Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Reasons why I will not be getting injected for the Wuhan

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm

"But the point is that the government shouldn't have stolen that freedom in the first place."

People with a slave mentality won't be able to understand that statement.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:02 pm

"These are the type of things I never hear discussed on the news over the past year. I would be far less of an "alt right science denier" if I heard these type of things explored. Or maybe a discussion on why, despite drastically different solutions, there was little difference between hospitalizations and deaths per capita in states like California and Connecticut which continue to lock down hard and states like Florida or South Dakota which remained relatively mandate free. .... "

True.

However, the MSM has been reduced to being State propaganda outlets.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:07 pm

"And yes, testing in the community (as opposed to testing of patients with COVID symptoms in hospitals, to help confirm the diagnosis) needs to stop. That is what will make this whole nightmare go away."

I would like to agree with you WiseOne.

However, the propagators of the plandemic have displayed a level of malice against humanity which suggests to me they have no intention of relenting.
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:10 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm
"But the point is that the government shouldn't have stolen that freedom in the first place."

Furthermore, if you object to being enslaved, they will accuse you of whining.

#StockholmSyndrome
#SS
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:21 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:07 pm
"And yes, testing in the community (as opposed to testing of patients with COVID symptoms in hospitals, to help confirm the diagnosis) needs to stop. That is what will make this whole nightmare go away."

I would like to agree with you WiseOne.

However, the propagators of the plandemic have displayed a level of malice against humanity which suggests to me they have no intention of relenting.
It does take a willing participant on the other side however. And that is what has shocked even me. Like I have posted before, I thought when lockdowns started last March that it would last a month or two before people got tired of it. First of all because people are social animals. They are going to want to go to movie, concerts, sporting events etc. And also because people tend to have short attention spans. I vastly underestimated how many people would be willing to hide in their basement in perpetuity.

My wife and I are trying to decide whether to go see her family in California this Christmas. We are not going to be vaccinated and I am quite sure the Fauci crowd there will not approve. My only hope is that right now vaccination is all the talk and that 9 months from now people will have moved on. But I have been wrong about that for over a year now!!
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:27 pm

WiseOne wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:36 pm
jalanlong wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:18 pm
Prior to Covid, if people woke up in the morning and felt flu-like symptoms, what did they do? They most likely stayed in bed and slept until they felt better. Some even ventured into work and just fought it off. After Covid what do most people do? Run out and get a test. The owner of my company has had himself tested 5 times in the last year, pretty much every time he has the sniffles. As WiseOne has pointed out many times, in this new Covid world a positive test equals a "case." So if anyone and everyone is testing constantly then aren't cases always going to be at a certain level?
Thanks for making this point jalanlong!!

This is exactly why I think it will be a very long time before the ongoing life disruption will end. There will always be positive tests because the virus is endemic and won't go away. Will the whole gang of the CDC, Fauci, Birx, etc plus the news media with their newfound medical credentials ever realize their mistake and reverse course??

Not likely. Not ever. I foresee that the only way this will end is that people will simply start ignoring the mandates, the media will find something else to entertain themselves with, and Fauci et al will quietly slink off the stage. And yes, testing in the community (as opposed to testing of patients with COVID symptoms in hospitals, to help confirm the diagnosis) needs to stop. That is what will make this whole nightmare go away. Vaccination of the most vulnerable....yes, that's already proving helpful, but it's already been done and you can see it's having no effect on case counts. Nor on the level of hysteria. So that's not the way out of this mess.
WiseOne,

From a medical professional perspective, what is your take on Fauci? This Christmas I may have to venture to see family in California and I assume if I even start to bring up that perhaps Covid was not what it was made out to be, I will be asked where my medical credentials are and told about all of Faucis awards etc.

