural News" guy who is desperately trying to support his claim that the vaccine is intended to kill billions of people? Are you making health decisions based on headlines that you "seem to recall"?

murphy_p_t wrote:
have we reached the point yet where the only thing keeping this panic alive is television propaganda, people dutifully donning their face diaper (even when alone and isolated), and unnecessary PCR testing?
It's being prolonged by people spreading lies about the vaccine.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon May 10, 2021 12:36 pm

The response is a hoax. There is no proportion between the threat and the hysterical response.

"It's being prolonged by people spreading lies about the vaccine."

There is no vaccine.

The experimental gene therapy does not contain a modified form of the virus, like every vaccine does/did prior to 2020. I hope that helps.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 12:39 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:36 pm
The response is a hoax. There is no proportion between the threat and the hysterical response.

There is no vaccine.

The experimental gene therapy does not contain a modified form of the virus, like every vaccine does/did prior to 2020. I hope that helps.
I'm not sure why the mRNA mechanism wouldn't qualify as a vaccine, but tabling that, how do you account for the dozen or so vaccines available or under development which are not mRNA in your "there is no vaccine" statement?

And, maybe we've overreacted in terms of masks, lockdowns, etc, but it's pretty clear that the downsides of the vaccines are orders of magnitude lower than the downsides of the disease itself (except perhaps the very young). Still waiting on those billions of people to drop dead from these shots...
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 1:02 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:58 pm
I'm still wondering why Murphy has such a vested interest in convincing the forumites that the vaccine is evil. Everyone here has already had it or decided not to take it, so what is there to gain by this argument? It's borderline trolling.
Well, if billions of lives are in the balance, and vaccinated people can "shed" the bad juju that will kill a bunch of innocents, then it's pretty important.

But I can't even get Murphy to say what he's actually worried about happening. His "news" source appears to be a guy who believes in the billions of death by vaccine proximity, but Murphy won't so much as say "here's what I'm worried about happening, and here's how we'll know whether or not it happened".
WiseOne
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by WiseOne » Mon May 10, 2021 1:12 pm

Murphy, you might want to consider that human fallibility is a powerful force all by itself. And one which has been known to be a persistent factor throughout human history.

Set that against the idea that there is a well organized global shadow network pulling a lot of strings, ranging from government actions across the globe to the executive boards of multinational corporations.

I mean really...which do you think is more likely??? A series of errors and misjudgments is perfectly believable, whereas that shadow world government you're talking about would be hard to imagine forming, let alone holding together. I mean, I can barely manage zoom meetings for my next grant applications, never mind arranging meetings for the purpose of taking over the world. And yes, Xan has correctly stated that my view of the vaccines is that a) their benefit in terms of preventing severe disease is by now beyond question, and b) we still don't know much about their short and (especially) long term adverse effects, and efforts in that direction have been curtailed - perhaps unethically. I think this is based on the official position that COVID is more dangerous to everyone, of all ages, than the vaccine could possibly be.

I do think that:

the danger from COVID has been overstated and that the reaction has been far, far out of proportion to the real danger

the suppression of any perceived criticism of the vaccine program is indeed unethical - and that will backfire spectacularly one of these days

the effects of the above are enhanced by the new role of the news and social media corporations as a heavily biased propaganda and censorship machine.

None of this suggests a giant conspiracy. I'm most afraid of the third point above, but even that is not controlled from the top down. I genuinely think the social & news media giant's behaviors are an emergent phenomenon, supporting the overall political narrative. Which probably more than half of Americans buy into.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 1:39 pm

My real point in this discussion is that legitimate concerns and discussions about vaccine safety, especially suppression of criticism, is greatly harmed when people with concerns about the vaccine mindlessly parrot anything negative that they hear about it.

Murphy, you'd be in a great position if you said something like "I'm not comfortable taking this vaccine; I think the disease's downsides have been magnified and the vaccine's downsides hidden; here's some information backing up my opinion", and then we could discuss it.

When your source of information is on record saying that the vaccine is a campaign of genocide intended to kill billions, then you're easy pickings. Your opinions are easily discounted. I thought that when brought to your attention, and forced to either say "yes, I believe the vaccines will kill billions" or to admit that "no, I don't like the vaccines, but killing billions is crazy talk", and you'd go with option b. Instead you're declining to say, probably so that you can continue to mindlessly quote anything that's anti-vaccine, however crazy it is.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Mon May 10, 2021 1:55 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:

There is no vaccine.

1) So this chart is fake? There wasn't, at least initially, a warranted response? Ever? Note that excess deaths have recently gone negative. So you either believe all of this, none of this or whichever part fits your view?

2) There is no "vaccine" in terms of how vaccines have been done for a long time, sure. Aren't we supposed to improve and get smarter over time? In 10 years if these new mRNA revelations we are learning allow for one shot to never get a flu or cold again, are you taking the shot? Or any form of cancer? Probably not, your choice. I will.

Some kid from 2200, studying history, with access to teleportation: Wait, people used to ride horses to get around? And then cars with gas engines? Planes? And electric ones? You mean it took people up to 2-3 weeks or days to travel across the US? OMG that must have sucked.

