Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by jalanlong » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:32 am

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:01 am
Benko wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:01 pm
Maddy wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:46 am
Frankly, I think we have a whole lot more to fear from the abandonment of these protections than we ever did from the coronavirus.
Hypothesis: most of this has nothing to do with medicine, this is just part of the larger picture, and history suggests there is room for considerable concern.
If it were about medicine, Ivermectin would be much more widely available. (Like in india, africa, Mexico, etc) Vitamin D would be encouraged as a standard regimen. There would not be a move to inject children, for whom the corona-cold is a microscopic risk.
Even though official mask mandates are gone from most business around here, the one exception is schools. Schools seem to still be on Defcon 2 for Covid. To me, nothing sums up Covid more than the fact that the population that is the least affected by it will be the last one to go back to "normal" if they ever do.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:41 am

FDD6mNWUUAgmQdA.png
FDD6mNWUUAgmQdA.png (396.79 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by whatchamacallit » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:42 pm

Dr Dhand calling out CDC's bogus natural immunity study.

https://youtu.be/exW9EcK52cA
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:55 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:34 am
WiseOne wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:13 am
flyingpylon wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:37 pm
Dr. Ruben on the FDA panel: "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's the way it goes."

Seems legit.
Was that intended to be sarcastic?
Yes, sorry for not including a sarcasm emoji. :)
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to side with Dr. Ruben on this one.

As Alec Baldwin showed us recently, we’re never gonna know if a gun is loaded until we squeeze the trigger. That’s just the way it goes.
Last edited by Tortoise on Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:42 pm

It's very touching to read about the trusting, gentle souls of these doctors who still presumably think that the adverse reactions they experience are a bug, and not a feature.

https://www.catholicworldreport.com/202 ... -injuries/
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:46 pm

For those who read the WSJ, look at the top comment under this article, ‘Help Really Wanted’, by Kevin H
https://on.wsj.com/3kd1kPW
Tortoise wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:55 pm

As Alec Baldwin showed us recently, we’re never gonna know if a gun is loaded until we squeeze the trigger. That’s just the way it goes.
Ooh, harsh O0
Or know what’s in the bill until it’s passed?
RIP Marcello Gandini
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:00 pm

dualstow wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:46 pm
Tortoise wrote:

Ooh, harsh O0
Yeah, the Pelosi joke would have been even better, but alas, Mountaineer made it first. :)
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:19 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:00 pm
dualstow wrote:
Tortoise wrote:

Ooh, harsh O0
Yeah, the Pelosi joke would have been even better, but alas, Mountaineer made it first. :)
Darn, I’m no better than the Bogleheads who keep making the same jokes because they don’t bother to read the thread. O0 Mountaineer, I owe you a fiver.
RIP Marcello Gandini
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:47 pm

dualstow wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:19 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:00 pm
dualstow wrote:
Tortoise wrote:

Ooh, harsh O0
Darn, I’m no better than the Bogleheads who keep making the same jokes because they don’t bother to read the thread. O0 Mountaineer, I owe you a fiver.
5 Bottles of Macallen 12 or 18 or Glenfiddich will suffice. 😉
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:35 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:47 pm
O0 Bill Maher said Glen Youngkin sounds like Scotch you’d buy at CostCo
RIP Marcello Gandini
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:14 pm

dualstow wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:35 pm
Mountaineer wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:47 pm
O0 Bill Maher said Glen Youngkin sounds like Scotch you’d buy at CostCo
Ok, that's good ;D ;D
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:55 am

WiseOne wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:18 am
Xan wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:16 am
Both of your suggestions, WiseOne, do involve giving people the vaccine in order to find out whether or not it's safe.
OK let me spell it out for the logistically challenged.

Once the emergency approvals for the vaccines were issued and the push to vaccinate the entire US population began, the long accepted safety standards went out the window. i.e. it was no longer possible to fully test the vaccines' safety and efficacy in accordance with long accepted practices. Those practices were put into place after the thalidomide disaster in particular, but also after careful consideration over a long period of time. Throwing them out the window is not something that should be done lightly.

Given the above, the only alternative was to monitor for adverse events after the fact. If you have any better ideas on how to do this, I'm all ears. Or, if you wish to make the case that it is not necessary to monitor for adverse events, do tell.

I personally would have preferred an approach of offering the vaccine to people at high risk for COVID complications but not to healthy individuals until clinical trials could be completed and/or a careful monitoring system put into place. But as I indicated above, and as anyone not living under a rock for the past year undoubtedly is aware, that ship sailed a long time ago.

What I am NOT happy about is giving people the vaccine (and especially mandating it) with no systematic effort to monitor for adverse events, and a policy of only responding to things that come to light purely by accident.
Xan must just be acting the ham by teeing it up like that for you.