I am interested in your take on him. Do you see him at the same level as a politician who just has an authoritarian bent and doesn't really believe everything he says? Or do you see him as someone who is doing what he thinks is right but only gets data or sees things from one perspective?
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:03 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:59 pm
jalanlong wrote:
Florida is 27th in per capita Covid deaths, California 28th.
This just goes to show that the lockdowns in California worked because California had fewer deaths than Florida in spite of having 10x the population.
From Biden telling the nation that Covid has killed more people than WWII, Korea and Vietnam wars combined to my local news shocking me with the raw numbers that Texas has more Covid deaths than any other state other than California, all along the line "per capita" calculations would have ruined the narrative.
whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by whatchamacallit » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:29 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:59 pm
jalanlong wrote:
Florida is 27th in per capita Covid deaths, California 28th.
This just goes to show that the lockdowns in California worked because California had fewer deaths than Florida in spite of having 10x the population.
And when you calculate senior citizen population. I am sure california has 20x the senior citizen population of Florida where almost no senior citizens live.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:43 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:00 pm
Kbg wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:30 am
Not sure how a vaccine passport violates your ability to freely assemble? Free in this case does not mean conveniently, cheaply or using a conveyance of your choosing. It means you can get together for a political purpose. A passport by definition is a restriction, no doubt. Get a shot, get a passport, simple. Don't get a shot, be inconvenienced, also simple.
The First Amendment violation was when the governments mandated business closures and capacity restrictions. The vaccine passport is the new hoop that the government created that one can jump through to get back some of one's stolen freedom.

In the case of NYC (and possibly other places; we'll see), the vaccine passport isn't actually mandated. The government just gives privileged status to businesses that use the vaccine passports. Meaning those "privileged" businesses get more of their stolen freedom back. But the point is that the government shouldn't have stolen that freedom in the first place.
Let's just say your view of the First Amendment is "expansive." Maybe you should read up on what the freedom of assembly protects before you post stuff about it. It's pretty clear you are clueless.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:46 pm

murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:10 pm
murphy_p_t wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Furthermore, if you object to being enslaved, they will accuse you of whining.

#StockholmSyndrome
#SS
#NoWhining

#ChoicesHaveConsequences

#JustBecauseYouDontLikeThemTooBad
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:48 pm

Kbg wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:43 pm
Let's just say your view of the First Amendment is "expansive." Maybe you should read up on what the freedom of assembly protects before you post stuff about it. It's pretty clear you are clueless.
Now now, Kbg, there's no need to let your emotions get the better of you and resort to ad hominem attacks. We're all adults here.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:19 pm

To all PPForum participants:
Could we just kiss, hug, whatever, and makeup? I know we are all sick of the current situation, but I (used) to think the members of this forum were a cut or two about the fray. Now I am not so sure. Get over it and get over the self righteousness.
Last edited by Mountaineer on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:30 pm

TF, your avatar just reminded me: ZDogg is actually opposed to vaccine passports. He says it would be preferable to just make the vaccine available to as many people as possible and educate them on vaccine effectiveness.

ZDogg, freedom advocate!

https://youtu.be/6AnxLiS_28Q (skip to 10:25 for the most relevant bit)
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:53 pm

About 78% of people who have been hospitalized, needed a ventilator or died from Covid-19 have been overweight or obese, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a new study

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-c ... obese.html
mathjak107
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by mathjak107 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:53 pm
About 78% of people who have been hospitalized, needed a ventilator or died from Covid-19 have been overweight or obese, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a new study

Most Americans are overweight so no matter what the incident that can likely be said just by the shear numbers. 71.6% of adults are over weight ....

What percentage of Americans are obese? Nearly 40% of American adults aged 20 and over are obese. 71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017-2018; Harvard School of Public Health, 2020).Jan 21, 2021
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:48 pm

mathjak107 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 pm

flyingpylon wrote:

Most Americans are overweight so no matter what the incident that can likely be said just by the shear numbers. 71.6% of adults are over weight ....

What percentage of Americans are obese? Nearly 40% of American adults aged 20 and over are obese. 71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017-2018; Harvard School of Public Health, 2020).Jan 21, 2021

Those are simply astounding numbers to me! I never thought I was in such a minority. When I next go food shopping (have not yet done so once in 2021!) I'm going to count the adults I see to determine how many fall into which category - overweight / not overweight.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:36 pm

Kbg wrote:
Tortoise wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:00 pm
Kbg wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:30 am
Not sure how a vaccine passport violates your ability to freely assemble? Free in this case does not mean conveniently, cheaply or using a conveyance of your choosing. It means you can get together for a political purpose. A passport by definition is a restriction, no doubt. Get a shot, get a passport, simple. Don't get a shot, be inconvenienced, also simple.
The First Amendment violation was when the governments mandated business closures and capacity restrictions. The vaccine passport is the new hoop that the government created that one can jump through to get back some of one's stolen freedom.

