Josh Mittledorf (phD type) on Covid: Unthinkable Thoughts

Other discussions not related to the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Benko
Executive Member
Executive Member

Josh Mittledorf (phD type) on Covid: Unthinkable Thoughts

Post by Benko » Sun May 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Josh Mitledorf has written a book on antiaging (Cracking the Aging Code) which is the topic he usually writes about.

http://agingadvice.org. is his website where he distills a lot of thoughts on diet, supplements and other interventions toward health. His latest blog is on Covid:

Unthinkable Thoughts
https://joshmitteldorf.scienceblog.com/ ... -thoughts/

His columns are heavily science oriented, and this one is no exception.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Re: Josh Mittledorf (phD type) on Covid: Unthinkable Thoughts

Post by Cortopassi » Mon May 10, 2021 8:54 am

One comment caught my eye, and it relates to Murphy's other postings:

"So the cunning plan of these nefarious “global elites” was to reduce global population by cooping up young couples at home for long periods with little to do…"
barrett
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by barrett » Mon May 10, 2021 12:12 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:47 am
You would think that would lead to more sex --> more babies --> population GROWTH.
But it probably only lead to premature divorce. :P
Touché!

I always think that "global elites" is just another term for the uberwealthy. Is that not correct? If it is, then this nefarious plan seems to not be taking into account one of the great unsolved puzzles, namely how do we get economic growth without favorable demographics? I mean, the super wealthy have to store their money somewhere. Real estate, stocks or whatever are pushed higher over time through demand. Or are these shady globalists going all in on US 30-year treasuries? Is Deflationist Doodle the head of the cabal? He claims to be a humble carpenter...
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Mon May 10, 2021 12:22 pm

barrett wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:12 pm
MangoMan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:47 am
You would think that would lead to more sex --> more babies --> population GROWTH.
But it probably only lead to premature divorce. :P
Touché!

I always think that "global elites" is just another term for the uberwealthy. Is that not correct? If it is, then this nefarious plan seems to not be taking into account one of the great unsolved puzzles, namely how do we get economic growth without favorable demographics? I mean, the super wealthy have to store their money somewhere. Real estate, stocks or whatever are pushed higher over time through demand. Or are these shady globalists going all in on US 30-year treasuries? Is Deflationist Doodle the head of the cabal? He claims to be a humble carpenter...
So it was Doodle all along.... Should have known.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode: "JERRY is the head of the Aryan Union!"