Oh, but wait, there won't be any kids in 2200. Just a group of immortal global elite.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 1:55 pm
2) There is no "vaccine" in terms of how vaccines have been done for a long time, sure.
That isn't even the case: as far as I know, the Pfizer and Moderna are the only mRNA ones. The rest of around a dozen worldwide aren't. I could be wrong. Certainly Astrazenica and J&J are not mRNA. If this mRNA thing is a plot of the globalist cabal, then why did they allow these other vaccines to come out? And is Murphy against those too?
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Mon May 10, 2021 3:06 pm

The better question for me is why am I spending any cycles at all responding? As we've found out from tech, SD, Murphy, yes, even me, there is almost no swaying of opinions until the person themselves has an epiphany for whatever reason.

Ain't no guy named Cortopassi on a message board going to change a hard set opinion!

But, yes, what about the standard vaccine, murph? That one ok? If not, why?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon May 10, 2021 3:45 pm

Xan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:39 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:

There is no vaccine.

I'm not sure why the mRNA mechanism wouldn't qualify as a vaccine, but tabling that, how do you account for the dozen or so vaccines available or under development which are not mRNA in your "there is no vaccine" statement?

And, maybe we've overreacted in terms of masks, lockdowns, etc, but it's pretty clear that the downsides of the vaccines are orders of magnitude lower than the downsides of the disease itself (except perhaps the very young). Still waiting on those billions of people to drop dead from these shots...
You don't know what the downsides are Xan. Maybe someone does, but not the peasants. It's an experiment. A gene therapy "vaccine" developed in what, days, for what might be a different flu strain? The entire thing looks like mass hysteria and i can't believe this many people have willingly agreed to be a part of the experiment.

My perspective might be a little different than others. I have to this day not met a single person that told me they got sick from Covid. I work with or have as customers now dozens of people who got sick from the experiment to the point of missing work. I also live in a county that may be the least affected and with the most minimal response, for an urban county that is.

I don't know if there's something nefarious in the injections. I don't know what they will do to people in the long run, if anything. I do know we've crossed a line and won't be going back. Huge swaths of the population will accept injections from authorities to protect them from something that may pose zero risk to them, out of fear. They may also be willing to shun and ostracize people who don't participate. Employers may fire people and business refuse service or products to those who havent joined in.

Those things alone mean we are certain to see more mysterious illnesses and more ummm.....vaccines.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Mon May 10, 2021 4:08 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:45 pm

I do know we've crossed a line and won't be going back. Huge swaths of the population will accept injections from authorities to protect them from something that may pose zero risk to them, out of fear.
I am totally not getting this at all.

Neither of us were there, but wouldn't it have been the same with the polio vaccine (or probably any other vaccine rollout)?

And I would have to assume decades ago they were even more "experimental" because I assume they had nowhere near the amount of people in studies or statistical controls we do now?

Do you anticipate you would have had a similar reaction if you lived back then and knew nobody directly with polio? I assume there was an even higher level of fear back then because it hit kids.

I'm just saying, it's the same sky is falling, government is taking over line that gets rehashed over and over in history. And they still haven't taken over my life.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 4:11 pm

SomeDude wrote:
SomeDude wrote:

You don't know what the downsides are Xan. Maybe someone does, but not the peasants. It's an experiment. A gene therapy "vaccine" developed in what, days, for what might be a different flu strain? The entire thing looks like mass hysteria and i can't believe this many people have willingly agreed to be a part of the experiment.

My perspective might be a little different than others. I have to this day not met a single person that told me they got sick from Covid. I work with or have as customers now dozens of people who got sick from the experiment to the point of missing work. I also live in a county that may be the least affected and with the most minimal response, for an urban county that is.

I don't know if there's something nefarious in the injections. I don't know what they will do to people in the long run, if anything. I do know we've crossed a line and won't be going back. Huge swaths of the population will accept injections from authorities to protect them from something that may pose zero risk to them, out of fear. They may also be willing to shun and ostracize people who don't participate. Employers may fire people and business refuse service or products to those who havent joined in.

Those things alone mean we are certain to see more mysterious illnesses and more ummm.....vaccines.
Of the known downsides, the vaccine's are much lower than the disease's. Of the unknown downsides, well, the disease itself also has unknown downsides.

I think I know how you're achieving this "don't know anybody" thing. You've tried it here multiple times: you ask whether anybody's sick, or knows anybody who's sick, find some reason to discount whatever answers you don't like, and then bingo the result is that nobody's sick!

You may not like the precedent being set, and that's a reason to avoid the vaccine, sure. I don't think it's a very good one, personally. From another perspective the precedent being set is that when there's a deadly pandemic, our society is able to rally and produce multiple, independent, effective vaccines in right around a year. That is a phenomenal achievement in human history.