In the case of NYC (and possibly other places; we'll see), the vaccine passport isn't actually mandated. The government just gives privileged status to businesses that use the vaccine passports. Meaning those "privileged" businesses get more of their stolen freedom back. But the point is that the government shouldn't have stolen that freedom in the first place.
Let's just say your view of the First Amendment is "expansive." Maybe you should read up on what the freedom of assembly protects before you post stuff about it.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kbg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:37 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:48 pm
Kbg wrote:
Now now, Kbg, there's no need to let your emotions get the better of you and resort to ad hominem attacks. We're all adults here.
No emotions...written too quickly and comment deleted. Thanks for the call out! Deserved.
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:50 pm

vnatale wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:48 pm
mathjak107 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 pm
flyingpylon wrote:

Those are simply astounding numbers to me! I never thought I was in such a minority. When I next go food shopping (have not yet done so once in 2021!) I'm going to count the adults I see to determine how many fall into which category - overweight / not overweight.
A few months ago someone pointed out to me how photos of people at the beach in the 1940s or 1970s show most people there to be what we would consider very thin these days. Ever since I noticed that when I am sitting in a restaurant or doctor’s office I look around and take notice of how many people are overweight. It may not be the nicest thing to do but it is a revelation.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:17 pm

vnatale wrote:
The percentage of overweight people can vary quite a bit by geographical location and neighborhood.

In Newport Beach, CA, you'll hardly see any overweight people.

In Houston, TX, you'll see them everywhere.
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:54 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:17 pm
vnatale wrote:
The percentage of overweight people can vary quite a bit by geographical location and neighborhood.

I would agree with that. When my wife and I visit relatives in the LA area we always feel like the largest people there but in North Texas we are not anywhere close to the top percentile in weight.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:24 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:17 pm

vnatale wrote:

I've said this here before but it bears repeating....

Way back over 20 years ago...I was with someone from the country of Columbia who was our company's representative to that country.

While we were walking around at a food event I asked him if he had any impressions of what the typical American looked like. He said:

1) Blond hair and blue eyes (surprise to me since I'd grown up amongst so many brown eyed / dark brown hair fellow Italians such as me).

2) How obese Americans are. He said you just did not see that in Columbia. As I stated he said that over 20 years ago. Now it'd be an even more outstanding characteristic for him to observe.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:04 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:48 pm
Kbg wrote:
I have to disagree with you on that point T man.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:58 am

Not going to get into Yankee Stadium unless you comply...

Vinny

https://www.nj.com/yankees/2021/03/yank ... -info.html

Yankee Stadium fan protocols: Testing or vaccination proof is a must; Parking, concessions, social distancing info
By Randy Miller | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Updated Mar 30, 2021; Posted Mar 30, 2021
murphy_p_t
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by murphy_p_t » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:18 am

mathjak107 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:09 am
Here is just one of so many .
That supposed Israeli study has been busted over and over ..anyone with a brain can see that claim is clearly false propaganda

You are running on fumes here Murphy

“Furthermore, The Defender is Children’s Health Defense’s news and views website, and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is the chairman and chief legal counsel for Children’s Health Defense. Kennedy Jr. is a known anti-vaccine advocate, conspiracy theorist, author, and environmental lawyer. Children's Health Defense is an anti-vaccine advocacy group, which spreads misinformation and disinformation about COVID-19.”

https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/d84192df
The life site article I posted makes no reference to RFK.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exper ... esearchers

Among the reasons this "debunk" article is suspect:

1. Generated by Mercenary writers in the employ of vaccine salesmen

2. At least two instances of logical fallacies, including ad hominem and repetitive assertions of "dangerous"

3. Straw man attack against an article they don't even source.

Conclusion: this is paid propaganda/ disinfo.