WiseOne, what motives and/or conclusions do you draw from the suppression of the established norms.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:00 am

I think we can safely conclude that Governor Newsome did not get the placebo. RFK Jr makes excellent point

https://archive.vn/2021.11.08-232916/ht ... r-vaccine/
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:03 am

https://voxday.net/2021/11/13/pfizer-fa ... rials-too/

So I ask again, why would you trust the claims of safety and effectiveness from people who are openly on record of wanting to reduce global population?
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:32 pm

img_6066.jpg
img_6066.jpg (99.81 KiB) Viewed 4116 times
https://nonvenipacem.com/2021/11/15/you ... athvaxxed/
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:23 am

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

They say there are 329,000 pages of data so they propose releasing it at a rate of 500 pages per month.

Seems legit. :o
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:04 pm

Ron Destantis is signing an anti-vaxx mandate bill today in Brandon, Florida.
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:28 am

pp4me wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:04 pm
That seems to be more symbolic than anything else right? Biden's people claim that OSHA overrides any state rules as far as workplace safety. So if using OSHA to force vaccines goes thru then the state law would not matter.

I do enjoy the Brandon bit though.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:54 am

jalanlong wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:28 am
pp4me wrote:
That seems to be more symbolic than anything else right? Biden's people claim that OSHA overrides any state rules as far as workplace safety. So if using OSHA to force vaccines goes thru then the state law would not matter.

It might depend on whether the legal status of nullification gets a revival. Back in the day states passed laws that federal agents attempting to enforce a tariff would be hanged without benefit of clergy. De Santis is tame by comparison!
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:12 pm

Xan wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:54 am
jalanlong wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:28 am
pp4me wrote:

It might depend on whether the legal status of nullification gets a revival. Back in the day states passed laws that federal agents attempting to enforce a tariff would be hanged without benefit of clergy. De Santis is tame by comparison!
I'm hoping Trump doesn't run so De Santis can get the nomination.

It's not that I don't like Trump but he comes with too much baggage at this point and if he gets elected he'll be a lame duck president before he even gets started.

I think 8 years of DeSantis would be just what the country needs right now.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:02 pm

:o
MangoMan wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:27 pm
pp4me wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:12 pm

I'm hoping Trump doesn't run :o so De Santis can get the nomination.

It's not that I don't like Trump but he comes with too much baggage at this point and if he gets elected he'll be a lame duck president before he even gets started.

I agree with all 3 of those statements. I just hope Trump can see past his narcissism long enough to realize that is what is best for the party and the country.
A politician realize what is best for the country? That will be a pretty short list. 😢
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:42 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:27 pm
pp4me wrote:

I'm hoping Trump doesn't run so De Santis can get the nomination.

I agree with all 3 of those statements. I just hope Trump can see past his narcissism long enough to realize that is what is best for the party and the country.
On the other hand if Trump wins the nomination he could make DeSantis his running mate and put him in charge of the border like Biden has done with Kamala. Would be an increasing contrast, would it not? So 4 years of Trump, followed by 8 of DeSantis doesn't sound so bad either.

Only problem with that is DeSantis wouldn't be a "historic" vice president like Kamala since he's white. Or is he? What is the ethnicity of the name DeSantis any way? Has to be something historic about it if you look hard enough.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:23 pm

pp4me wrote:
Agree
RIP Marcello Gandini
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:49 pm

pp4me wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:42 pm

On the other hand if Trump wins the nomination he could make DeSantis his running mate and put him in charge of the border like Biden has done with Kamala. Would be an increasing contrast, would it not? So 4 years of Trump, followed by 8 of DeSantis doesn't sound so bad either.

Only problem with that is DeSantis wouldn't be a "historic" vice president like Kamala since he's white. Or is he? What is the ethnicity of the name DeSantis any way? Has to be something historic about it if you look hard enough.

My initial was that it was Italian because a lot of Italian names begin with "De"...but my mother had taught me that Italian names ended in a vowel. So I was surprised to find out that he is Italian.

Birth Name: Ronald Dion DeSantis

Place of Birth: Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.

Date of Birth: September 14, 1978

Ethnicity: Italian

By the way...the other day I was telling someone that we'd never had an Italian president...just like we've never had a president of many other ethnicities.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:56 pm

I heard today that someone who is unvaccinated is 12 times as likely to die from Covid 19 than someone who is vaccinated.

If you stipulated that that is a true fact....would that sway you from being unvaccinated to being vaccinated?

Or, are you seeing that either that the odds of you contracting it and dying are so tiny that 12 times that number is still a tiny number or you still do not trust the side effects of any vaccines or both?

By the way I learned some other interesting items from the person who was on C-Span Washington Journal this morning.

In the case of Chicken Pox / Shingles. I had the first but not yet the second. Once you get Chicken Pox it remains in your body but your immune system protects you from getting it again. Until you age and your immunity system wanes and it is no longer able to fully protect you..which then makes you susceptible to getting shingles.

On the other hand, Covid 19 does not remain in your body and does not re-occur when your immunity system wanes.

What long covid is is someone's body's immune system working against it for a long period of time.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."