Regarding the "experiment" line: why don't you get J&J or AstraZenica if you don't like being "experimented" on?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 4:13 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:06 pm
The better question for me is why am I spending any cycles at all responding? As we've found out from tech, SD, Murphy, yes, even me, there is almost no swaying of opinions until the person themselves has an epiphany for whatever reason.

Ain't no guy named Cortopassi on a message board going to change a hard set opinion!

But, yes, what about the standard vaccine, murph? That one ok? If not, why?
The untold crowds who are reading along might be on the fence and might be convinced.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon May 10, 2021 5:02 pm

"Of the known downsides, the vaccine's are much lower than the disease's. "

1. How do the downsides compare to ivermectin? If not known, is it because there is no urgency in government funded research to find out?

2. I find the quoted claim to be highly dubious. This link from vox day is the most recent report challenging the claim. The second half of the link reports that scientists and doctors are calling for the halting of this Mass injection program. http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/05/its- ... worse.html
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Mon May 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:08 pm
I'm just saying, it's the same sky is falling, government is taking over line that gets rehashed over and over in history. And they still haven't taken over my life.
It depends very much on who's saying the government is taking over their life, doesn't it?

If you were younger, single, and enjoyed frequenting social places like in-person classes, school events, restaurants, bars, dance clubs, music concerts, sporting events, the gym, church, etc., you might have a very different opinion regarding how much the government took over your life this past year.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon May 10, 2021 5:14 pm

"Regarding the "experiment" line: why don't you get J&J or AstraZenica if you don't like being "experimented" on?"

-Johnson & Johnson had been suspended for safety reasons. That it has been quickly reinstated is likely due to political reasons, in my view.
-the manufacturers have zero liability for injuries caused by their products.
-I will not be complicit in abortion tainted treatments
-I'm not concerned about catching the China virus
-I am in excellent health, thanks be to God
-I have increased my vitamin d &c intake (there are no safety concerns with these)
-there's enough evidence that if I thought I was in harm's way, I would not hesitate to take ivermectin
-because people like Bill gates, fraudducci, sleepy Joe Biden, every leftist politician, msm, social media are browbeating... Really using psychological warfare... Against the population... My Spidey Sense tells me to do the opposite. So far, that has proven to be an excellent course.
-the reported death and injury rate for injections today are much greater than for what caused previous programs to be shut down.
Last edited by murphy_p_t on Mon May 10, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon May 10, 2021 5:20 pm

"Neither of us were there, but wouldn't it have been the same with the polio vaccine (or probably any other vaccine rollout)?"

Past results are no guarantee of future returns.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Mon May 10, 2021 5:25 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:09 pm
Cortopassi wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:08 pm
It depends very much on who's saying the government is taking over their life, doesn't it?

If you were younger, single, and enjoyed frequenting social places like in-person classes, school events, restaurants, bars, dance clubs, music concerts, sporting events, the gym, church, etc., you might have a very different opinion regarding how much the government took over your life this past year.
This is correct. Thinking back on the 3 big events of my life (9/11, the GFC, and the 2020 lockdowns & riots), this has had so much more of an impact on my daily life than either of the other two.

9/11: I don't utilize airports nearly at all, and the government spying and data collection takes place behind the scenes.
GFC: Didn't own any assets.
2020: Impacted almost every aspect of my life for over a year and counting, and as far as I can tell much of it will continue to make life shittier for years to come.

It's not even close 8)
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon May 10, 2021 5:28 pm

"It's not even close 8)"

+1
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Mon May 10, 2021 5:36 pm

"never let a crisis go to waste"

The permissive response to the rioting last year by the authorities only confirms that there is a coordinated and planned effort underway to totally remake society.

Some of the tools include:
-pandemic
-coercive injections
-forced economic collapse
-enormous money printing
-civil unrest
-stolen election
-suppression of dissident voices
-doxing
-selective enforcement of laws, especially regards self-defense
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon May 10, 2021 6:16 pm

Xan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:11 pm

I think I know how you're achieving this "don't know anybody" thing. You've tried it here multiple times: you ask whether anybody's sick, or knows anybody who's sick, find some reason to discount whatever answers you don't like, and then bingo the result is that nobody's sick!
To be clear, i fully discount anyone on the internet for basically everything. When i say I don't anyone who's been sick from Covid, but know about 2 dozen people who got sick from the shot, I'm talking about actual people in my real life. Its very possible someone i know did get sick covid and i just don't know about it though. I have two grandparents in their 90s and my motyer in her 60s, no vaccine.and not sick. My wife's father is 82. He did get two shots but didn't get sick.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon May 10, 2021 6:33 pm

Xan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:11 pm

Regarding the "experiment" line: why don't you get J&J or AstraZenica if you don't like being "experimented" on?
A few reasons:

1. No one knows the long term side effects, so there is still unknown risk

2. I don't want to get sick. My work and family keep me too busy to get sick. The last time i got sick was 21 years ago from a flu shot, so no more shots for me with virus as an ingredient. I prefer whiskey

3. Im 42 in excellent heath. I exercise vigorously at least 5x a week and eat veggies, fruits, and meat for 95% of my non whiskey calories. I consider the vaccine reward-free risk.